Search results

1. NaomiScott

HoF: First HoF Ever! Fat Daikiba Young

Today I am a happy bunny. After hours and days and weeks of slaughtering daikiba for the mission I found mself face-to-face with this lovely fat Daikiba Young... It should be mentioned that it was a fair fight (kinda) .... he had a gun as well... :eek: Yes indeed, I am a very happy bunny...
  2. NaomiScott

A new model for the economy

Just recently I've been doing a lot of thinking about the way that EU works in terms of loot, trading and the economy, and this had led to an idea for a new model that could help balance the game and make it more like the Virtual Universe MA claims it is. It started with thoughts about the...
  3. NaomiScott

My First Hunting Global

Tonight, after more than two months of patient stalking and slaying, I finally got my first hunting global. Yay. :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: The mob was an argonaut adult and the loot was an Isis CB19 (L) worth 102 PED. Now I just need to get my BLP skills up so I can use it...
  4. NaomiScott

Social Dynamic: An Observers Viewpoint

Hi everyone. I've been a PE/EU visitor for several years now (at least six, maybe more) and in that time I've played three different avatars. Until recently I wouldn't have described myself as a regular visitor; my previous avatars were deactivated due to account activity and it's only with my...
  5. NaomiScott

1,000 clicks, 4 globals

Yesterday was payday so yesterday was deposit day :) I used my deposit this month to focus on my crafting and spread 1,000 clicks over the three level I tailoring BPs. For my pains I ended up with 4 globals :yay: Okay, so I did lose out overall, but my Tailoring is now up to level 2 and...
  6. NaomiScott

What critters were you scared of as a noob?

I've been playing my current avatar on and off for a little over a year now, with these last two months being the most attention I've ever really given Entropia. I've joined a Society, I've developed a 'game plan' for improving my avatar and I've made good headway with the goals I've set myself...
  7. NaomiScott

Mannell Shoes Global

I've not yet reached my second goal of level 5 Tailor but tonight I got a nice surprise in the shape of a 172 PED global on some shoes. The bulk of this was in one garnet (150 PED), with the rest made up of the shoes (9 PED), a Towel BP :eek: and a bunch of tailoring remnants. :lolup: I almost...
  8. NaomiScott

Achievement: #1 - Laser Sniper

This week I achieved the first of my goals, to get to level 10 in Laser Sniper (Hit) and become a Qualified Laser Sniper. Yup, that's right, I now have a licence to go with that gun :P :D:laugh::wtg::yay::wtg::laugh::D Next stop, level 5 in Tailoring....
  9. NaomiScott

A girl with 66 PED shoes

Last night, much to my pleasure and amazement, I achieved my first tailoring global. I've been on Calypso with this avatar for just over a year now, though in fairness I've probably only actually played for about four months in total. In that time I've split my money between hunting and...
Back