Search results

1. SpikE Odets

Selling: Tier 1 Mayhem Arsonistic Chip 15

Taking offers on a freshly pulled Mayhem Arsonistic Chip 15 Got a bad roll with tir and ended up with 28/200 Current Tier: 1.05 SB: offer BO: 69,000 Looking for ped to upgrade my imperium armor to mod but items of interest would be: [Christmas Ring 2020] -- would value at 30k [Hedoc...
  2. SpikE Odets

Buying: Acidic Pristines - Only need 1 more!!!!

As title says I am looking to buy 3 x Acidic Pristines for the Imp Imperium Upgrade on Cyrene. If you have any sitting in storage and want to let them go for 1000 peds msg and ill come to you. SpikE
  3. SpikE Odets

Selling: General Sales Thread - [ ESI / 5h Skill Juice ]

Decided to create one Sales thread i can edit when items sell vs new thread for everything. ------------------------------- Empty Skill Implant - 10.37 / 14.87 / 16.87 - sb offer bo - 900% ------------------------------- 5 Hour Skill Juice 50% - 125 Open to Bulk deal for...
  4. SpikE Odets

Selling: [Perfected Daudaormur Fang] - [SOLD]

Looted this in team awhile back, taking offers. I saw one sold on auction this week for 3.5k not sure if that was just a really good deal for someone or if that is what the market price is. I see a aug fang going for around the same price so no idea where to start this at. Taking offers...
  5. SpikE Odets

Selling: Improved Gyro Fap tier 2.99 - [SOLD]

I am looking to upgrade my ring combo and will end up with 10 lifesteal when done, so will not have need for this fap after the upgrade. Taking offers on a great heal service fap with outstanding skill gains while healing. Economy from Wiki: Maximal TT: 215 PED Minimal TT: 6.45 PED...
  6. SpikE Odets

Incase you didn't know...

The last thread i started was taken down i guess because of Youtube video showing names, but in that thread someone said i was exploiting since i didnt have my seasonal boxes looted in space, and a soc m8 asked the same question. Figured this would be helpeful. Seasonal boxes are not lootable...
  7. SpikE Odets

Buying: Looking to get a Vixen Trucker Cap BP

Looking to get this unlimited bp - currently on caly but will be headed to rt to hopefully start collecting the parts to click this soon. Send me a msg here or in game if you have one for sale SpikE
  8. SpikE Odets

Selling: Get Juiced for Easter Mayhem -- 5h pills

Was able to grind out the codex in the cyrene event, couldn't kill gen 8 fast enough to get 10h pills so spent most of my time on gen 5 collecting 5h skill pills. What i have in stock: 1 x 100% 10h (225) 1 x 30% 10h (offer) 2 x 30% 1h (offer) 4 x 50% 1h (offer) 1 x 100%...
  9. SpikE Odets

Selling: Stolen (M) -> Improved Imperium(M) upgrade...

I have been toying with the idea of selling the upgrade instead of farming the mats for a second set for myself since I made my set. Figured I would post here to see if any interest before i start farming to make it myself and then sell the set. What i am selling is the upgrade from Stolen...
  10. SpikE Odets

Selling: [Earth Shock Trooper Male] / [Armor Plating Mk. 5B, Improved]

Clearing up some peds after my recent purchases so putting a few items on the market - Earth Shock Trooper Male tt (262.21) Armor Plating Mk. 5B, Improved - full set (SOLD) Mainly looking for ped deals, but willing to take offers on items as well msg me here or in game (SpikE...
  11. SpikE Odets

Buying: Mayhem Vendor Weapon Pull.

As title says I am looking to buy a Pull from the Mayhem Vendor. I have pure ped waiting for anyone interested in selling a pull from the weapon vendor. Have a few options I would be interested in getting pulled. So looking for upto 2 mayhem rare tokens - 110 mayhem tokens. Pm me with...
  12. SpikE Odets

Selling: [Closed]

posted in wrong section.. moved to correct section.
  13. SpikE Odets

Selling: Camo BGH tier 5.07 / Armor Plate 5B Improved / Ascension Armor (M tier 2) / Earth Shock Trooper (M)

As title says I am looking to clear some ped up, to do a weapon upgrade. All armor and plates are complete set.. and will not break up the parts to sell. Camo BGH tier (5.07) buyout: SOLD Decent mid level weapon with 77.5 base Efficiency. Took this gun from 3.99 - 5.07 in the 2 weeks I...
  14. SpikE Odets

Selling: Silver Crown of Sahar (M)

As the title says .. taking offers on Silver Crown of Sahar (M) Get 15% crafting buff to add to the clothing buffs you can get from Cyrene. Image of Crown Not sure why I can't get the image in here from Gallery like I used to be able to do.... Any offers can post in here... Setting...
  15. SpikE Odets

Selling: x-mas 2021 ring

Selling freshly looted Christmas 2021 Ring. Looking for pure peds looking for 5500 peds. SpikE
  16. SpikE Odets

Made it 15 yrs before this happened..

Today I managed to make a deal for a full set of 5b Improved. I protected all 7 as soon as I got them and moved them down to where i nomally have my 5b set. After moving them down i took out my 5b set to put on the forums to sell. Went to the auction terminal and checked the 1st 5b at the...
  17. SpikE Odets

Buying: Buying Acidic Jelly Pristine x 14 - Cyrene Collectable A.R.C Soldier x 14

As title says I am in the market to buy 14 Acidic Jelly Pristine. Not in a rush to buy but willing to pay fair market price. As I still have a bit over 100 days to grind out daily I will hopefully loot 1 of the 14 I need to purchase. Looking for : ‎ Pristine:‎‎ ‏‏‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎...
  18. SpikE Odets

Selling: Empty Skill Implant - 121.69 ped

Looted today from wave event.. total tt is 121.69 looking to sell for 1200 ped total or (986.11%) pm ingame SpikE SpikE Odets or i will be spamming while standing at Twin Peaks also buying materials to tier up the Camo so in need of (tier 3 done no longer in need of these materials)...
  19. SpikE Odets

Selling: S0ph13 pet - Level 32 (Auto Loot Unlocked)

Selling Level 32 S0ph13 pet; Current Stats: Buffs: Increased Pet Focus Generation Auto Loot (32m) - unlocked 2.4K PED or best offer
  20. SpikE Odets

Selling: WTS - Restoration Chip, Improved / Paneleon Spec Imperium (M) - tier 3.99 / Genesis ArcSpark - tier 4.99

Looking to free some peds for a weapon purchase I have been trying to get for a while so only looking for ped offers. Was able to collect the needed peds to be able to purchase my new weapon.. this thread can be closed.. only item from thread sold is listed below [Genesis ArcSpark] - Mid...
  21. SpikE Odets

Selling: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 4 tier 4.99

Recently purchased this as a stop gap while i waited to see if prices would come down on Mod Merc. Since then have had something come up that means even if prices come down on MM will not be able to purchase for a while, so going to try and upgrade to a Imp 2870. Base DPS of 72.9 without...
  22. SpikE Odets

Selling: Selling EWE EP-38 Night Special, Augmented - 75.5 dps / 76.8 eff base

I have decided to try and upgrade to a higher dps weapon then what the Night Special can offer and have a auction on my tier 2.99 EWE EP-38 Night Speical, Augmeneted. Base Weapon: Enhanced Weapn: Full Weapon: S/B - 28,500 B/0 - 35,000 Auction will last for 24hr after start bid has...
  23. SpikE Odets

Buying: WTB NeoPsion Mindforce Implant, Adjusted or NeoPsion Mindforce Implant, Improved

Looking to aquire one of these fine implants.. I saw a improved on auction but hoping to make a deal that i do not have to bid on and wait 5 days to see if i win. SpikE
  24. SpikE Odets

Install Error - with new MSI Gaming Laptop.

I have recently gotten a new MSI Gaming laptop and when trying to install EU on this i get the following error: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/error-jpg.335494/ I am currently waiting for a reply from support about this, but anyone that has put in a case knows how...
  25. SpikE Odets

OLA-65 ShinkiBucks Event.

OLA 65 - ShinkiBucks Event Get rewarded for every global Event Start: December 1, 2018 Event End: December 31, 2019 Land Area 1: OLA-65 Shinkoiba settings: The Landarea Currently has 3 DNA set to max Maturity / Numbers. Health: Stalker - 830 hp Prowler - 800 hp Old Alpha- 760...
Back