wtf?

PeteHines

Prowler
Society
Circle of Lootius
Pete Pete Hines
I was online for quite sometime today and during a crafting run the progress bars sticks at 99% so i try to relog no when i put my cg code in it says " Internal Error Detected on this Avatar please contact support for assistance" why oh why do all these updates cause so many problems???

You are not alone - I have same message. Have never seen this one before.

Update: Got in on my 3rd attempt.

Last edited:
Hang in their Trooper they will have it fixed for ya by summer. :rolleyes:

I had that message too and as I was writing the message down my screen cleared and my avatar flashed on the screen where I last logged out and the client loader closed. I tried to logon a second time and was able to log on.

Zar

it says " Internal Error Detected on this Avatar please contact support for assistance"

It's a safety feature to stop unexpected loot. Your luck cycle was probably too high and you were about to HoF. :D

hope it adds luck to the avatar

It's a safety feature to stop unexpected loot. Your luck cycle was probably too high and you were about to HoF. :D

Lol probably.

Unfortunate that it happened to you man, hasn't happened to me (yet), seems like support cases are being sent in, HOPEFULLY it is fixed next MA update.

Inventory corruption. When this kind of thing happens, it's better to wait it out rather than close the window.

I had this happen when I was moving something to storage and then before the first thing moved, I tried moving a second thing.

lol
So that's why I've never seen that message? :D

add me to the list. support request sent.
however mine wasn't until next logon about 12 hours later.

Back