Search results

1. Savek

Deleting EF Account

How can I delete my Entropia Forum Account? And waht about deleting all my posts too?
  2. Savek

A Custom In-Game Chat Channel?

Is there now or has there been any talk about an option to make a Custom Channel in game that you can invite people into? Like you have a Society Chat.. is there a way to make a chat for an Alliance for example?
  3. Savek

Imperial Crusader's Unification Recruiting (Certain Restrictions Apply)

Imperial Crusader's Unification (ICU) is the Entropia Universe (EU) branch of T.I.E. Gamers Multi-Game Online Community. Our Society only accepts people into our main Society that have attained a ranked position in our community. We have a Introductory Society named the T.I.E. Gamers Academy...
  4. Savek

Shouldn't we be Embarrassed? (or just me?)

The Corrupt message came up when I "validated" or w/e the patch version through the option at the loader thing... (like my technical explaination of the situation? Very professional hunh?)
  5. Savek

Somehow following the link provided here made it work... but how could that be when it said at one point it was a corrupt version of the client...? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/174713-new-setup-file-10-6-4-39182-a.html
  6. Savek

Ok... I haven't been able to download the game for serveral patches and a few months now.. I have hoped they would fix the problem... but NO... I'm not whining.. just wondering... what am i missing? I want so bad to tell my online Multi-Game Community about this game... but how embarrassing...
  7. Savek

Sever?

I haven't moved it as I know of... I was able to run it about 2 patches ago lol
  8. Savek

Sever?

Ok so I'm getting irritated.. is the server down.. for the last couple days I ahve been trying to get in and it says that I don't ahve internet or the server is down... what is up?
  9. Savek

look a PM... check the OT-I Shareholders group....

look a PM... check the OT-I Shareholders group....
  10. Savek

PE Assistant

ty very much
  11. Savek

PE Assistant

How do i freaking Copy Paste to EU from PEAss? ty for your help
  12. Savek

Experienced Player Looking for Society!

wow, thanks for the kind words. :D
  13. Savek

Still looking... it is ESSENTIAL that I not be the most SERIOUS player in the soc. If I am more interested in your soc growing and doing business together... please don't waste my time. I'm a very serious player and am very business orientated. Crafters the use ore and Miners are essential...
  14. Savek

I have to be a part of a Society that has Well Funded/Serious Crafters and Miners.... I intend on pooring every bit of extra cash I can afford into Ore Trading and would prefer to have business partners that have a similar commitment. I have read your soc documentation on your site and I like...
  15. Savek

Bump it up
  16. Savek

Leaving a society...

Good thing I can't cuss here (without ban).
  17. Savek

Well hi and hello, I'm looking for a serious Crafter/Miner Society. As soon as I am released from the Society I was running (maybe 7 freaking days from now) I'll be wanting to join up. I'm an Ore Trader and plan on buying heavily invested in Ore in EU for the remainder of my time in EU...
  18. Savek

Leaving a society...

Noticed that hmm? :D i was kinda proud of it... but it's still a legit thread.
  19. Savek

Introducing Savek Weaver Tullel

Sorry to say that I have disbanded ICU... I am now looking for a Society with Mostly Crafters and Miners. Most of them have to use Ores.... I am an Ore Trader and will be the best one around. Maybe someday I'll reinvent ICU... but for now... I ahve to make this game a viable money making...
  20. Savek

Leaving a society...

maybe cause it takes 7 FREAKIN days to disband a soc.... what happens if you kick everyone from the soc and you are the only one in it.... how long will it take for the system to disband the soc for not having enough people?
  21. Savek

Virtual reality, a step forward?

You won't catch me EVER hookingup my brain with a data-port and hardwiring into ANY computer... going WIRELESS like that either.... Can you say Mark of the Beast?
  22. Savek

Weaver's Ore Trading

hmmm... bump...
  23. Savek

Weaver's Ore Trading

I'm usually on between 22:00 - 04:00 EU Time. I'm looking to Friend's List Crafters and Miners Lvl 20 or higher. I spend most of my time in Twin and PA. I'm looking mainly for Serious, Fair, and Friendly Crafters atm. I could use Miners that can supply me with a steady supply of Ores and a...
  24. Savek

Look who i found 0.0

Look who i found 0.0
  25. Savek

Basic Taming Tutorial

I guess all the stables are the same distance from town... but which is the best... least mobs near etc? i like Jason Center myself
Back