Search results

1. Mayday

Help: Just run repair,and all files are missing

Hello there, After a long break i wanted to see whats new in here, so i downloaded the game and run repair in the control panel so it deletes unnessesary files, but it deleted my whole hdd-with all the pictures and everything,only few folders left and some scrap,not a single picture from 50 GB...
  2. Mayday

Event suport

Hi all, i have few days vacation from work,and i offer myself as an suporthunter for events in the next few days. I can support u with a hl8,and A103 amp,fap t-15 etc... U pay for decay on fapping,and if u want to turn over more mobs per hour and have a 100% more mobs killed per hour,u can have...
  3. Mayday

vigilante f

Any info about the price of this armor without feet?
  4. Mayday

Dynamic leacher

Hello all, I have 1 question about the dynamic content...i havent played for a month,and now when i try to start,it downloads about 5.5 GB of something and then i doesnt start again.I have tryed to start it twice now and it downloaded the same thing all over again. Can somebody explain me what...
  5. Mayday

Help: Whats this*?

?
  6. Mayday

Again 2 small mining globals

Not bad,what:)
  7. Mayday

2 very nice globals:)

Here are they:)
  8. Mayday

At last.my first ESI!!!

Here are 3 globals,one with 17 ped esi:)
  9. Mayday

Small hof:)

Here it is:)
  10. Mayday

2 more from a very bad weekend:)

11. Mayday

A global and a unique mob!!!!

Yesterday,i have decided not to mine anymore and to shoot a bit,but because i dont have any armor,i decided to hunt allos and estos-that was a good decision,cuz i found this: LAter i switched locations and killed a unique mob: It was a no looter:)
  12. Mayday

Quantium

Here is a nice global,seems like mining isnt that bad anymore:)
  13. Mayday

Guards?

Im just wondering if anyone else thinks that its funny how much some ppl protect MA?I think that 1 reason could be addiction,blindness or something else. But:do u think that some ppl are paid for marketing by MA? Posted via Mobile Device
  14. Mayday

What a nice end to the event:)

There i was,havent mined in over a month,and then this 4 days....here are the last 2 from the eventgifts MA agve me:): PS:i dont spamm,i just never had such a streak
  15. Mayday

HoF: NUmero 100 for 20 seconds

I got my 3 hof in 4 days-was on place 100 for some seconds-but its a hof-right:)
  16. Mayday

HoF: 2 in a row

Well,never happened before-2 hofs in 2 days:) Now,MA,dont take it all right away:)
  17. Mayday

Help: Yellow message

HI all, i have a small issue now with my PC. I had untill a month ago a PIV,3.0,1 gb ram and 256 mb gfx, and i had almost none item busy or not accesible messages. I read somewhere here that its a PC issue,an not MAs fault if they apear. Now i have a much better pc,but im gettin owned every...
  18. Mayday

HoF: Im back:)

With there 2-not bad when i see how others are doing:)
  19. Mayday

Did something change?

HI all, i was surfing a bit on the internet,becasue its way cheaped then anything ingame and came acros a page,that i have once,long time ago visited.It was great advice for any gamer,and guess what: IT STILL IS!!!!!:laugh::laugh: Just read it carefully,and think about it.Im almost not logging...
  20. Mayday

New 2 globals

and i missed 1 shot,so i had 3....in the last week,and its time to have a break-MA has lost all connection to their customers....
  21. Mayday

Gratz to noobs

Im really p..... ...,and u guys arent the ones to blame,but i cant help myself.MAny of u will deposit and try to get anything decent,some loot as in the hoftable,and most of u will fail.Since entropiatracker,we can see who it is who got what. Im many years here,miner mostly,and ill try not to...
  22. Mayday

dururururururu

A small duru:P
  23. Mayday

small mining global

You know how it goes,bad-worse-#$%&&* I lost everything-my pedcard are my plates which were sold while i was mining...And,i even dont believe that im gonna get them back,but,hope diies at last...
  24. Mayday

Another 2,after a loooong bad streak

Here are they:
  25. Mayday

argo and a trox less-1 minute silence pls

Well,i went to skill rifle on argos,and it payed of...after that we tryed Hoglo in team,but that argo had moe loot then all Hoglos we killed.... Today i went to hunt tezlas,hyruyus,Calamusoids-need the thights-,armax atc-all was crap and just before i thought ,ok,u are definetly broke now,this...
Back