Search results

1. GoNi

Actual update Virus-Warning

The actual client loader update gets blocked by my AV, containing a Trojan.
  2. GoNi

Incorrect Timecode

Tried to log in but the timecode from mobile app is not accepted, always get message Incorect Timecode. Anyone else got that problem, too ?
  3. GoNi

Help: Installing Problems

I have a new PC and wanted to install EU, but after downloading installer from official MA website, it seems impossible to run that installer. Always get security warning, app blocked by admin even when I run it as admin LOL What can I do to get back into EU ?
  4. GoNi

Brainstorm: MIning Event

In the summer mayhem thread once again a discussion about mining events came up. I would like to know how you guys would set up a mining event if you would be in MAs shoes. One idea posted in the other thread: Instanced Mining with special resources, only available during event and in said...
  5. GoNi

I am so stupid !

Today I did a serious failure. I was on a mining run and forgot about todays maintain time. So I have had many claims not drilled when server went offline. When servers was back, most of that claims have been timed out. Did same thing happen to others aswell, how often does it happen...
  6. GoNi

Question: Generic components in loots?

We have a Weapons BP book II at Caly in which nearly all BPs require some generic components, which originally dropped from several different mobs. As this components are actually removed from creature loots for unknown reason, its impossible to craft this BPs. Can we expect that we get back...
  7. GoNi

Question: Are you working on Space Transport missions?

When interplanetary auction transport fee got introduced, there was an announcement, that money generated from auction delivery service will partly returned to players by interplanetary transport missions. Now my Question: Are you working on that, or is this project canceled ?
  8. GoNi

Pricecheck ImpFAP Tir4

What is this nice tool worth these days. I know it is a lot less than what I have paid for it.
  9. GoNi

FYI: Healerloot changes, possible explloit

With latest update healerloot changed. Its no longer a set % by agreement, now it is automatically available in every team, aswell on shared mobs. Possible to exploit, by just getting hit and heal yourself without shooting you get healerloot. Tested both in team and on shared mobs. The...
  10. GoNi

Servers of : No Info

Dear Developers, Actually servers are offline, but there is no information in forums nor in client loader or support area? Could you please inform us, when you take down the servers and give us a hint how long the maintain/patch will take, so we don´t have to try every few minutes to check if...
  11. GoNi

Happy New Year

I wish you all a happy new year 2018 :yay:
  12. GoNi

Question: Invisible Mobs bug back ?

Was on a small hunt recently, and wondered that I constantly received hits although there was no more mobs alive close to me. Run off to the water to drown that invisible hitter, and it worked, damage stopped shortly after reaching the water. Anybody else discovered beeing hit by something...
  13. GoNi

Soul vs Soul

We have a lot soulbound items, pills, ammo or whatever. Many of this soulbound things have no value for the owner, speak he won´t use it, just because he got something better, it is broken or it does not fit into his gamestyle. So my idea is: Introduce a NPC or terminal, where you can trade...
  14. GoNi

Promedic Imp FAP service

Offering Imp FAP service for solo hunters and teams for fixed hour rates or healerloot. Prices / hour: 1h = 50 PED (no enhancers) 1h = 60 PED (tir4 - all tir slots filled with heal enhancers) Discounts: Used my service for 2 hours last three days, will give you 5 PED discount / hour Used my...
  15. GoNi

Question: Automatically log out from forum ????

Why I get logged out from PCF, while answering to a post ?????? It doesn´t make sense that I get logged out while typing !
  16. GoNi

Map Zoom

Is it only me or is zooming the map no longer possible. I used to zoom at the map using the mousewheel and it work really fine, now there is only 2 zooms left but bouth not really useable to naviage with map, in a small area. Thats shit, old zoom scale was usable, so map was useable - now it...
  17. GoNi

How to get rid of non-tradeable items - an idea

MA introduced a lot of untradeable items lately, dropping from strongboxes, starterpacks, mission rewards, freebee from noob missions and whatever. Now some of that items (I don´t speak about consumeables or uni ammo here), are useful at some point, but with increasing levels and better gear...
  18. GoNi

Achievement: First reaching Tir 4

with Dominax Garter Light (L) from starter pack gold :D Whip broke at tir 4.6 Now beat it :)
  19. GoNi

Help: Get locked out while reading

Don´t know when it started exactly, but last two days it happend that I get logged out form PCF while reading the forum. Today it happend that I get logged out while I was writing an answer to a thread, so the post was invalid. Had to log in again, and rewrite the answer. Why do I get logged...
  20. GoNi

FYI: No longer 50% Health/DMG rule in lootable PvP

Just have done the test with a PKer in PvP4 at Caly. PKer no longer needs to do 50%+ DMG to loot an avatar. Welcome in a world, where PK robbers will shoot you down and loot although the big Mul did 99% DMG on you, and not the PKer ! Good job MA. One more reason to stay out of lootable PvP !
  21. GoNi

FYI: Low health + helmet does not work anymore

Got looted in space although my health was below 15%, so that trick doesn´t work anymore. Second time looted in less than 2 weeks. Lost over 800 PED to damn pirates. Its simple thieft. Space does not get me anymore. Other planets don´t see me anymore, say thanks to pirates and stupid MA...
  22. GoNi

Changes in EL ?

Has there something be changed? Why ask, well it has changed obviously! Normally I could see last 20 globals at any selected LA, no longer working - just tells me no access to LA info EL loses more and more useability for non paying users. Well who cares, simple don´t use it anymore, and...
  23. GoNi

Question: Why PCF does not remember me ?

Although I checked remember me at login, always I get back to PCF, I have to type in my Name and Password again. Why does PCF not remember me ?
  24. GoNi

Sponsor Pay for webshop

I just have read MA anual report 2015, and it does not look as healthy as it should! MA needs more income! Enforcing deposits could be one way to achieve that (Boxes at webshop). Those who buy the boxes are very likely the same people that would have deposited anyways. This is just a differnt...
  25. GoNi

Help: Gallerie Cleanup ?

I want to clean up my galleria to get some free space. Mainly old pictures uploaded for events, that are long time over should be deleted, but how do I do that ?
Back