Search results

1. eSoul

Selling: Full Phantom Set (F), Ares Ring, Augmented and Melee Trauma 6

Hello all, Selling Full Phantom Set (F) - BO- TT+2k Peds Ares Ring, Augmented - BO 2,4k Peds Melee Trauma 6 Amplifier - BO TT+1,4k Peds Regards, eSoul
  2. eSoul

Selling: Selling 480k Skills

Hello all, As tittle says I'm selling all my skills. Just let me know what you need and how much you offer for it! If you prefer to buy all in one time we can set a deal so you can login yourself with my account to extract what you need... I will share the CSV so you can check what I have...
  3. eSoul

Selling: Selling [Skildek Negator] T5

Hello, I would like to sell: - [Skildek Negator] T5 No Offer I will listen to some offers before setup any prices, any offers welcome. Regards, eSoul
  4. eSoul

Question: Are someone at Mindark trying to solve the issue with security server?

This morning after trying to introduce the gold card codes without success, the system popped up the synchronization of the codes generated by my gold card and the security server. Problem, this synchronization is not happening and the support solution is to desactivate the security of my...
  5. eSoul

Selling: SOLD [EWE LC-100 Frontier] T0.00

Hello all, SOLD Regards, eSoul
  6. eSoul

Selling: [Skildek Negator, FEN Edition] Tier 4

Hello, I'm selling [Skildek Negator, FEN Edition]. SB: 50k peds BO: 100k peds regards, eSoul
  7. eSoul

Buying: Xmas 2020 or Easter 2021

Hello, I'm looking for one of those, I have [Summer Ring 2017] to give as part of the deal. Regards, eSoul
  8. eSoul

Selling: [Summer Ring 2017]

As title says selling those 2 items. [Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted] T6.99 Price TT+10k Peds SOLD [Summer Ring 2017] Price TT+12,5k Peds Contact me here or ingame. Regards
  9. eSoul

Info: 1 Year playing bring the cost of 10 000$

Hello all, After I came back in March of 2020 my total deposits till today were 137k peds, I bought some items but the total value of them were not more then 37k total, so I wonder where are my peds? Do you guys think there is really a fair distribution of the loot? Are the returns what they...
  10. eSoul

FYI: FOMA resource map

There you go: GL and HOF
  11. eSoul

Unable to Login

Hello, Anyone else having problems to Login? Regards eSoul
  12. eSoul

Buying: Genesis ArcSpark

Hello! Looking for Genesis ArcSpark low Tier if the price is right. PM me with prices! Regards eSoul
  13. eSoul

Selling: Skills

Hello all, As title say i'm selling 365k of skills, i will update later with list, meanwhile PM me what you need! Regards, eSoul
  14. eSoul

Do we all have the same chance for loot?

As stated before by MA, there is No Personal Loot Pool, but it looks like they can change our loot chance for each individual. After the new Christmas Ring 2016, with more 25% chance of rare mining loot, i wonder if they can change that value for each individual if they can do it by a ring they...
  15. eSoul

Selling: Adjusted Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 T5

Hello, I have an Adj V1 T5 for sale if interested PM me! SB: TT+4k peds BO: TT+5k peds Regards, eSoul
  16. eSoul

Selling: Full EON Set (F)

Hello, As title says I have an Eon set Female for sale, PM me with offers if interested. SB: Make your offer! BO:TT+15k peds Can take items+peds, peds, clds Auds... Regards, eSoul
  17. eSoul

Uber: Osseocollum Stalker 9275 PED

Worth it or NOT? Regards, eSoul
  18. eSoul

Help: Me choose reward of 30k Warlocks Pls!

Live here waiting on chat :P
  19. eSoul

Video Log/Live Stream: The Roberry

Just check live or not all videos remain online in this channel: Elle eSoul Beast Channel
  20. eSoul

-25k peds last Month whats up with Loot?

Check with your own eyes how was last 3 hours, with defence costs without defence cost... No matter what i do, i loose. what's wrong, me or Loot? If you have been loosing alot lately let me know how much. (3 hours, -1k peds) is this the price to play? http://www.twitch.tv/darkgenium Mindark i...
  21. eSoul

Selling: Skills

Selling 355k skills. Contact me in-game. Elle eSoul Beast
  22. eSoul

Selling: [Camo Arms Marine Stalker E.L.M Edition (L) Bulk or Not.

As title says, Contact me in-game. Elle eSoul Beast
  23. eSoul

Buying: Wormslayer Female Parts

Hello, I'm looking for F parts of the armor in title, if you have any PM me with expected price. Regards, eSoul
  24. eSoul

Uber: Shared-Loot - 1650 peds

Payback time? More Videos
  25. eSoul

Why admins always try to guess whats arround?

Freedom of speach is very important, i know you have to accomplish the orders give to you by MA but you just cant shut up anyone like this...
Back