Search results

1. Edana

Help: Decent laptop for a decent price

Hello everyone Im ready to get a new laptop but I want it to be able to play PE. By able to play I mean at medium settings at least. I know Alienware is the best and bla bla bla but unfortunately I'm not rich ;) I'm looking for a laptop around 1k USD but I'm willing to go up depending on the...
  2. Edana

hello... r u playing VU 10?

hello... r u playing VU 10?
  3. Edana

Discovery: Easter Bunny is here!

gratz but... is it just me or they look exactly as the old bunnies?? except now theyre pink
  4. Edana

Story: Treacherous Idyll

see.... shes just torturing us... she said last time too but wrote this one get writing >D
  5. Edana

are you brazilian?

are you brazilian?
  6. Edana

Story: Treacherous Idyll

master likes to torture us ;) when will we get a new story?? cya ^.^
  7. Edana

Achievement: Avoidance

grats master ^^
  8. Edana

mentorship offer but mainly thanking

grats norc cant believe u let master get u in that situation XD
  9. Edana

Achievement: Unique mob globals

grats matt keep them coming ^^
  10. Edana

Achievement: Meaningless Personal Goal Completed - 1 Million Sweat

lol grats now u have 10 ped of sweat XD
  11. Edana

Achievement: Unique mob globals

weee grats matt any idea how long this will take? 1 week maybe... a decade perhaps? XD good luck... youll need it ;) GO RP!!!
  12. Edana

hey, calypso to coop are u there?

hey, calypso to coop are u there?
  13. Edana

hmm guess you pissed someone XD what did you do? just passing to say "LOL @ image"

hmm guess you pissed someone XD what did you do? just passing to say "LOL @ image"
  14. Edana

grats emz thx for getting master something nice as grad gift ;)
  15. Edana

Discovery: Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition

grats grats grats finally you got a discovery pretty nice ps.: im gonna steal it later ;P
  16. Edana

Achievement: Combat sense (after 150 HP)- with melee

read your CS rank ;)
  17. Edana

Achievement: Combat sense (after 150 HP)- with melee

hahahhahahaa Master is newbie again XD dont worry i like you anyway ;P big grats
  18. Edana

Whats with all those Female avatars?

this thread is fun ^^ another thing... you are "complaining" (note the "") that most fem avas are actually males now think about a calypso where all males were actually males and fem fem hmm i know 6 fem fem what about you? XD ps.: i actually created male avas on some other games but... males...
  19. Edana

Terra Verde Closure

=( i really liked TV and all its members (the ones i knew ofc) even tho i never spoke that much with them arokh i could invite you to RP and convince master to accept someone other than her disci/disci of her disci but RP already have a pet ;P (i could reconsider if theres a "*pull tail*"...
  20. Edana

News: Operation Relay: A Success!

i wanna hear something about a new amp too....
  21. Edana

Arokh - Enter the Dragon! Wednesday's Who's Who...

arokh arokh arokh *tap dragon head* (at least i didnt pull your tail this time ^^) ps.: did you lose your portuguese accent already? XD nice article pinky about a very nice guy ;)
  22. Edana

grats scarlet another cra... nice grad gift master ^^
  23. Edana

My guide so far, seeking feedback

thats unfair... i print in the hope that the knowledge will float out the pages into my brain >.< and yeah i read it... not entirely but i read a couple of parts that were interesting to me ;)
  24. Edana

My guide so far, seeking feedback

how can i print it if its never final???/ >.< I have a couple of copies here already.........
  25. Edana

"It's over 9000"

ahh ok the meeting part was a joke ;) so i could get some of your luck ppl are saying its better than amp :P
Back