FYI: Introdusing 'The Pink Mafia'

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
THE PINK MAFIA
pinkmafia.jpg
After the resent annoucement of 'Entropian Beauty Group' aka nub grup leader "Sorg" selling all his skills. I am now launching the most power full group of Beauty Parlors Entropia have ever seen.

The goal is to take over the entire Beauty Industry on Calypso and upcomming planets. We will sell haircuts for no less then 2000ped and haircoloring will start at 5000ped. We will buy up all the skills from lower parlors and charge what ever we want. However there are 2 things left. Below you can see a picture of the 3 evil persons that is the core of this 'Beauty Group'. We have managed to get their leader to resign but I ask for your help to join me and defete the two remaining.
enemy.jpg

Everyone who is with me, I ask you to show your support and add this pin to your siggnature.

sigg_tpm.jpg

Nice ;) 200 ped per haircut, expecting a rush of clients are we? ;)

made me chuckle :)

Lol viva la revolution!

Kimmi, isnt that you on the left? :scratch2:

Thats fine ... you can buy me out .... let the bidding begin at 200k PED shall we?

This has to be one of the weirdest posts if e'ver seen. If you think a teenager with a digital camera is gonna beat out fashion experts who have had extensive experience with the industry, then good luck. How many haircuts have you unlocked?

Oh...How many outfits have you made? hmmm

Just like they say i guess. If you can't beat them, join them

This has to be one of the weirdest posts if e'ver seen. If you think a teenager with a digital camera is gonna beat out fashion experts who have had extensive experience with the industry, then good luck. How many haircuts have you unlocked?

Im sorry u just got of the boat and dident know but kimmi actuly is the most skilled in all beuty profesions and been doing this long before any of your other so called fashion superstars did.

Crap you got me :D

Im sorry u just got of the boat and dident know but kimmi actuly is the most skilled in all beuty profesions and been doing this long before any of your other so called fashion superstars did.

I beg to differ ... ( i think i was here before all othres still in the busines )

And i will never succumb to Kimmi's rule ;)

:cheer:power 2 pink people :cheer:

*hoping to get the Haircut for 100ped lower*

I beg to differ ... ( i think i was here before all othres still in the busines )

hehe... is this where I say my dad is stronger then your dad :)
I guess we both started skilling the first day beauty was introduced... or started gathering the equiptment...

Lets settle for that :D

possibly true, but is it not also a FACT that Kimmi is the most skilled beautician Entropia has ever seen?

The goal is to take over the entire Beauty Industry on Calypso and upcomming planets. We will sell haircuts for no less then 2000ped and haircoloring will start at 5000ped. We will buy up all the skills from lower parlors and charge what ever we want.

Are u serious , or is this just another free publicity thread ???

okey I admit.. this is why I got locked :D

:yay::yay:

This thread made me laugh!
Great post ....

Ruf

possibly true, but is it not also a FACT that Kimmi is the most skilled beautician Entropia has ever seen?

maybe he is now since sorg is trying to sell out but the last thread i recall kimmi saying he had more skills than sorg...they both posted and sorg was higher...he also unlocked 34 before kimmi did

Posted via Mobile Device

it's "Introducing" with a C not an S.

maybe he is now since sorg is trying to sell out but the last thread i recall kimmi saying he had more skills than sorg...they both posted and sorg was higher...he also unlocked 34 before kimmi did

Posted via Mobile Device

This is not true. Its wrong from start to end

lol 200$ haircut :laugh: (i'm used to pay €10 to the barber IRL :) )

Forget what i said. Good luck on your enterprise :thumbup:

(it's 2000PED the tt cost to make a haircut ? )

lol 200$ haircut :laugh: (i'm used to pay €10 to the barber IRL :) )

Forget what i said. Good luck on your enterprise :thumbup:

(it's 2000PED the tt cost to make a haircut ? )

Just you watch it, the pink mafia will get you :D

By the way, you hero Sorg isn't selling out ;p

He will be back soon :cool:

Sorg will be back, just don't like business in a shop. :wtg: :yay:

LOL the thread is realy funny and many post made me giggles hehe :))
Anyhow... I think Kimmi's tought's is quite expensive but fair :D
To buy all the skill's of beauty of the game would cost you like OMG how much :D
But if the prices would be 2k-5k peds you would get payd within a year or two so it's quite a HUGE and risky but maybe worthy investment :)
GL to you Kimmi, best wishes from CHery :)

Meanwhile i'll create a big soc and we, the possible soc will get you

:D :D :D

I heard that a pair of societies named "First Planet Company" and "MinkArk" teamed up to get Kimmi.

*note: I have nothing against Kimmi and hope that his current lock is resolved ASAP. This was a JOKE.

Back