Search results

1. U

What did SEE actually pay 6 million dollars for?

I dont think MA owns any items or mobs, owns just platform (soft) Not defending, but anyone cares 2 explain how EU could work as a $ laundry?
  2. U

ATH: 40k oa-105 :)

:woot: at last!!!! huge GRZ man!!:yay::yay:
  3. U

MS9 - 2010 - EU State of Mind

LOL :bowdown: now how do i switch to purple?
  4. U

Whose customer am I?

exactly!!! +rep
  5. U

3 neg reps in 24 hours from same guy

it's the other side of popularity :laugh: anyway he's probably just suffering from amnesia,have a little patience :D
  6. U

Question: How are taxes applied to landareas?

:eyecrazy: what??? I admit there may be something I don't understand so please tell us more, but anyway where comes MA's profit from ?
  7. U

Dogfooding days for MindArk and FPC staff

WORD! I think CE2 and big maps r the root problems
  8. U

32k Longtooth

BIG BIG GZ:wtg:
  9. U

FYI: Hunting loot is imbalanced

obviously Cani looted them all
  10. U

Next Island's Impact on the Economy - speculate here

I think it's oposite, there's lot of MMO's , some even free where u get LOT of playing - can say endless time and all items for few $. Then when u come to EU u spend same amount in few hours. It's the same old "Newbie" issue that's going on here 4 long time.Just few of'em stay for longer time.
  11. U

Next Island's Impact on the Economy - speculate here

I wonder that even after ND's RT some ppl still think it's gonna be BIG. IMO it's all about expectations , all planets are. We have to judge it according to what platform it'll use - bingo it's MA platfrom, same as we have now. Anyway VR worlds r of 2 types = gaming and social.(and combination)...
  12. U

When is it time...

didn't read through all posts, but i'd say this: one should stop for two reasons: 1) when bored or 2) when u feel its not worth the $ depoed my 2pecs
  13. U

We need guitars

YES! basicly when guitars won't come to EU the game will bankrupt soon
  14. U

Dynamics & Numbers

same old song it's the way of MA, it's no news , is it? And little math lesson : if players recieved more loot, would they deposit same $? so u cant claim MA would get same peds Not deffending the system tho. GL
  15. U

Researchers Find Link Between Immersion and Virtual Buying Habits - Melodika.net (press release)

Nonsense? Garbage? no it's worse > the WORST PR ever :banghead:
  16. U

FYI: Why Entropia's Economy has fallen deeper than the IRL economy

c'mon did u ever ask a player who got ATH how much did he spend before????
  17. U

FYI: Missing ores in inventory

i feel like LOLing, but it's not funny really. I was already wondering and this is another proof = how do they( and we) know if system of loot distribution is not bugged?:scratch2:
  18. U

Bug in loot distribution?

if u ask me it works like that 4 some time, hard to prove it but watch more hof list, its quite usual IMO (2 ubers on same mob in 24h)
  19. U

Predict next ATH and win EFD

There was an ATH 2 days ago - Blaus with 69.308 PEDs and the winner is === Grats Meg, 1.000 EFD commin ur way! I noticed mods moved this thread to off-topic and too few ppl take part so I decided to end it. Thx all of u :beerchug: PS:anyone knows something about this ATH?
  20. U

Question: Do you think the lag issues that come with estate upgrades will be resolved by the end of 2010?

i think that sometimes thinking is useless(can even hurt:eyecrazy:)
  21. U

CND for sale?

:OOOOO i didn't know it's for sale!!!! another PR stunt ?:scratch2: anyway GOOD question Igor If somewhere then i believe it's gonna b RT EDIT: is the Blau ATH accidentally on cnd?
  22. U

Predict next ATH and win EFD

Hey Angel thx! yes winner is Pogny for this: GRATZ Pogny 1000EFD commin ur way:yay: Although ATH dropped this competition is not over... off to next round so gimme more!!!!!!!!:wtg: PS: rules do not change, but try to guess mob/ore/item also pls GL
  23. U

Question: Where the hell is the loot ma???

go and thank all ppl whining for missions, quests, content, story, robot attacks and other shit
Back