Search results

1. Bas

Job for FRESH PLAYERS

Initial post updated ! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/services/179403-job-fresh-players.html Regards Bas:)
  2. Bas

Job for FRESH PLAYERS

Dear NEWCOMERS :D Disclaimer: This offer is addressed to players who CAN`T or DON`T WANT TO deposit real money and feel like sweating for a year or so is just to much. Update: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1266
  3. Bas

Buying: Guns and Armors

WTB: ( item - ammount ) adj. as 97 - 2 adj. mk.V - 2 Full Jaguar M - 2 Full Jaguar F - 2 Offers in PMs please. I`ll gather them for 2 maybe 3 weeks depends on how many will be sent. Thank You. Bas
  4. Bas

FYI: ... it up - mining log.

Fellow Decepticons ! I`ve been following many nice log threads on this forum and decided to start my own one. Like many other ppl doing that I have my own reasons. The most important one is the need to leave something behind when my time in this universe ends :laugh: ( sounds spooky ). I don`t...
  5. Bas

Logs 1,2,4

Selling or they go to TT :-) If any1 needs em pls PM me. Cheers
  6. Bas

Buying UL Isis cb19

As stated in title. Buying unlimited Isis cb19 rifle. PM me if u have one for sale with details. Cheers !
  7. Bas

Buying Adj m2722

Buying Adj m2722 - Bought Bought so thnx for offers.
  8. Bas

Bacchus looking to join ranks with a Fun Soc

Dear PE m8s ! After having a very "long" conversation with my friend from Bacchus Elites Society we decided that having a soc with 5-6 active members at a time isn`t really fun. That`s why we decided to disband it and look for a nice company to join. Few words about us. We are active, self...
  9. Bas

Selling Unlimited Loughlin Masher Two blueprint

SOLD: Unlimited Loughlin Masher Two blueprint SOLD - second same BP is on auc in game atm.
  10. Bas

Svempas S60 and Bull Tac20 amps

Howdy Pardners ! I`m looking for a steady supply of Svempas and Bull Tacs20 for my lil disciple army. Each day I`ll need 2-3 svempas and 10+ Bull Tacs. Send me an offer in PM if u can match my demand. TY and GL !
  11. Bas

Buying ESIs

Buying ESIS. U have one lemme know the tt and % u want for it. Cheers :yay:
  12. Bas

Selling some ranged skills

Dear Participants ! Due to the fact I`m a litle bored with hunt decided to sell some skills. Still have some leftover skills for sale. If anyone is intrested in purchase pls PM me with offer. Here`s what i have left: Aim 5,2k levels HG 6,7k MMS 6k RDA 5,3k WH 5,6k I prefer bulk sell instead of...
  13. Bas

Need help on tt value of chip...

Here`s a tricky question as there are no high tt chips available on auc atm to gather info that I need. How much in tt value would have to be the chip that would boost skills from 8k to 10k and let`s say from 7k to 10k ? Can`t figure that out :confused:
  14. Bas

Buying HG and LWT

Buying HG and LWT ( BOUGHT ) I have an EVIL plan of making my wifes ava semi uber :-) Thus I want to buy some HG and LWT skills. I`m intrested in atleast 300 ped tt implants of each. If u want to sell pls pm me with offer. GL !:dunce:
  15. Bas

PE WIKI down ?!

Good ppl ! PE WIKI expired :-( I know that it isn`t the most accurate source of info but good enuff to use it for planing PE playing style and stuff. Anyone knows words on it`s future or is there another thread about that situation ? If it needs donations and owner of the site is reading this...
  16. Bas

New PC vs. Windows Vista

To be honest i write this few words coz I can`t w8 to get my hands on new PC i bought last friday that will arrive in shop tomorrow for pick up. Decided to drop by EF and make my own thread with a nice question and some info bout medium fast PC and last release of beta ( not really RC1 )...
  17. Bas

Buying IRD.

Buying 10 full Inflict Ranged Dmg chips. Paying 540-550 per chip. If u have any and want to sell pls PM me. GL !
  18. Bas

Selling LB and melee combat

I have 8679 LB and 4871 MC left. Selling it all. Bulk deal ( all skills ) gets a nice % off price. Offers for full chips in PMs. GL !
  19. Bas

Ranged to melee skill exchange

Hello dear EU fanatics ! Due to the fact that I need to boost my wifes or maybe mine avatar melee skills I`m looking for someone to swap skills with. What am I talking about ? In a week or two I will have some ranged skill chips ready for swaping. I`m talking about all base ranged skills ( Aim...
  20. Bas

Offer job for newcomers.

Hey there all u newcomers :-) Due to the fact that I intend to run some loot analysis I`m looking for 4 ppl that would be able to run a 6-7 hours hunt. I fund ammo and decay. All loot goes back to me. U keep skills plus i PAY u for your time. Reqs to apply: Minimum 700 in rifle/hg. Enuff free...
  21. Bas

Wishes by song :-)

Due to the fact that this song is so cool for xmas/newY time i pasted it`s lyrics not my own :-) BEST OF ALL TO U COLONISTS ! ( RUN DMC kicks ass ) Artist: Run-D.M.C. Album: A Very Special Christmas: A Benefit Album Song: Christmas in Hollis :dunce: It was December 24th on Hollis Ave in...
  22. Bas

Hunting with Nano swords !

Due to the fact, that recently thnx to VU 7.7, some new meele weapons showed up I just had to, as a dedicated meele fighter, try em. Here`s what i came up with :wise: 1. Participant needs a friendly crafter to make those Limited weapons or buy em at auctions. Limited means it cannot be...
  23. Bas

Buying garcen

I need about 4000 units of refined garcen. PM me with offers but pls no stupid prices like 150% :-)
  24. Bas

Looking for a society to join.

Looking for a society to join - FOUND TY for all the invitations. Choice has been made. CHEERS !
Back