Search results

1. C

Buying: UNL Supremacy (F) Set

Sorry admin... Please move this thread to the Buying folder or delete it.. i will create a new one in such case.
  2. C

Buying: UNL Supremacy (F) Set

After mostly being offline for over the last 2 years, I have decided to come back into the game again. I am looking for buying a Supremacy (F) UNL set. Please PM me if you have one, along with your offer price. No i am not looking for a Shadow or the likes. I will immediately pay in PEDs. In...
  3. C

Selling: Mining Tools

I may be interested in the 106. What are you asking for it?
  4. C

Buying: Monria's Lost Chapters

Waiting to take possession of chapter 1 today.. Still looking for chapters 2,3 and 4
  5. C

Buying: Monria's Lost Chapters

I am looking for Chapters 1-4 of Monria's Lost Chapters.. If you have any of the 4 chapters, please PM me with the price you have in mind.
  6. C

Buying: Hardened Alloy bp or 110 hardened alloys

If you want the alloys, you are most welcome to borrow my BP at full collateral and get your peds back once you return the BP.
  7. C

Selling: Tiger (F) UL Armour Set

Bump to top
  8. C

After keeping it for over 5 years and loving it, I have decided to let my precious Tiger (F) UL set go This is a rare set and I am pretty sure no more than 4-5 UL (F) Sets exist in game. This set is nicely balanced and you can hunt a Hogglo Old or Atrox Prowler with self-fapping as I have. All...
  9. C

Warp mined for the first time!

Yeah those two bit thugs are always parked at Arkadia SS. Quads be warned.. Ernestj and Windy will attack you when you are coming out of arkadia... So please ensure you have no loot on you when leaving Arkadia.. Let them waste their ammo and get free skills.. ALso take off your armour when you...
  10. C

Haloween MM has been announced... Tiger is perfect for up to level 3 for a mid range player.. Get it now!! PM me or add me in game using the search string 'cibean'
  11. C

MM is round the corner.. Get this armour and enjoy hunting up to level 3 solo hunting in MM with ease.
  12. C

Get it while it's here...aka Sunday Bump!!
  13. C

Bump for this rare and great set of armour
  14. C

Unique Calypso Land Deed Token Blueprint!

That is not unique.. That is just a CLD Token. You write to EU support and they will replace it with a CLD. EU has intentionally made it look like a BP. Do you have any idea how much it will cost to have 1,000 Ruga?
  15. C

Merry Mayhem is coming and this armour is perfect for up to level 3.. Going cheap.. Grab it while it's there
  16. C

Thursday Bump!!!
  17. C

Wednesday Bump for this great set of armour... CLDs have been added as a method of payment.
  18. C

Bump for a great set of armour
  19. C

Skill Up Weekends!

Looks like MA messed up again. This is what happens when a company that is dying a slow natural death starts firing its best people, in this case coders, because of cost pressures. I have never seen so many mess ups from MA in the last 8 years or so that I have been a member. The avatar creation...
  20. C

I have decided to part with my Unlimited Tiger (F) Armour set that I have had for almost 4 years. I had started a sales thread a few months ago but the few offers that I received were either low or didn't go through as the buyer needed time. I bought this set from an uber for 32k in good ol'...
  21. C

Still up for sale
  22. C

Fresh week, fresh bump... :yay::yay:
  23. C

An offer has been received for the BO amount. However, the buyer needs time to gather peds till December. I would prefer to sell it for up front cash. Let me know if you are interested.
  24. C

yet another bump..
  25. C

Monday Bump...
Back