Search results

1. TJZ

Thank you! Canada has been pretty welcoming for the most time spent here :) My last job back...

Thank you! Canada has been pretty welcoming for the most time spent here :) My last job back home was as an economist and sales manager, here i had to settle with security work for most of the year :/ worked at a luxury hotel laundry the last few months too, mostly kept at least two jobs at a...
  2. TJZ

Sorry for the 5 month long response Nor :) i've been mostly out of entropia and the forum since...

Sorry for the 5 month long response Nor :) i've been mostly out of entropia and the forum since i've moved to Toronto, tried playing but it was just too boring having no one to talk to online :( i only met you and maybe one more person from the soc online during all year. But my time in Canada...
  3. TJZ

Hey Nor :beerchug: yeah it's been a while since we last talked, probably once or twice since i...

Hey Nor :beerchug: yeah it's been a while since we last talked, probably once or twice since i moved to Toronto in September. I've been working in two jobs most of the time since then so i'm also not an often guest in the game, even less then over the last few years when i used to log in once a...
  4. soc loot

soc loot

5. soc loot

soc loot

6. soc loot

soc loot

7. soc loot

soc loot

8. soc loot

soc loot

9. TJZ

Weather/Time of Day

i can just imagine going on a team hunt on a stormy night, blizzards all around... when it's the only time you can meet atrox marauders ect. :D would make the game more chalenging and fun :)
  10. TJZ

Question: Boar or ML/Camo

wouldn't change anything if i were in your place :) your skills are quite high to use very effective L guns and i just can't see a problem for buying L armors as jaguar or tiger for the % they go now :scratch2: UL boar is really overpriced, ML/Camo also cost a load of peds and you still need...
  11. TJZ

Question: Are non-depositors leeches?

I'm a non depositor, but my brother is so he gave me some peds to make my own living in eu :rolleyes: i've done some trading (not "resseling", just ordinary assembling of small amounts to get a better price for bigger amounts), had a successful hunting career so i could live from my own made...
  12. TJZ

Your Favourite Weapon Type

best selection at each level and price, fast reloads and good economy are the few things why people tend to choose laser pistols as primary weapons :) me think so :kos:
  13. TJZ

The Prophecy....now recruiting...

active and self sufficient players are always welcome in The Prophecy, so if you fit the requirements in the soc terminal window then you're welcome ;)
  14. TJZ

What do you do with ingame Christmas presents?

Selling your present is like getting your RL present in cash - it's no fun :( tho i keep all my present deep in my storage anyway :dunno:
  15. TJZ

Molisk "Adjusted" now?

First they take away my favourite mobs atrox and combibo, then my second best molisks :( what next MA? wanna take my ped card? :mad: yes yes regenerating mobs give better loots and they're more of a chalenge.. :rolleyes: but i liked them the way they were :locked: if these new molisks suck as...
  16. TJZ

Mutant Avatars

The idea itself is really good and would probably attrack alot of people but i voted no because i like realism on avatars more and that's the way MA should be working on be in the future and not make people look like pokemons :whisper: but who knows maybe MA has something like this in mind :money:
  17. 77

18. 77

19. 77

20. TJZ

Looting someone who just ATHed

I'd probably eun away myself instead of trying to kill the lucky bastard :D well that's in my constant condition with close to non PVP experience and gear only capable to bring down someone who doesn't use a better fap then my dmg/sec :scratch2:
  21. TJZ

Nice Uber there !!

erm.. but isn't that a tower that exstacts the resources by it's own when such big hofs come? :confused:
  22. TJZ

Bright Future

So everything now depends on Goerge Bush huh :laugh: an interesting story here but some things are hard to believe, well at least in the near future :rolleyes:
  23. TJZ

what is the best type of weapon long term?

There's more laser weapon types for low-mid range hunters and they aalso decay less so laser is my primary choice. Maybe at uber skill lvls high dmg blp can even up with laser :scratch2:
  24. TJZ

Question: Feedback from new people about changes.

been playing for 17 months now. used to take atrox dominant solo when wearing ghost then got limited to shogun so got down to provider-guardian at max but now with the new VU i may have to run from an atrox provider or a couple of olds :rolleyes: hear the loot was modified also but after hunting...
  25. TJZ

A nice guy!!!

+rep Toast, ty for your help :)
Back