Search results

1. Fopsie

Please put some smaller stackes of Calypso land deeds on global auction

Guess this one can be closed. I did manage to get the deeds in global auction.
  2. Fopsie

Please put some smaller stackes of Calypso land deeds on global auction

Hi guys Please dump a few single stacks of Calypso land deeds in Global auction. Lately there has only been large stacks in Global and the only small stacks on Calypso is Resellers. I'm looking to buy 4 - 6. Thanks.
  3. Fopsie

Society's and Pirating

Be kind to nerds they controle the interweb and may turn out to be your boss in the end. In School jocks bully nerds @ work nerds bully jocks so it all work out in the end :P
  4. Fopsie

A call to all new South African Players

Just an update about the MTN uncaped 3G Due to fair usage regulations ther is speed throttoling. The light package (R299) offers 3gb worth of bandwith at full speed there after the speed will drop to 128kbps. The pro version offers 10gb @ full speed before dropping.
  5. Fopsie

A call to all new South African Players

Lol some advertisment or spamm for the 3G users among us. MTN has launched an uncaped 3g connection for R 299 / M I'm considering terminating my 8ta 10gb and taking this option. Ill let you guys know how it works out.
  6. Fopsie

Calypso Capital - not a suggestion, but a brainstorm discussion

Well I like the Idea of Celest Harbour on Arkadia and In my opinion is the prefect main city. It basicaly has everything you described above and some other stuff.
  7. Fopsie

Is there a shitlist - maintained by MindArk?

Well I have seen that my loot tends to be wonderfull after I logged a support case the next time I log in after it has been answered about a bug or something, but it may simply be a case of in the right place at the right time. If they do have a shitlist like you say then I would deffinatly...
  8. Fopsie

well seems I hit a nail and MA wants to cencor me.

Ok so maybe that one was worded badly that gave the impression of recruiting players to another planet and I can live with that. I cant remember the exact wording on it because I had no idea Kim would simply delete it, its only after that one I started taking screenshots incase. basicaly what I...
  9. Fopsie

Hmm think that is against the forum rules to make posts like that and I see no problem in posts that violate the forum rules be deleted but post that does not break rules and simply says what MA don't want to hear should not be deleted by them.
  10. Fopsie

Well seems the overall feel towards this is that MA should not have the rights to delete any posts atm. I hope 711 will take the poll into consideration and remove the rights wherever they may have it (including the dev corner). Also sent a mail to David from MA about this sins Kim don't seem...
  11. Fopsie

@dr3w A ok now understand what you ment and well it is a bit off topic from this and frankly a personal attack on him so please discuss it in whatever thread that comes out off. As a reminder a post can be reported and if the mods feel so will delete it or modify it. This is weather MA should...
  12. Fopsie

By all means if you outright accuse MA of deliberatly doing something like this Husk messup the post can be deleted but pointing out the obvios and giving a truthfull opinion about the situation and how its being handled should not be deleted and causes more distrust in MA for doing so. Do you...
  13. Fopsie

PEAUCTION.COM Warning

Yep it is deffinatly the advertisment and I cant find anything out of the ordinary that poses any risk after further investigation of the site code. Sorry kind of forgot to post my findings till I saw it popup in my UserCP just now :)
  14. Fopsie

Just to add that this is not the first time Kim has done something like this. Back on EF Kim also deleted some of my posts and some other players posts when we gave our opinion about something. 711 rectified the problem of hard deleting there however. link to EF about simular behavior by kim...
  15. Fopsie

A little background. This was posted in the Response-from-MA-Support-Case Thread on the Dev's corner. Kim from MA deleted one of my posts and modified another one of my post without even giving a reason when I asked wtf why delete my previos post, Now all of a sudden they closed the thread and...
  16. MA hiding what they dont wat to be seen

MA hiding what they dont wat to be seen

17. MA hiding what they dont wat to be seen

MA hiding what they dont wat to be seen

18. Fopsie

Response from MA Support Case

The most amazing part of this mess is the math dont work out. 2500 HP regen a sec / 12 = 208.33 DPS atleast per player Only 2 weapons ingame can meet that criteria and one is MA only and the other one is a Unique (L) weapon. Where the heck did they figure this can be done as a non shared loot...
  19. Fopsie

Selling: Reseting back to newb (Chip out skills)

I'm selling off most of my skills due to not needing them and the need for some extra PED :) Currently I don't have any Empty skill chips but I'm willing to offer some collateral on chips if you bring your own and make a decent offer for the skills. Here is a list of skills I'm selling. Combat...
  20. Fopsie

PEAUCTION.COM Warning

Don't worry I'm not calling out the owner of the site, I myself have often used the site. I was more implying that it may have been Cracked and the cracker may have tinkered with it.
  21. Fopsie

PEAUCTION.COM Warning

That is likely and can cause a warning like this. Havent checked it out yet becaue I'm not capable of using my lab PC atm sins its bussy with some other important tasks atm.
  22. Fopsie

PEAUCTION.COM Warning

Intresting. Now I wonder how meny compromised EU accouns is due to this site ? Ill pick over it sometime this week if I have a chance and see what it actualy does and report my findings back here.
  23. Fopsie

Space Police?

Thats like saying that when you enter international waters you agree to be pirated. Nothing says that you agree or give your consent to be looted just that you understand the risk involved. Stealing is the act of taking anything from its owner against the owners will regardless if the value or...
  24. Fopsie

Space Police?

You completely miss the point about stealing in this. Sure the item belongs to MA but the TT value belongs to you not MA and this isn't about simply killing a virtual player its about looting that player and taking something with IRL value from that player for your own personal gain witch can be...
Back