Search results

1. V

Selling: Neconu DNA sample

Got a Neconu DNA sample for sale. Meanify your LA. ;)
  2. V

Did MA change loot again?

These last days, my loot have had much bigger up&downs that they had in a long time. So I wondered if MA generally changed the loot again, or if it's just me having some weird results lately? Anyone else experienced this? (Note, I'm not whining about the overall loot. Just crappy hunts seems...
  3. V

Society missions and Team missions

We need more team/soc hunts I miss the old days, with almost daily soc hunts or big team hunts. (Big means just 4+ people for me). I think it's a very important part of the social life in Entropia, which is important for MA, since it's a big part of what makes many of us stay here for so many...
  4. V

Automatic Dynamic Shop Catalogs

ViperStrikes thread here about extra auction slots, started a discussion about shop nerfing... The basic problem with the shops is that it's impossible to find things in them. How about a Catalog (ADSC - Automatic Dynamic Shop Catalog), so buyers could actually find the offers in the shops...
  5. V

I want friggin' TOTALS everywhere!

We're playing on computers. Computers are good with numbers, right?. Especially adding them. Where aren't there totals everywhere in the client? :confused: I want: - Skill totals for every category, and for every page regardless of sorting. And OFC the grand skill total! - Total tt value in...
  6. V

MA advertising in danish web news

Check out MAs ads in danish web news Just found 3 different ads in the danish web newspaper www.politiken.dk. Great to see MA ads. :yay: But... are they good? :dunno: Seems MA is already improving... I like the 2 new ones I found today much better. :yay: From same site:
  7. V

Poll about team hunts - for "old" hunters only

I'm curious about how the new missions has affected the amount of team hunts on Calypso. If you didn't play or didn't hunt much before the mission system, please don't vote. The options all refer to how much you team hunted before the mission system was implemented, and how much you team hunt...
  8. V

How much do you earn IRL?

Please post your job title, your income and where you live/work. Inspired by this thread, I was wondering how much money people make out there. There's a lot of different jobs posted in the linked thread above, and I'm sure the wages vary a lot too, depending on where in the world you live...
  9. V

New soc top lists

Hiya. The soc top lists isn't really very useful, so I think MA should add 2 new top lists. (Or replace the existing ones) Useful soc top lists would be: Most skilled, measured in avg. skill tt value Most active, measured in avg. no. of member online during last month Shouldn't really be...
  10. V

Selling: Skills: 10k rifle, 10k blp, 5k CS, 5k Courage and more

Hi all. Wonder if anyone remember me. ;) Anyways... Seems I'm not playing anymore, so I might as well sell my last skills though % probably still sucks. (right?) Anyway, here they are... Make me an offer if you're interested: Skill name..........................Amount...
  11. V

Help: I can't connect... Is EU down?

When I try to connect, I get this message: Could not connect to server. Either you are not connected to the Internet or the Entropia Universe servers are down for maintenance. I am connected to the internet (obviously). I haven't read anyone (else) saying servers are down. So... What's up...
  12. V

Selling: Load of "make-up junk"

Hey, I wanna sell my make-up stuff. I have no idea about the price, but I expect it to be low, so it'll be a bulk sale. (All or nothing) This is what I've got: Name Number TT Eyeshadow (Dark Tangerine)..2......14.00 PED Eyeshadow (Gold)............2......16.00 PED...
  13. V

Selling: CHEAP Evade (tt~=100) and Avoidance (tt~=50). Price so low even resellers should want it ;)

I've got chips and skills and all... All you need is some peds. :yay: Price should be low enough to even attract resellers, so you better hurry and buy quickly. ;) Evade chip: only 3700% :eek: Avoidance chip: Only 4100% :eek:
  14. V

Selling: Commando Chip with 55.55 ped TT

Make me an offer. I lost 21 health extracting it
  15. V

Selling: Dr. Almon Duchev Log's 1+2 plus the note thingy

Dr. Almon Duchev Log's 1+2 plus the piece of paper Anyone want any of those at all or are they tt food? :confused:
  16. V

Selling: Various hangar parts for sale

I've got some hangar parts that I need to get rid of... Anyone interested in: Fluid Transsender Hydraulic Manifold Electro Matrix Energy Storage Send me a PM or something, if you want one, some or all ;)
  17. V

Selling: Selling A106 (quickly if possible)

As title say, I'm looking for a quick sale of one of these nice amps. BO = +4500 PED! (It was +4900 a few days ago) Lower offers will be considered too, so go ahead and make me an offer.
  18. V

Selling: Full Nemesis (M)

Selling CHEAP Full Nemesis (M) As title say, I'm selling full Nemesis (M). CHEAP! Considering offers from tt+1500 and up. Instant BO is +1800! :eek:
  19. V

Selling: Selling ~180k skills (mostly hunting)

Here's what I have (left). Make me an offer, here or on PM if you're interested in anything. Hunting related (incl. defensive and fap etc): Skill name..........................Amount Alertness..........................5370.71 Courage............................5114.92...
  20. V

Selling: Modified ML-35 for sale (cheap)

Mod-ML for sale, currently on in-game auction, but you're welcome to make me an offer by PM here, if you prefer. In-game min bid is tt+80k. In-game BO is tt+110k. Auction ends tomorrow PS. Reetards mod-ml seems to have just sold for 100k.
  21. V

Selling: Full Gremlin (M)

Make me an offer, if you're interested. :)
  22. V

Selling: 169227 extractors for sale (1692,27 ped tt value)

323 Advanced Cloth Extractor 3,23 12 Advanced Gem Extractor 0,12 2445 Advanced Leather Extractor 24,45 38 Advanced Metal Extractor 0,38 20 Advanced Mineral Extractor 0,20 37696 Advanced Stone Extractor 376,96 80 Advanced Wood Extractor 0,80 667 Basic Cloth Extractor...
  23. V

Selling: Load of various paints (incl a lil black, white, red etc)

# Color TT value 4 Paint Can (Black) 4,00 1463 Paint Can (Blue) 73,15 5095 Paint Can (Brown) 356,65 257 Paint Can (Burgundy) 48,83 459 Paint Can (Burnt Umber) 68,85 71 Paint Can (Cornsilk) 17,04 34 Paint Can (Crimson)...
  24. V

OMG! Google to create a planet???

OMG OMG OMG! :eek: Some guy seem to have found a document from Google about plans to create an EU planet, to be used for some kind of visual 3D aid for complex searchings. Sounds weird :scratch2: ... but... :eek: Check it out (Warning: Minor case of RickRolling might occur)
  25. V

Selling: Selling A204 (maybe)

Need the best amp in the game? Well, I'm taking offers on an A204. Note: This is not an auction. I might not sell it at all, if I don't get the peds I need to buy the gear I'm looking for.
Back