Search results

1. Martin

Obvious things it took you ages to notice

I came to this thread to write the exact same thing :laugh: There is also an action for "Target face" and "Target eyes". It's a nice feature for spying on other avatars while hunting or mining and it's working for long distances.
  2. Martin

Noob or uber?

Uber are players who achieved something special due to skill and determination. Something most players can't, no matter how hard they try. Like these few people with a lot of skills who never deposited anything, but reached high levels in crafting, hunting or mining.
  3. Martin

Mining UNamped ?

That's absolutely not true... :wise: I've mined without amps for over 3 years and got two tower (7k and 5k) and many claims over 1k.
  4. Martin

My dear Eu players i just want opinions:)

Reply or not to replay, that is the question... :scratch2:
  5. Martin

Avatar based loot and how to test it.

When was the release of this game, 2004? After so many years we still don't know how it works... We are all geniuses :laugh:
  6. Martin

Refiners working at billy's

Shinook Jungle as well... :scratch2:
  7. Martin

Getting No Return Mining!!!

You don't need any advice and you know how to mine but you lose every trip? :scratch2:
  8. Martin

Continued Instability

Loot Status Loot is temporally not available. This does not have to affect your gameplay.
  9. Martin

Question: Will you recreate your EF account and stay?

Will you recreate your EF account? I cant, i have a new owner now.
  10. Martin

Avatar based loot and how to test it.

Not only in theory... I did something similar to this. I dropped 100 bombs and 100 probes in the same area. Why to run across the planet and climbing over mountains when you can drop all the bombs in the same area and still get the same results? :rolleyes: But it doesn't work of course... I...
  11. Martin

You really have to Reach

I think i should clean the house :laugh:
  12. Martin

Entropia is big gambling

Yeah, u are the man... :rolleyes: Uber miner whining about losing 50 bucks on CND :laugh:
  13. Martin

Entropia is big gambling

Noob... :laugh:
  14. Martin

How often do you find Fruit

Everyday and i put it all in my storage... But i have noticed the stacks i find are getting smaller and smaller. It's the same with stones :scratch2:
  15. Martin

When will EU be back up?

It's over... Someone pulled all the robots from game into MA's office.
  16. Martin

Cheap or free yet funny stuff to do in EU!

Stalking avatars :D
  17. Martin

What is your opinion on resellers/traders?

If you hate reseller/trader, stop selling your stuff far below the regular MU and stop buying over MU. You don't have to do this...
  18. Martin

Question: in order to build your success story in EU you have to:

Not true. I am German and it works, too :yay:
  19. Martin

entropiatools down? :(

Thanks Herco. It works... But not sure if it works correctly, because it says ive made profit :scratch2: Edit: Good work! It is slow, but it works :yay:
  20. Martin

Info: How do YOU profit when mining?

No amps and no CND. It's as simple as that. ;)
  21. Martin

entropiatools down? :(

I need the inventory calc back before my losses get out of control :broke:
  22. Martin

Lucky / Unlucky avatars .. whats the answer?

I am naturally skilled LvL 38 Ranged Laser and my highest single loot in hunting is 162 PED Atrox... :rolleyes: So i must have a very unlucky avatar, at least in hunting. But in mining its quite the opposite. My first Hof (961 PED) was on second day as miner with OF-102, unamped... Also 3...
  23. Martin

Question: Your Reputation Power 6 Points

My rep power is 7... :cussing:
  24. Martin

I just love it when people meet my expectations ...

:bump: ...to not forget about Salerno Btw... It´s sort of weird, because he seems to be able to reply to other threads :scratch2:
  25. Martin

Why perpetuate rumors ??

Took me an hour to read the whole thread. Just wanted to say that. Sorry for spam :ahh: But i think, i dont need a radio station when i want to donate something :scratch2:
Back