WTB:A&P Series Hero Adjusted

Selene B

Old Alpha
Society
retired/ex-DawnDaemons
Selene
Interested in this nice little gun:) PM if you are owning one and willing to sell:D

GL m8! :)

Also, look at stats of MKIII and eco and all that jazz with your current skills.... You might find that the 9k price tag on the adj Hero is a bit much ;)

.11 diffrence in eco comparing the adj hero to the mk3. Id say thats not only a big diffrence, but a huge one.

Hope you find one Selene :D

GL m8! :)

Also, look at stats of MKIII and eco and all that jazz with your current skills.... You might find that the 9k price tag on the adj Hero is a bit much ;)
Tnx for advice:).. I considered MKIII among other guns..

there was one on auction this morning when i was browsing..

buyout was +9350 or something like that.

Its either this or ancient mk2.

I had MK III some time ago, and it was the reason why i went for adj hero myself :p

PM sent:)
msg too short

.11 diffrence in eco comparing the adj hero to the mk3. Id say thats not only a big diffrence, but a huge one.

Hope you find one Selene :D

Well, Sure, if you max them both, then that might be the "huge" difference....

But, With my measly 152k skills, the difference is just 0.0005 and with the MKIII I get more damage per sec than the adj Hero...

Anyways, They have no SIB, so are not the prime choice they once were.... I'll get an adj Hero when I get Commando, in 5-10 years if I do not get a IMKII first... But till then, I think the adj Hero is over rated and not worth the 9k they are going for.... Witness, how many people are selling them recently ;)

Hope all my rambling helps in your decisions Selene B. Good luck :)

yes thanks it helps:) I dont intend to use it before long,I just keep it in storage for a while.. need to skill (and probably bit chip too) like mad:)

Back