Search results

1. Missa

Selling: Unique Opportunity - Sentinel F UnL

Lol, the babysitting offers could come in handy :D Thanks again everyone for the baby wishes! The armour is now SOLD. I have updated the first post. Cheers, Missa
  2. Missa

Thanks for the baby gratses everyone! Yeah, have had a few offers so far all well into the 6 figures. If the final buyer agrees, I will post the sale price here. Cheers, Missa
  3. Missa

Selling: Shadow Thighs F UnL

Thighs SOLD pending in game trade.
  4. Missa

Sentinel Armour is now SOLD. Up for sale is the ONLY full set of Sentinel currently in game. All pieces are Unlimited with the Thighs and Feet being SGA Armour - see stats below for both SGA and non-SGA. The set was completed just before Christmas 2009. With a baby on the way, I'm not...
  5. Missa

Selling: Shadow Thighs F UnL

Thighs SOLD 11k ped Hard to find - Unlimited Shadow Thighs F for sale. This thread gives some pricing info. Anyone interesting in buying, please reply in thread or via pm. This is not an auction, I will sell to the first person that offers a reasonable price. Cheers, Missa
  6. Sentinel Stats

Sentinel Stats

7. Shadow Thighs

Shadow Thighs

8. Missa

Hey LW, happy birthday! :)

Hey LW, happy birthday! :)
  9. Missa

EU History Made.. 1st Full Sentinel Set!!!

Yeah, I think only the feet are missing from that set. lol... not sure what Ozi will have to say about that :D Thanks for the grats everyone!!! I'll be running around in 3rd person for a while just looking at it lol. Cheers, Missa
  10. Missa

Here are the SGA stats:
  11. Sentinel Sga Stats

Sentinel Sga Stats

12. Missa

It's taken some time to get all the pieces together, and I was rapt when Ozi bought me the feet for xmas to finish off the set :) The thighs and feet are SGA.
  13. Sentinel

Sentinel

14. Sentinel

Sentinel

15. Missa

Hi Ger, thanks for your message :) Unfortunately the beauty stuff isn't working yet... hopefully...

Hi Ger, thanks for your message :) Unfortunately the beauty stuff isn't working yet... hopefully not too far away! Cheers, Missa
  16. Missa

FYI: Introdusing 'The Pink Mafia'

lol, that's me... Kimmi wears pink :P
  17. Missa

How much paint do I need?

Oh fantastic, thanks heaps for letting me know :)
  18. Wof Chirpy

Wof Chirpy

19. Missa

How much paint do I need?

How do we work out how many enhancers are required per field for the higher level paint colours?
  20. Missa

Info: List of current Hair Stylists/ Beauty Therapists

lol, even if its worked out on average its still in the wrong order :P I just figured you had your favourites :D My skills are up to date... not sure what else you want to know. Cheers, Missa
  21. Missa

What happened to the Hairstylists????

lol, yeah it has been pretty quiet lately! I'm still here and I still have the salon at TI City :) Sorg is definitely still around as well... he did my hair for me last week. PM me on here if you are looking for any beauty services and we can set up a time. Cheers, Missa
  22. Missa

Melbourne, Australia - Queens Birthday Weekend BBQ

Would have been great if you could have got a flight! Cheeky boy, the crappy Dell is Deathifier's lol :P Hehe... just invite people and cook some food. We all have a common interest in EU... so heaps to talk about :) Yes, would be great! There was talk last night of an end of WoF party!
  23. Missa

We had a great day yesterday... the rain held off for us this time... just, lol. Thanks everyone for coming, and Mulga... we had a lovely morning tea during WoF... just enough cake leftover for the three of us this morning!!!! We have some photos to follow... will post them this afternoon :)...
  24. Missa

Dave's just scrubbed the bbq and its sparkling... all ready for the EU feast :) Don't worry about bringing any food guys, just bring some drinks. 6 more sleeps lol
  25. Missa

Excellent, sounds like a few people are going to make it :) I better start cleaning the house lol... and making some food... any requests :P (Will have some crisp white available for you Grrrrr)
Back