Death to the infamous Letum Latro

Birdseye

Mature
Society
The Chosen Few
Gavin Birdseye Law
I am putting a reward out for information that leads to the death of the avatar named Letum Latro.

If you see him at a TP killing noobs, post his location and the time and I will regularly check this thread and run to meet him in combat.

He may certainly have superior firepower and armor, but good shall prevail, and evil be conquered.

I take it upon myself to protect the innocent from this new evil threat that has risen among us.

The person who posts information that leads to his death shall receive 200 EFD!
(okay, I'd make it more but then I wont have enough to kill him more than a few times)

~Bird

Yay, me like this.
!

I have no idea who the dude is, but putting a bounty on his head is certainly a neat idea if what I've read is true ;)

Subscribing.
He killed me after I've killed an Chomper and didn't have the time to heal fully (at least he waited in my back to finish the mob, that was ok from him).

Subscribing.
He killed me after I've killed an Chomper and didn't have the time to heal fully (at least he waited in my back to finish the mob, that was ok from him).

Hey he waited till you finished your chomper, maybe he ain´t that bad PKer than everybody wanna tell us.

A real "evil" PKer would have waited untill your Chomper got around 50% health, then kills you and finish the chomper himself to loot it.

just wanted to point out that this is a double thread... already happened...

Dunno what to think about threads like this... :scratch2:

Subscribing anyway. :popcorn:

just wanted to point out that this is a double thread... already happened...

not a double thread this is meant for people to post his co-ords, with the purposes of sending hit-man to kill him and get efd reward, so quite different from the other thread.

This is a great thread - if I remember from an old interview with Marco, it was meant to be a feature of the game that bounties could be placed.

I live a fairly quiet life here in Entropia, always try to stay out of trouble. Think Im a bit of a coward:)

Was really surprised when I got killed outside Wolverine the other day, noone has ever been shooting at me before. Thought that there was something familiar with the name Letum, and now I know why:laugh:

It doesnt really bother me, just a new experience. I have always known that Amethera is PvP. What would bother me is if he would kill me over and over again...every day, or if there were hundreds like him around.

During my over two years here I have only met two abusive persons, and as I said before, only got killed by another avatar once, so all in all I find EU a very safe and nice place.

I don't know this guy but I like this kind of action.

I give 200 EFD for a pix of his death. :yay:

:DPVP is PVP these threads are again as stupid as they look, dont go whine about Letum in forum if you dislike him but go take care of him , tygl bye

:DPVP is PVP these threads are again as stupid as they look, dont go whine about Letum in forum if you dislike him but go take care of him , tygl bye

why?

This is just another pvp event for people who like pvp, killing another guy who likes pvp posted in the pvp forum, whats stupid about it? :)

why?

This is just another pvp event for people who like pvp, killing another guy who likes pvp posted in the pvp forum, whats stupid about it? :)

ask the guy first if he wants to be the hunted one in a event :D if i know Letum right he wants.....but i cant see the fun in these threads where people say hateful stuff against him :)

ask the guy first if he wants to be the hunted one in a event :D if i know Letum right he wants.....but i cant see the fun in these threads where people say hateful stuff against him :)

HAHA, this is fun, and Letum will enjoy seeing more posts about himself, so np :D

:sniper: :rocket:

The human controlling Letum is roleplaying... you speak of hateful things, well how much feelings can an avatar have...? Besides...

Character Profile: Letum Latro
He is a Killer and loves to kill and will shoot anyone in his way. He will hunt you down and shoot you in the back so get to learn to love it he will be doing it a lot more to all in Entropia Universe (EU). Letum Latro is a mercenary that works for robots to kill all humans in EU. You may have beaten the robots again this time and got rid of them but you will not get rid of Letum Latro he is hunting you just like you hunt red dots he prefers green dots.

If that is truly how "Letum" wants to play, then in a way this thread is just helping him achieve his goals.

I don't know Letum, but havig read some of his posts he will be relishing this one - I suspect the phrase "Bring it on Noobs" will appear in bold capitals:wtg:

Already happen :D

picture.php

I'm donating 1K EFD to this cause :)

It is one thing to be a jackass, it is a whole other thing for a guy to brag about being a jackass !

GL Birdseye!

Entertaining Thread, that is for sure!

Great thread. In life you reap what you sow. In EU it should be no different. Your actions have repercussions. In the interest of reality I believe that you should have to watch how you carry yourself and act in game lest it come back to bite or shoot you in the ass. You get to choose your path in EU. Some choose the hard lonely road.

Is this still about rectum the back shooter?

Or whatever his name is.

Anyway, subscribing to some entertainment here.

What equipment does he use? This sounds like fun. :D

Yup I got shot in the back by this guy just as I was getting to the Shinook TP yesterday...

I can't say I was particularly bothered by it, it seems a bit silly and a waste of ammo to me, but thats just me...

Cheers :beerchug:

Is this still about rectum the back shooter?

Or whatever his name is.

Anyway, subscribing to some entertainment here.

HAHAHAHA almost made me spit a mouthful of coffee all over my monitor at the office lol

I like the idea. Same here, i will give 500 EFD for a screenie :)

4k EFD for ten screenies

Last edited:
Are the screeny's of "rectum who gets owned" posted here?

And I throw in some EFD to, when I found out how that works :D

Back