Search results

1. I

Level 13 dropdown - can anyone explain?

Can anyone explain me what that type of behavior is? This is some sort of magic trick that help you selling more or just that person has some sort of mental illness? All those level 13 are placed on auction in ark by one person.
  2. I

Want to Rent LR-60 Aug - collateral

As in title. looking to rent LR-60 for week or so with collat from my side(Items+mats+peds)
  3. I

Selling: WTS T3,99 [A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected] - PRICE Reduced

Selling that fine pistol as there is time to upgrade dps. Some base stats: Lp-40+a105 = Eff 88,9% 5% crit, 15% reload, 15% crit dmg = 69 dps and 3.648 dpp add dmg enh and you can go up to 85 dps and 3.641 dpp BO +64, +63, +62k New BO Pure peds or Higher DPS 2.0 gun like LR-60 or similar...
  4. I

Selling: T2.99 A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modified+BLP Beast Amp SOLD

Hi, As I upgraded to LP-40 I'm looking now a new home for that gun. It was serving me pretty good from a time I pull it from vendor. I can take as part of the trade some items like adj excavator or some nice ring. hit me up with the offer. It has one of the best dpp in its dps class compare to...
  5. I

This is how mindark is taking all yours money on mayhem hunts.

This topic is also in relation of "This is how hunting looks like currently in entropiauniverse for avg player" but I want to make a full conclusion in one topic for whole easter mayhem. So my experience on mayhems in short looks like that as on screen below: And after another 2 days of hunt...
  6. I

This is how hunting looks like currently in entropiauniverse for avg player.

Last 2 days shows me a real face of this game: EDIT: Updating situation after another 2 days of shooting, cat4 all the time Always been dedicated to this game but what is going on lately its out of my financial reach. From end of hallo mayhem till the begin of easter hallo I cycled in...
  7. I

What tt returns to expect and after how many hunts tt return normalize.

I have question to ppl who are hunting on daily basis. How long you need to hunt to see a reliable and stable tt returns on lets say 96-97% tt. Im asking because lately im testing my BC-30 Mod+Beast and its rather terrible than even avg. I was hoping to see results close to 95-96, not 91-92 like...
  8. I

Selling: T1.99 Genesis Star Excavator Improved +20,5k

As In title, Im trying to sell my precious baby who is with me for last 4years. It served me well and save tons of money as I was dedicated miner for few years. Price +20,5k or any resonable offer Interested in items too, now looking Easter Ring 2021
  9. I

Buying: High QR Level 5 Amplifier Blueprint

As in title, looking high qr lvl5 bp.
  10. I

Selling: T8.56 [Isis LR63] - Mayhem Cat4 monster - SOLD

Hi everyone, It's time for me to sell that awsome gun which I was using for 1,5 year on mayhems in cat5 as Im already at the edge of 65lvl limit. My performance was: 7 mayhems - 2 times in top3, 5 times in top10 mostly in annihilation. In def it was ok to, one it was 3rd and 5th, rest was also...
  11. I

HoF: Mining hof on Enyo - 500p bonus :)

Hi, Im not posting alot in this thread but this is worth to show. Hof on new Divinity land which gave me 500p bonus ;)
  12. I

Buying: Ozpyn LR S1X4

Looking to buy this rifle. If you have one for sell or if you know someone who has one for sell please let me know.
  13. I

Buying: Genesis Stingury or Isis HL15

Hi. As in title, looking for that blade or that gun, if you have one and want to sell it let me know here or ingame: Just The Iceman JTI Cheers
  14. I

Selling: [Adjusted Genesis Star Excavator] T0.9 +4,2k negotiable

As in title, pm me if you are interested. Peds only as I need them for imp excavator. I can go little bit down with the price but not too much as it is some nice piece of tool and saves a lot of peds on the mining. Just The Iceman JTI
  15. I

Buying: Genesis Star Excavator Improved

Hi, As in title, looking imp. As a part of a trade I'm offering my Genesis Star Excavator Adjusted. Let me know if you got one and willing to trade/sell.
  16. I

Selling: Earth Shock Trooper EST (M,L) 252,8 Ped tt SB 1900% BO 2200%

Earth Shock Trooper EST (M,L) 252,8 Ped tt SB 2000% BO 2200% Hi Everyone, With a heavy heart Im doing that, selling topic but my irl situation force me to sell most of my stuff and withdraw money to help my family. This full est set got 252,8 ped: 256 Earth Shock Trooper Arm Guards (M,L) 1...
  17. I

Do the dmg type matter?

Hi. I got a question related to the weapons we all are using. Do the dmg type matter? I mean some of the guns doing Pen+Impact, some Pen+burn. Swords are doing Cut+Cold(Khorum dagger), Cut+Acid(Songkra) ect. Do they got better performance on different mobs? Like pen+imp on robots, cut+burn...
  18. I

Selling: Tier5 Ecotron v.26b Prototype UNL, eco 2.97

Hi. Im selling this great sib laser rifle. Its a rare weapon I think there are 2-3 including mine ingame. According to Entropedia eco with A106+imp ares is 2,97 and I can only tell that is theory. In practice it is over 3.0 RANGE 84,7 meters DPS 40 And with proper setup Ive manage to get...
  19. I

PC: Ecotron v.26b Prototype UNL T5.0

Hi Guys. Im wondering how much my gun is worth atm. It is quite rare, Im the first one who tier it to T5 and got a hofs everytime. Any idea for how much I can sell it(It got 2.97916 dpp with A106 and ares imp)? Thanks in advance
  20. I

Question: Accuracy enhancers not working on Cyrene guns?

Hi Everyone. I got the question related to Acc enhancers on cyrene guns. Got maxed Ecotron v.26b Prototype(HA/CA 10/10) Maxed guns give you 2% to critical. Im using ares improved which is giving you 0,6% to critical And now: using hunting program Im count every critical hit and in longer...
  21. I

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk.II Adjusted

As in title. If anyone is willing to sell that baby for the fair price let me know. Cheers
  22. I

Buying: Earth Shock Trooper M parts low tt

As in topic, buying some parts of this armor, preferable low tt. If you got any let me know with yours price proposal.
  23. I

Thin Wool - which mobs

Hi everyone, I got the question about thin wool, what mobs those days drop it common. Not only on caly but also on other planets. Thanks in advance.
  24. I

Buying: [Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military] T0-T2

As in topic, looking for that gun in reasonable price. Let me know yours offer via forum or in game. Cheers.
  25. I

Selling: Paints

PM me via forum or in game with yours offer. 395 Paint Can (Blue) 23 1.15 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 396 Paint Can (Blue) 140 7.00 PED STORAGE (Planet Arkadia) 397 Paint Can (Brown) 169 11.83 PED STORAGE (Planet Arkadia) 398 Paint Can (Burgundy) 12 2.28 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 399 Paint Can (Dark...
Back