Experienced Player Looking for Society!

Savek

Provider
Society
Imperial Crusader's Unification
Savek Weaver Tullel
Well hi and hello,

I'm looking for a serious Crafter/Miner Society. As soon as I am released from the Society I was running (maybe 7 freaking days from now) I'll be wanting to join up. I'm an Ore Trader and plan on buying heavily invested in Ore in EU for the remainder of my time in EU. Unless something really dramatic happens.

I believe I would be very benefitial to a Crafter/Miner Society that uses Alot of Ores cause I'd be totally ok with only making 1% on my total investment on an ore if I could sell alot of ores in a short period of time.

I do plan on being with the Society I join this time for a very long time so... I'm going to have to join one that i can "grow into". Meaning you guys are going to have alot of skills already and let my peds catch up to your needs :D.

PM me here if you are interested in interviewing me and having me check you guys out. Also you can see in my signature a thread that tells a bit about me... good or bad... as it may seem.

Thanks for your time.

BTW my normal times on are from 22:00 - 04:00 MA Time. As much as i possibly can be on.

Bump it up

I wont say that my society is what your looking for, because only you know that for sure. However SynerGen is a great society that is ran by more than one person to ensure fairness amongst all members.

We have people from all around the world this means multi time zones. we are crafters, hunters, miners. tamers and others.

If you like take a look at our society

I have to be a part of a Society that has Well Funded/Serious Crafters and Miners.... I intend on pooring every bit of extra cash I can afford into Ore Trading and would prefer to have business partners that have a similar commitment.

I have read your soc documentation on your site and I like what you have setup... but the serious Crafter/miner requirement is a MUST. I'm be willing to consider your soc if you had even ONE Crafter and Miner that I was able to do business with alot. But they would have to do several thousands of ped worth of activity in a week to cover my needs over the long term. So that's why I am looking for a soc with alot of people in Mining and Crafting.

Still looking... it is ESSENTIAL that I not be the most SERIOUS player in the soc. If I am more interested in your soc growing and doing business together... please don't waste my time. I'm a very serious player and am very business orientated.

Crafters the use ore and Miners are essential for me to join your soc. Crafters and Miners that play during normal U.S. playing times.

I know it may not mean much, but I have played with Savek on and off for about a year now. Although he is very business oriented, he is also very FAIR.

I consider him a friend in EU, and would recommend him as a business partner for any serious crafters out there. :)

wow, thanks for the kind words. :D

Hmmmm a Businessman lol....................

Back