Search results

1. PeteHines

Returning to Entropia

I used to be a daily player and have been away from the game for sometime now and was wondering with so much time and so many changes to the game where I should start? New mobs to hunt? New areas to explore? thank you in advance for any suggestions!
  2. PeteHines

revive (L)

I would love to see some new (L) versions of old chips drop in our loot, I for one would love to unlock ESL but there is not many of the old res chips around.So maybe a res chip (L) also maybe a (L) wormhole too please
  3. PeteHines

servers down?

was ingame and everything lagged out and now I cant log back in, client loader says systems are offline? are servers down and why now?
  4. PeteHines

Calling all bot hunters!

I was in the hades crater last night and noticed something odd, there is an assault on hadeshiem event not like other events though. Once you reach an area you have to fight waves of robots which get increasingly harder each wave until a Mulciber spawns. I have gone and attempted twice now and...
  5. PeteHines

biggest yet4 me

Over 4 years playing now and from the time i started I wanted to be able to hunt at CP. Today I finally found my aurli :yay: loot was all adrenal oils for those wondering. thanks Buzz for changing dome 3 mat and thanks to all that pm me in game :yay:
  6. PeteHines

Halloween gifts

In the past we used to get gifts from Mindark for Halloween, 2 days until Halloween and nothing yet does anyone know if this tradition has been discontinued?
  7. PeteHines

Paying Twice?

I was happy to see the MindForce update today, that is until I logged in. I was excited to try some of the new MF system but was pissed off when I find out Mindark is making me pay to reinsert an implant I already paid to insert once(and which MA took out). I willingly deposit $ so it...
  8. PeteHines

Kevin Rudolf?

Rocktropia has been out for a little while now and I find it strange that Kevin Rudolf is missing? I am sure I read at one point that the "zombie area" on Rocktropia was supposed to be called "Kevin"s Wasteland" but I have spent a fair bit of time running around the town and find only references...
  9. PeteHines

wtf?

I was online for quite sometime today and during a crafting run the progress bars sticks at 99% so i try to relog no when i put my cg code in it says " Internal Error Detected on this Avatar please contact support for assistance" why oh why do all these updates cause so many problems???
  10. PeteHines

Surprise

logged in last night and had a new fellow I had been helping pm me needing help getting to a mining claim he had and while he was diggin it up i got bored and tagged a random trox .... After a long long badloot period this was a most welcome surprise :wtg: Thanks MA and thank you Gary for...
  11. PeteHines

Resilient mobs

I was just wondering if any testing had been done to see if any mobs are resilient against certains weapons?
  12. PeteHines

Kingfishers invis

This new Vu has brought a new twist on hunting Kingfishers ...they are completely invisible ...doesnt even show on your radar so any miners out there watch yourself.
  13. PeteHines

BountyHunter

Im still kind of in shock, was there for each round? 5 waves of the wastelanders doing my best to save Calypso when it happened I couldnt believe it was my name.. and of course the prize collection! Thanks for this event FPC/MA its been one of the most memorable for me :D
  14. PeteHines

auction order bug

Just thought I would warn others and I have sent a support case but since yesterdays patch I have been unable to fill any orders listed in the auction. :(
  15. PeteHines

Global sound

I really miss the global sound effects, I hope it was just an oversight on MA's part that there is no noise for them so far this VU, there is actually alot of noises missing like when you get a critical or a mob hits you but the global sound is the one I miss most. anyone else notice other...
  16. PeteHines

goldcard hangup?

I try to login and get to the spot where you input security code from your GC and it hangs there ....cant input my code and cant login ....however i exit that screen try to login again and it says my ava is logged in WTF :scratch2:
  17. PeteHines

VU10 PEassist

sorry it this has been asked but I was wondering if PE assist will be useable in VU10?
  18. PeteHines

Last beacon

I think we might have been pushing it with this one but its probably the last beacon done this VU :) loot wasnt there but the fun was cya all in the new world :D
  19. PeteHines

Torrent dl no good?

I downloaded the torrent and now installed the new software but when i launch i get an error about it not being configured corectly and to reinstall it?? can anyone tell me what i need to do?
  20. PeteHines

Tower + VU = ??

Was out mining this evening and got thinking about that 195k tower and was wondering what will happen to that tower and any other one with the new VU? Will it still be there? Will MA let tower owners extract the entire claim saturday or sunday??:scratch2:
  21. PeteHines

That some nice skillin!

Logged in yesterday to do a little crafting when this popped up Then i thought id craft a few guns sweet 2 new skills in the same day this calls for a victory hunt so off to Corinth for some bots... after jumping a little past the spawn a troxie attacked me and this happened WOOT 3 new...
  22. PeteHines

Entropia Movie

I saw this on youtube and couldnt help but think of Calypso http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGs3_1qKl34 could this be the introduction of a new planet ?:scratch2: The part of the movie where its panning away from the planet seemed alot like the one(let it rock) posted here on EF about Calypso.
  23. PeteHines

scan me plz :)

Finally after alot of hard skillin I hit medium health :wtg:
  24. PeteHines

treatment

I got this unlock awhile ago, was kind of disappointed after it happened as I had skilled my butt off to use the UR125 only to find out its useless during battle for a few more pro levels :/
  25. PeteHines

No amp

but lots of cald :wtg: thanks MA:yay:
Back