New PC vs. Windows Vista

Bas

Guardian
Society
Dark Brotherhood
Basil Bas Soulstone
To be honest i write this few words coz I can`t w8 to get my hands on new PC i bought last friday that will arrive in shop tomorrow for pick up. Decided to drop by EF and make my own thread with a nice question and some info bout medium fast PC and last release of beta ( not really RC1 ) realease of Windows Vista. So here goes.
First of all the question to all those that tried to use Vista and EU at same time - do u like the new release of humanity most beloved OS and was EU runing nicely on it ( having in mind that`s it`s just a pre release verison of the OS ) ?

Second thing - the new pc !
Specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo 1,86 MHz
Asus P5WDG2-WS Intel 975X
2x 1 GB 667 MHz GoodRam ( 667 has nicer timing for games than 800 imho )
Radeon X1800GTO Sapphire 512MB ( PCIxE 16)
Some crapy samsung hdd with 8 MB cache and all those new fancy read/write bla bla bla stuff

I`ll get all that tomorrow plus a nice metal box with 350 W power supply :) ( 350 on Modecom 207 box rocks trust me ! ) Will try to install Vista 5536 and see how it goes - if it will at all :confused: . Anyways... would really like to check some comments on the topic. Tomorrow after I`ll put the PC together, install few things and ofczo test em I`ll update this post with fresh and juicy info about the matter.

Wish me luck :dunce:

looks nice.. how much did it cost? :D

And looks similar to what i'm gonna get.. gonna get a slightly better gfx though i think and a samsung widescreen monitor aswell :p

But dont you think only 350w will be a tad bit to little?

Back