Search results

1. Dark Cat

Untrackable quests: Long-term bug

Now, I don't play much anymore these days, so I always just assumed that this major bug was something I had been doing wrong for the last 14 months or so, but today I asked out loud at Twins and then again at Nea's and discovered that, seemingly, most (but not all) of Entropia has also been...
  2. Dark Cat

Various Armours and Plates

Hi, I've been out of game for, well, forever it seems, and I'm busily selling off some of my stuff via auction, but in auction you can't sell off entire sets of plates or armour, so I need some help on this one to know how much these go for nowadays: 7 x 6A's 7 x 5B's All female armour...
  3. Dark Cat

The reason why Lootable PVP in space is a good thing

Apologies if someone has already made a statement like this one, but my connection is so slow these days I can barely browse the forums. Anyway, as with most others my initial reaction was "Lootable PVP in space? Pffft, I'll stay where I am then." (If I'm ever able to log back in that is)...
  4. Dark Cat

Real Cash Economy Vs Subscription Game Economy.

One thing I always wanted to know people's opinions about and one thing that we were never allowed to talk about back on EntropiaForum is what the exact difference is between playing this game here with an RCE, and it's counter-part, any subscription game in which people buy things in-game for...
  5. Dark Cat

The end of internet anonymity in MMO's

No doubt many of you know about that big MMO that I cannot mention and it's plans to prevent anyone from being able to speak out using anything other than there real name as described here today: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/10543100.stm Thankfully EU suffers from a very minor amount...
  6. Dark Cat

Market Value not displaying on any item for anyone.

*Points at title.*
  7. Dark Cat

If you can't log on - try this....

OK, I'm sure someone else has already pointed this out in one of the many other threads, but it's a hard thing to run a search on, so if someone has already stated this feel free to close my thread. I at last realised today what the difference was between me being able to log on and just...
  8. Dark Cat

A Battle Royale

An Entropia Event and Novella Cat stood on the balcony of Zychion's tallest tower, her wings towering over her. Her hair as wild as the wind that tore through it, her red eyes reflecting in the moonlight as they surveyed the area below her. Destruction all around. Derelict buildings...
  9. Dark Cat

Battle Royale

Hi all! Due to some bloody awful unforeseen events in my life this little project has been seriously delayed. These events have resulted in me only getting roughly an hour or two of free time a day just now, but I felt it unfair to keep holding back for so long, as I have honestly no idea when...
  10. Dark Cat

Battle Royale .... In Entropia.

"Could you kill your best friend?" - Tagline I do hope some of you know this movie.... If not then u can watch a trailer for it here: Y-T7yPJVvXw Tho it has to be said the trailer really doesn't give it much justice. You can watch the entire original version on YouTube starting here...
  11. Dark Cat

Mixed swirlies

Not much of an achievement as such, but it's never happened to me before and it did look kinda cool when both green and yellow swirlies were going around me at th same time, so I thought what the hell, I'll share it. :) Click to enlarge
  12. Dark Cat

"Divisional" Societies

Hi all. What I'm trying to work out from this thread is how many societies are split across multiple societies, and what the requirements for advancing through them are. For example. NBK has 4 socs that I know of - and as far as my understanding goes you need to have a certain total skills to...
  13. Dark Cat

Q Entities Recruiting 19 "Middlemen" in August

Hello one and all! I'm Cat and I run the Human Resource department of the Q-Entities. We're now one of the largest Socs in Entropia and as we regularly delete inactives I'm sure we're higher up the top 50 than we look due to the ones above us that don't delete them. We've had a vast influx of...
  14. Dark Cat

Battle Roayle .... In Entropia.

This thread may belong in Event Promotion, but as there is no event proposed yet I think it's probably supposed to be in here, this is just a discussion on the possibility (or lack thereof) in the making of this event. Should a mod disagree feel free to move it, no offense taken. :) "Could you...
  15. Dark Cat

What makes a KS a KS?

2 separate occasions that both happened recently made me wonder about the....uh..."dynamics" of Kill Stealing, in respect to what is considered ok and what is not... Time 1 was during the WoF when I shot a Kerb, and it then ran off after someone else (I believe it was Clam Jamfire) forcing me...
  16. Dark Cat

HoF: Nooober HoF

Well, a few weeks ago I was thinking to myself how unbalanced it was that I'd had some 200 globals and yet only ever had 1 HoF, albeit it a large one, but surely thats unbalanced? So, I was poor, and decided to use up all my crappy CB5's and 13's in storage as I couldn't afford my usual GeoTrek...
  17. Dark Cat

Taxing on LA's

This should probably have gone in the LA section, but thought I'd put it out here as a better answer is more desirable than any EFDs. It occured to me the other night that tax in LA's can't possibly work like I first believed....I always thought that say you were supposed to have looted 100...
  18. Dark Cat

Finally, left newbie status behind. :D

I decided a long time ago that hitting Serendipity was the mark between newbie and mid-level even back when I had my own avatar. When I gave that one up in order to take this one over from my sis almost a year ago and saw that she was about lvl 25 in swordsman and had almost nothing in sniper I...
  19. Dark Cat

To the teams that have been knocked out, and beyond.

Perhaps a few too many vodka's tonight, but hey what else is new? I just wanna say that I highly disapprove of the scavenging for support members amongst the knocked out teams to get them to join teams for no other reason than a post in there own team thread in an attempt to sway them into...
  20. Dark Cat

Pop-up for new Private messages!

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I didn't spot it. I PM'd someone the other day and they didn't spot it till 9 days later....the little bold private message is not enough most of the time - particularly for new users. Most forums I've used in the past have a pop-up when u log on...
  21. Dark Cat

The semantics of SIB

Hit an embarrasing situation the other day when a disciple asked me the specifics of SIB, and I wasn't able to answer. We all know that SIB speeds up the skill increase as an incentive to the newer players to overcome recent nerf's, but I was asked what it specifically does, and I had to admit...
  22. Dark Cat

Collected all unlocks below 20

Or at least the ones I want... No interest in stuff like tailoring or whatnot....so these are all the "Newbie" unlocks all collected now. In my opinion Serendipidy is the last of the newbie unlocks...so when I get that I'll put it as an achievement in it's own right. Coolness and above are...
  23. Dark Cat

First ever claim = First ever HOF. :)

All the things that led up to this were sooooo fated, lol.... Brought my lovely graduated disciple Eve up to see CND for the first time. I used to live up there for monthes as ND was my mentor but I never mined up there at all...On this occasion decided to do so - many drops and not a single...
  24. Dark Cat

What does your name mean and why did you choose it?

Always used to find this topic interesting in other games I used to play, and as now Entropia is pretty much the only game I play then I thought why not find out the reasons behind all your names here. I'll go first then. The Avatars name is Leona Cat Srelliw. My sister started the Avatar and...
  25. Dark Cat

Crucify me for EFD. :)

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I'm looking for some help with someone who has photo-shop talent. I have my avatar wearing white (Ew) and need to see if I can get her crucified for doing the wrong thing. :P I'm wanting this to be made up to either be part of a signature...
Back