Question: Do you think the lag issues that come with estate upgrades will be resolved by the end of 2010?

Do you think the ssues that with estate upgrades will be resolved by the end of 2010?

• Yes.

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • No.

Votes: 43 38.7%
  • Why isn't taming back yet?

Votes: 48 43.2%

• Total voters

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Do you think the issues that with estate upgrades will be resolved by the end of 2010?

Originally, back in late 2009, the estate upgrade offer was made to add 20 item points to estates for 2k, etc. Later, booths were removed from the list because there were lag issues. FPC has indicated that the issues around lag might be removed later this year, and/or that the upgrade system might be automated in game by the end of the year too.

Do you think the issues that with estate upgrades will be resolved by the end of 2010?

i think that sometimes thinking is useless(can even hurt:eyecrazy:)

I think that MA needs 4 times as many programmers as currently....things takes too much tiiiiiimeeeeee !

Originally, back in late 2009, the estate upgrade offer was made to add 20 item points to estates for 2k, etc. Later, booths were removed from the list because there were lag issues. FPC has indicated that the issues around lag might be removed later this year, and/or that the upgrade system might be automated in game by the end of the year too.

it took them over 8 months to fix my uploaded sign, if you take that as an example of the work needed times the time it takes to fix i would say we have another 8 years to go :lolup:

I think that MA needs 4 times as many programmers as currently....things takes too much tiiiiiimeeeeee !

i don't think its the quantity of programmers you need to be worried about but the quality of their work.

i think only 1 person actully took advantage off it so its not that high on the list

i think only 1 person actully took advantage off it so its not that high on the list
I think that only 1 person actually took advantage of the December Discounts. I suspect many more would take advantage of it if it was an ingame process that anyone with an estate deed could use at any point in time... either via estate terminal or some other process like something new in trade terminal that acts like a "deed amplifier" or something.

Things always take longer to implement than we wish for, so I reckon NOT this year.

More programmers = more costs though

Maybe the "Add 20 item points" was not so popular, but at least there has been several teleporters, terminals, "show LA name in globals", etc bought :)

The lag will be fixed in vu14.0

Why isn't taming back yet!!

ah the lag...

remember way back, armour equipping tax, the um "reason" was lag they said?

so years later, a new engine, are we still paying a tax, or, did they fix the "lag"? :p

Back