Actual update Virus-Warning

GoNi

Slayer
Society
freelancer
Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
The actual client loader update gets blocked by my AV, containing a Trojan.

What antivirus do you use? Mine didn't warn me.

I have windows blocking my update of the client loader. so i cant finish install.

same problems!

After installing Avira Antivirus, i could install Update! :)

Mind taking a screenshot and posting it here so the rest of us can see what the warning looks like? Trojan name etc?

No problem here, using Bitdefender

index.php

Mind taking a screenshot and posting it here so the rest of us can see what the warning looks like? Trojan name etc?
Defender blocks the update because " Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml "

Since it´s most likely a false positive, I just allowed it, got error from game trying to create a register entry as well, but the game works now

write support case!

I did not receive any message and the installation went without a hitch. I only use Defender.

Client Loader.

I click it.

Would you like to make Internet Explorer your default browser? Yes / No

It is 2023 Mindark, maybe stop hiring people to do concept pictures and do something useful. Right?

Oh sorry, I will check my privilege and stop asking for you to check what you should have checked for yourselves.... Checks in the post, or not. Yes / No

Although MA did not reply to my support case yet, they must have done something.

Tried the update again, now it worked without problems, without lowering my security settings or simply allow them to install a trojan at my station :)

im still getting this problem, updating windows defender hasnt fixed it for me

im still getting this problem, updating windows defender hasnt fixed it for me

Other users have reported being able to bypass the issue by temporarily disabling Windows Defender real-time protection while patching the Entropia Universe client. Be sure to re-enable real-time protection after logging into Entropia Universe.

Other users have reported being able to bypass the issue by temporarily disabling Windows Defender real-time protection while patching the Entropia Universe client. Be sure to re-enable real-time protection after logging into Entropia Universe.
What about if we dont want to disable windows defender or antivirus? We wont be able to log in untill you will fix it or you wont fix the issue at all?

Back