Search results

1. TheValicurPrinc

Selling: Makeup Mask - One of a Kind Make up by Trance

Ive decided its time to sell my mask if anyone is interested. Its Small Makeup mask designed by Trance. Took her 5 hours to make and is no longer doing me any good. Sad to part with it as it was custom mask that took tons of time and effort to make. Would like to see it go to a new home...
  2. TheValicurPrinc

Selling: SELLING: Gyro Fap 14 Smuggler Tier 3.X

Selling my Gyro Fap 14 Smuggler i discovered long ago from a not so heroic Hadraada provider =P Will take offers via PM, serious offers only Fap is tier 3.2 atm Unlimited Arkadia SIB Healing tool low TT, DONT TIE UP THOSE PEDS on Caly unl faps Stats...
  3. TheValicurPrinc

Selling: SELLING: ALL Skills and Many Items

SELLING: Quad/Sombraro/Shades/Face mask Fully Fit Quad-Wing (L) + Fuel Linestripe Shades (M) Oro Textured Chili Sombraro (M) Exa Leather+green/turquise/deep cad Makeup Mask (M, Small) Custom Mask made by Trance, Blue flames with Red eyes, very well done
  4. TheValicurPrinc

Gyro 14 Smuggler Fapper!!!

Heya Everyone, Raven Raven Valicur here offering his services as a healer! I am currently Lv27 Paramedic and growing! i have Maxed SK50 (L) if needed, and can use UR125 (L) outside of combat as well if needed altho im not maxed on it yet However for those who need light healing, or regular...
  5. TheValicurPrinc

Selling: Alienware TactX Mouse

Waiting total of 3 days to give community chance to own this badboy. http://accessories.dell.com/sna/products/Gaming_Mice/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=330-5797 SOLD!!!! Or first reasonable offer that is satisfying to myself, Bug, and roamie who looted it as a team. Item is...
  6. TheValicurPrinc

Selling: FAP90, Nemesis Parts, clothing

Selling some unneeded items in storage and inventory that are no longer needed please PM me if your interested in any of the following * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Nemesis Helmet M Tier 1.5 Nemesis Harness M Tier 2.1 Omegaton Fast Aid Pack 90 Tier 2.5 SOLD!!! Rexely Mesh...
  7. TheValicurPrinc

Price Check on GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler

As title says, looking to see what people think its worth atm 3 ingame as far as i know, 2 from the Arkadia hunting competion 1 from my discovery Stats on Entropedia based on testing done using recommended methods http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=GYRO_FAP-14_Smuggler
  8. TheValicurPrinc

Discovery: Gyro Fap 14 Smuggler

Karma is sweet, much needed loot, the discovery however was just icing! Gyro Fap 14 Smuggler!!!!! will do tests and post results soon!
  9. TheValicurPrinc

Apology to the Public

Hey Guys. I want to openly apologize for my actions as a pirate and a**hat in space. I was Nebula Virus and was proud of what it stood for in freedom, ethics (in a twisted but honest way), and respect. But recent events have made me think twice about these actions and see nebula in a new...
  10. TheValicurPrinc

Buying: Zero Legend Lava Underpants (L)

as title says, im looking for a pair of Zero Legend Lava Underpants (M) Please PM me if you one for sale! http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Clothes&name=Zero_Legend_Lava_Underpants **ps, please wash them first**
  11. TheValicurPrinc

Selling: Full Boar M unL Tier 1.X

SOLD!!!!!! Selling this Fun and eco set of armor it has served me well and hope to pass on this beautiful armor All parts are Tier 1.0 or higher Asking TT+3,7k peds will consider other offers please PM me Serious offers only!!!!!
  12. TheValicurPrinc

PC: Full M Boar UnL Tier 1

Hey just looking to see what a full set of Tier 1 Boar M is worth nowadays just checking on price, not for sale at this time!
  13. TheValicurPrinc

PLANET ARKADIA EVENT - Scavenger hunt! Official IFN Announcement

Originally Posted Here -> http://www.arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?1875-Scavenger-hunt!-Official-IFN-Announcement If you are a new player or know low level players, please direct them to this event, It is ment to be a helping hand on getting started in this big bad Universe. This Event is...
  14. TheValicurPrinc

Raven's Final Event

I'm putting together one of my final events as an Entropia. Hopefully to return one day =) My journey as an entropian will be on hold for a while as i take care of real life things and a grand move to Germany to begin again. I hope a lot of people can attend this event, the prize is whats...
  15. TheValicurPrinc

The March on Troy

Presents: Saturday, May 3rd 17:00 MA time This event is a race for newcomers to show us how they have grown as citizens of Calypso. Global Alliance Guard is dedicated to helping newcomers learn the ways of Calypso and this race will allow newcomers an opportunity to obtain a TP to the...
  16. TheValicurPrinc

Atrox HoFaroo

YAY!, after a series of bad hunts, Lootius looks upon us once again. 1800 ped Atrox Alpha :yay::wtg: Well deserved HoF, Thanks MA
  17. TheValicurPrinc

Small but Wonderful

Went on short hunt due to lack of sleep but hunt turned out fairly well. hit 2 HoFs!, they were small but still a hofs a hof. the first HoF we looted a full TT Isis BL1000 (L) :wtg:
  18. TheValicurPrinc

Simon! no but awesome art

Heres some screenies i took earlier of some art created by Jane Grethyr Honda. its a artistic depiction of simon which sadly only lasted a short while but anyway all +reps go to jane if she posts not me. its not my art its hers :) this one is awesome since i got simon to pose on this one...
  19. TheValicurPrinc

My First Super HoF mining :)

Thank you MA for this wonderful New Years gift. 2876 ped Caldorite HoF :yay::yay: Funny how these HoFs occur when ur not really mining, but showing someone else how to mine while doing a TP run lol wOOt! :wtg:
  20. TheValicurPrinc

Buying Custom Master Coat

Looking to buy a custom master coat... Exa skin Master coat to match outfit i will be back online in september sometime and looking to get it when i return. if its possible to color then a light blue / turquoise is fine. PM if anyone can supply one
  21. TheValicurPrinc

Searching for Master Coat Tailors

Im searching for a tailor to make me a master coat to match my current outfits color or design. anyone interested please send me a private message and we can discuss details and such. thanks
  22. TheValicurPrinc

Entropia and Vista

For all those that haven't gotten Entropia to work on vista yet, heres a method to make it work, and it has been proven to work, directions thanks to brainstorm of Global Alliance for designing these directions. * First download the installer from the entropia-universe.com site nothing...
Back