Search results

1. Hertha Hilite

Version Update 10.0.8 Content List

Sorry to hear about you having the chat bug, but glad I´m not the only one. I have been looking to see if someone else was affected by this, but haven´t. I couldn´t open PMs either, or loot mobs. And at Nus Lull I suddenly got a strange picture of a mall in the top left of my screen.
  2. Hertha Hilite

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! I'm completely ignorant when it comes to computers, but I followed your advice in the very first post...and it worked!!!:yay::yay::yay:
  3. Hertha Hilite

Hi Dino! So what do you think about the VU? And what shall you do with all your free time during...

Hi Dino! So what do you think about the VU? And what shall you do with all your free time during the downtime?
  4. Hertha Hilite

Hi Dane! Lots of posts to read now :D

Hi Dane! Lots of posts to read now :D
  5. Hertha Hilite

Death to the infamous Letum Latro

I live a fairly quiet life here in Entropia, always try to stay out of trouble. Think Im a bit of a coward:) Was really surprised when I got killed outside Wolverine the other day, noone has ever been shooting at me before. Thought that there was something familiar with the name Letum, and now...
  6. Hertha Hilite

High Packet Loss to MA Servers

Same problem here, had time to take a nap during the time it took to change weapon. Havent thought about that with the day and time though.
  7. Hertha Hilite

Hi again!!! Long time no see... c'est bien ici, il fait un peu froid c'est tout, mais maintenant...

Hi again!!! Long time no see... c'est bien ici, il fait un peu froid c'est tout, mais maintenant je suis tres vieille, 50 ans :D
  8. Hertha Hilite

excessive lag?

Having trouble too. Can't log in to EU. Tried to open EUs homepage and that doesnt work either, at least it takes forever, it's been loading for 10 minutes and still 1 object remaining. Im using Tele2 in Sweden. Had massive trouble with the whole internet yesterday evening.
  9. Hertha Hilite

Question: Ok .. what be you .. girl or g.i.r.l. ?

For an old lady like me it's very nice to be a girl!! :D
  10. Hertha Hilite

Hi Paloma!!! It´s been a long time since I last saw you. Haven´t been online much myself lately...

Hi Paloma!!! It´s been a long time since I last saw you. Haven´t been online much myself lately, but that might change. I hope everything is fine at that I will see you soon!
  11. Hertha Hilite

No....entropia..for..9 HOURS!! What Am I to do?

Herta was here/there At least I was logged in for 5 minutes, now the server's down again :D
Back