Did something change?

Status

Mayday

Old Alpha
Society
Jurai Blood Academy
Alexandra Mayday Kowalski
HI all,
i was surfing a bit on the internet,becasue its way cheaped then anything ingame and came acros a page,that i have once,long time ago visited.It was great advice for any gamer,and guess what:

IT STILL IS!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Just read it carefully,and think about it.Im almost not logging in anymore,and this guy wrote that last year.I was just too stubborn to see ,what i see-now:)

http://nirfu.gluonsoft.se/index.htm

Just read it carefully,and think about it.Im almost not logging in anymore,and this guy wrote that last year.

Dont log in then, piss off and walk the dog :rolleyes:

Oh,how nice:):laugh:

How nice of you to post a link to a blog where someone is on a moan fest about ma.

Point is, you look a complete saddo posting this, yet hardly playing eu, so why visit here :scratch2:

Could it be true that you have nothing better to do?

Why are you still fascinated to even visit EF to post on EU if your hardly playing, because you have nothing better to do?

Theres a whole life out there, go find it, if you dont wanna log anymore, do something else, otherwise you just look like a tw&t.

How nice of you to post a link to a blog where someone is on a moan fest about ma.

Point is, you look a complete saddo posting this, yet hardly playing eu, so why visit here :scratch2:

Could it be true that you have nothing better to do?

Why are you still fascinated to even visit EF to post on EU if your hardly playing, because you have nothing better to do?

Theres a whole life out there, go find it, if you dont wanna log anymore, do something else, otherwise you just look like a tw&t.

Why are u so fascinated with MA.As i know,its a free world,and i do enjoy myself on many diff. ways.Saddo,yea right:laugh:.Its just late and im surfing.Chill sis,believe me,it isnt worth it.I have a the right to post this here,as u have the right to attack me.Its a free game,and i can play,or not play,my right 2.

Go Dj,save the world of all the wankers that hate ur world:wtg:

Go Dj,save the world of all the wankers that hate ur world:wtg:

No chance :cool:

You wanker's stay in your own corner.

This isnt the DJ and Mayday show, so go get your kicks elsewhere.

No chance :cool:

You wanker's stay in your own corner.

This isnt the DJ and Mayday show, so go get your kicks elsewhere.

Rest in peace:cool:

I share your pain : (
it is ok to wank
and it is also ok to wank about wanking

im not sure ive ever seen a group as odd as entropians
even the ones that claim to hate it, and bitch and moan, and make odd websites dedicated to helping noobs while simultaneously telling them to go somewhere else, they all still play:scratch2:
like, holy cow!
can you see em running about calypso complaining while dropping bombs and shooting every red dot?
"this place sucks" pew pew pew.
"god i hate it here" drop bomb.
lol
maybe thats why i love it here, all the fucking crazy people :yay:

Dont really see the reason for this discussion to live on a EU fan forum.

:locked:

(2.9, 3.8)

Status
Back