Search results

1. Ozi

Lady Missa Saint had a baby

Quick announcement! :yay::yay::yay: Last night Lady Missa Saint had baby James. The baby is in perfect health. She is recovering well and will be back online in the near future.
  2. Ozi

New Alienware 11.4" laptop should run EU ok

Just thought I'd share a link to a new Alienware laptop. It should run EU no problem. Would be keen to hear anyone else's thoughts as to it's suitability...
  3. Ozi

Question: Six Degrees of Seperation

Most people will know the theory that everyone in the world is six contacts away from everyone else. I'm not sure why, but I came to thinking about how this applies in EU and how linked societies are. Could it be that EU has its own rule on this, possibly 3 or 4 degrees. Does the size of your...
  4. Ozi

Melbourne, Australia - Queens Birthday Weekend BBQ

Its time again for another EU BBQ in Melbourne. For anyone who can make it Lady Missa Saint and I will host a BBQ in Carnegie, Melbourne. Time: starting from 1pm, but expect to run late Date: Saturday 6th June 2009. Location: Carnegie, exact details to follow via email for those who can make...
  5. Ozi

FYI: Some pics of Mayhem Harness mixed with Shadow armour

I think this harness looks very cool mixed in with Shadow armour - so I thought I'd share some pics I love how the helmet fits perfectly into the collar of the harness Let me know what you think. and some stats as requested:
  6. Ozi

Improve Auction - track seller

Why not have a section with the auction to click on the seller to see all items being sold by that person. This is a common feature on many sites (think eBay or even see more videos by someone on youtube). This would help with seeing market manipulators and also for things like full sets of...
  7. Ozi

Selling: RARE: Modified Starkov AS-117

MOD STARK SOLD FOR 85,000 peds Due to the purchase of an X5 UnL I am considering selling my beloved Mod Stark. Start bid is 85,000 peds Auction will end 5 days from time and date of opening bid. More details can be seen here on Entropedia...
  8. Ozi

Selling: Adjusted Omegaton Fast Aid Pack - Adj Fap

Selling Adjusted Omegaton Fast Aid Pack - Adj Fap Please pm me with offers or feel free to post offers on the thread, no official start bid at this time, willing to consider all reasonable offer. The economy of the adj fap is truly awesome and can certainly be used to operate a healing...
  9. Ozi

Achievement: Unlock Commando

A little over 2 years after stepping into the arrival at PA I finally unlocked Commando. The 3x skilling has certainly helped as I blasted through over 200k ammo a day to move up 4.5 levels to reach lvl 70 and get the unlock. I never thought I'd reach this before Christmas, so thanks MA for the...
  10. Ozi

Melbourne, Australia Pre Christmas BBQ

OK I have been putting this off for ages now and finally got around to setting up a date, time etc. For anyone who can make it Lady Missa Saint and I will host a BBQ in Carnegie, Melbourne for those that can make it. Time: starting from 1pm, but expect to run late Date: Saturday 22nd November...
  11. Ozi

EU needs new movements for avatars

Check this video out, it might give MA some cool moves to add to the avatars. Imagine being abloe to link a few moves to gether, EU would be soo friggen cool if we could do lots of moves like these. I love the music too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6M12EXp2cs
  12. Ozi

Question: What is your daily turnover in EU?

Just recently I have been doing alot of hunting and started to add up just how much I was turning over each day. I am not talking about deposits, but rather turnover. ie you go on a hunt with 100 ped of ammo and incur 30 ped decay then you have turned over 130 ped. Hopefully you recover some if...
  13. Ozi

Question: Would you benefit if Cryengine was further delayed

Are there some people who are secretly hoping Cryengine is further delayed? I have come to the decision that I am not concerned by further delays, in fact maybe delays are a good thing. I have more time to improve my skills before new items start dropping. I have more time to save peds for...
  14. Ozi

Selling: One and Only Force Mace Assail

I have decided to sell my treasured one and only in EU!!!!!!!!! This could be one of the best potential investments within EU. FORCE MACE ASSAIL Originally crafted by Slither from an L blueprint this is absolutely the only one in existence. The economy is awesome, using this mace I have...
  15. Ozi

First Blog post ever

Well I am actually writing a Blog. I have to say that EU has opened up way more than just playing entropia for me. EF is the first forum I have ever used, now I help administer my soc forum. I had no idea sites like !!!!!!!!!! etc existed (needed on soc forum atm) and I only visited Youtube for...
  16. Ozi

Virtual Worlds are Hot right now

Check this link to an article today from Tech Crunch http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/07/08/virtual-worlds-are-so-hot-right-now-345-million-invested-so-far-this-year/ The big question: is Mindark doing enough to establish the relationships and attract the investment to grab a frontrunning...
  17. Ozi

Question: Perception - are you a pidgeon????

Do you believe that perception benefits your loot? Maybe 2 perceptions in a row, maybe spin once followed by two perceptions? Maybe when a soc mate logs in and you get perception then loot will improve. Then kill all mobs on the radar to get the big one. I found some interesting research into...
  18. Ozi

Uber: Rutuba Arms L from Scipulor

Oh so nice to see an item in the loot window. Even though it's an L item, the stats on Rutuba armour are insane and hence it pulls over 700% markup.
  19. Ozi

The Grid - a new internet but 10,000 times faster

I hope this is the right part of the forum for this: I found this article coming out of India. I have never heard of this before but does provide some positive thoughts about the future of online gaming. I hope some people find it interesting. Whilst EU isn't mentioned, it does talk of online...
  20. Ozi

Internet overtakes TV for first time ever

A Survey released this week in Australia gives some insight into the future of the internet and possibly the future of EU. http://www.netratings.com/pr/pr_080318_AU.pdf What is very interesting is that online games don't even rate a mention when the top things people do online are compared...
  21. Ozi

Time to go Green !!!!!!

I've decided to do my part to ensure Global Warming does not affect the lovely planet of Eudoria. As more and more people settle there the affect on the environment will increase. It's time to start taking a proactive Green friendly stance to our planet - otherwise we might all end up living at...
  22. Ozi

Time for an Industrial Revolution

I believe EU needs an Industrial Revultion. This would happen if humans colonized space. I believe Hadershiem City should be the industrial heart of EU. What Hadershiem needs is a revolution in the crafting process. If players of any level were able to buy workshops (aka mini factories) then...
  23. Ozi

Neconu OA with full tt esi and ISIS BL1000 (L)

I know alot of people complain on EF about loots not containing enough items - but this loot changed that for me today. Not only did the loot contain a full tt Isis BL1000 (L) but also a full tt esi. This was the second hof for the day up on Stormers Neconu LA (I just love it there).
  24. Ozi

Buying H28 Hopikus (L) Handgun's

I looking for a regular supplier or even a one off bulk purchase of the H28 Hopikus. I'd be happy to purchase a load of 10 if available at a reasonable price. If you are able to make them, have some in storage or know someone who can make them please PM me. Cheers, Dave Ozi
  25. Ozi

War Cries for WoF - Give us your best

I figured it never hurts to hear some great motivational sayings. We are at War with the world and many mobs must die before this is settled. This is a World of Firepower that we are trying to win. I encourage everyone to come up with their favourite quotes for inspiration. Here is a quote I...
Back