What does your name mean and why did you choose it?

Dark Cat

Prowler
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Leona Cat Srelliw
Always used to find this topic interesting in other games I used to play, and as now Entropia is pretty much the only game I play then I thought why not find out the reasons behind all your names here.

I'll go first then. The Avatars name is Leona Cat Srelliw.
My sister started the Avatar and her name is Leona Catalina Willers - However the "Cat" portion of the nickname is actually in reference to our younger sister, who called herself Little Kitty in here.
Kitty doesn't play anymore, but the idea was to come across as the older, protective big sis.
Leona's real nickname incidently is Xena, which stuck as a result of her breaking a guys nose in a bar scuffle. Don't worry, the guy deffinetly deserved it...

"Dark Cat" in EF here I'm assuming is just a reference to her gothic nature.

Myself, before I took over this avatar, had my own one called Edgar Super Friendly that I had to let go - this was taken from the days of Counter Strike. Edgar Friendly being the lead terrorist in the flick "Demolition Man"

So, you get the idea - lets hear the history behind your chosen names now..

Some time ago some friends dragged me into web based game where I signed up as a guy called Wistrom. I tried to make Wistrom in PE but couldn't get it right so then tried to make a female character instead and, having had more luck, I decided to call her Wistrel which is obviously a reworking of the original name.

The Chianti (pronounced Chee an teeeeeeeee) in my head is something I pulled from thin air that just sounded right

Gah, how did I miss that....

Sorry, mods lock this pls.

Daz BENDIEMAN Land

Daz:Random relativly good sounding
BENDIEMAN:BEN=<-Irl name DIE=<-Like in die you evi peace of human filth MAN=<-Human (my only real excuse for this nick is i wase 12)
Land:Exactly what it says

So you say my nick means Thats my land (by accident)But i like it:)

When I joined the EU in Nov 2006 I didn't plan to stay for too long, just take a look what the "real money economy" mean. I didn't liked online games, prefering to play offline RPGs. So, unfortunately, I didn't thought of my ingame name too serious and long enough, thus my first and last names (Magnus Henriksen) mean nothing, just regular scandinavian names, I don't even remember where I took them. I'd be glad to change them if only it could be possible, at least last one :). And while it's not possible I use only my nickname - Svarog. It's a name of the Slavic sun and fire god, the supreme god of the Slavic pagan pantheon.

Back