Search results

1. madball

got HP ?

congratulations we got another skilled noobzor around:D it's a joke! with best regards madball
  2. madball

B: Robot BEACONS

lala lalala bump lalalala
  3. madball

bump to the top:)
  4. madball

still looking:D
  5. madball

I forgot to mention that I am looking for 29 ped, 35 ped and 39 ped beacons. with best regards, madball
  6. madball

still looking for them :rolleyes:
  7. madball

As it is said in thread's title, I am buying robot beacons. PM if you got something to offer. Thank You! Wbr, madball
  8. madball

BUYING: GeoTrek and Isis pistols

buuuuuuuuump
  9. madball

Darkslate Grey (lvl 64 paint) blaaah =(

There is one more fact about this mob. Lugzan's faforite mob:D Haven't you saw what mobs he is killing all the time? GL everybody madball
  10. madball

Buying Bear Shins F

I forgot to mention one more bump here! :D
  11. madball

Buying Bear Shins F

bump bump bump
  12. madball

Buying Bear Shins F

As it is said in title of thread, I am looking for Bear Shins F. If you got something to offer, please, PM. Thank You! GL
  13. madball

Summer hunting competition! 15/6 - 15/8

gl guys :)
  14. madball

Adjusted Starkhov AS-97

tnx. Blondie_39, I know you need such gun. Its true and you can't hide frome truth :D
  15. madball

Adjusted Starkhov AS-97

auction ended. Gun has been sold already!
  16. madball

Adjusted Starkhov AS-97

bump :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
  17. madball

Adjusted Starkhov AS-97

bumpbumpbump
  18. madball

Adjusted Starkhov AS-97

As its said in article I am selling my Adjusted Starkhov AS-97. Starting price is TT+4100 ped and if there is somebody who needs this gun quckly there is buyout ar TT+4300 ped. p.s. You can find this gun in in game auction too. Gun is fully repiared and its full TT is 400ped. PM to me if you...
  19. madball

S: Nemesis M full set!!!!

Thank You for antentions. Nemesis set has been sold already!!!
  20. madball

buuuuuuuuuuump
  21. madball

bump bump bump
  22. madball

B.u.m.p....
  23. madball

As it said in article I am selling Nemesis (M) set. Price is 1850 ped. Set is full repaired and it makes price: tt+1636.25. PM me if you are interested in this armor set. regards, madball
  24. madball

Adj. Stark 97

Do not agree. At the moment price for Adj V1 guns are much to high. This Dmg/pec is to low for the gun to pay such amount of money for it. For example compairing to VAT-100 ME, this gun is better in one position - Dmg/pec where Adj V1 is 0.02 points ahead to Vat-100 ME. In othere important...
  25. madball

can anyone tell me what this is

Its one more thing thats makes your PC laging when you are hunting over there. And I think its not at Jason but looks like the one near pvp2 in the place where Araneatrox used to spawn.
Back