Search results

1. NorthernTitan

Selling: 13H YouJou Builinding in Sakura City!!!

Hi all, thinking it's time to sell my apartment in Sakura City, its close to the TP and has some decent views and a half decent balcony. Looking for 1100PED obo. PM me with an offer if you're interested. Thanks Titan
  2. NorthernTitan

What's my full 100 QR Generic Leather BP worth, offers?

Hey all, title says it all. I'm looking to find out what my full 100 QR Generic Leather Texture Blue Print worth. Also, PM me if you want to make me an offer on it.
  3. NorthernTitan

What's my 100 QR Generic Leather Texture BP Worth

Hey all, title says it all. I'm looking to find out what my full 100 QR Generic Leather Texture Blue Print worth. Also, PM me if you want to make me an offer on it.
  4. NorthernTitan

Looking for an unlimited mamba

Hi all, looking to buy an unlimited dominax original mamba. Let me know if you have one you can sell me. Thanks Titan
  5. NorthernTitan

Looking for an unlimited mamba

Hi all, looking to buy an unlimited dominax original mamba. Let me know if you have one you can sell me. Thanks Titan
  6. NorthernTitan

Looking for unlimited Viper

Sorry, wrong title
  7. NorthernTitan

Pet Painting

I think MA should let us paint pets. Both pets and Painting are a cash grab for MA. So why not put them together. It would increase demand on painting, and pets. Plus would allow people to have more unique pets. Seeing as how MA hasn't done anything with the pet system in forever, and the...
  8. NorthernTitan

Titans Pet Store

Please PM me if you're interested in any of these pets, to set up a meeting time and place. Please also mention that you are replying to the PET Store thread. Thanks Titan 1) Selling a Dominant Snable Female, lvl 3, full trust, with 540 energy, for 12 PED 2) Selling a Dominant Exasaur, lvl 3...
  9. NorthernTitan

Resellers Special

Please close this thread
  10. NorthernTitan

Skilling/Taming question

Kinda a noob question, but do you get more skills from taming attempts, the harder the mob is to tame, ie, more for snable dominant that snable young? More for Exa dominant that snable dominant, etc... ?
  11. NorthernTitan

Pet Fights, or at least something entertaining

Wishlist eh. I want to see something either useful or at least fun added to the Pets end of the game. How's about we have snable fights or something, letting users put their pets into combat against eachother, PET PVP, sounds like fun to me. I don't know, but till they do something usefull, all...
  12. NorthernTitan

Titans EFD Store

Hello all, I'm selling a bunch of items for EFD's. So it's an EFD store not an auction. I have an apartment in Sakura City where the items I'm selling are displayed. It's apartment 13H in the YouJou Building in Sakura City. I'm posting/numbering the inventory with the EFD Price I'm selling it...
  13. NorthernTitan

Mindforce Amplifiers

Anybody know if there are any plans to make Nerve Blast and Firestorm amplifiers? Cause I think that would be pretty sweet.
  14. NorthernTitan

Colouring skills in new VU. WTF

So, does anyone out there know the best way to skill in the new VU. I just blew through 400 orange paint that I had stored up previous to the new VU, and got a whopping 2 lvls in colouring and 1 lvl of colour matching, very painful, expecially considering I started with only 26 for colouring and...
  15. NorthernTitan

Foot guards and Other new armours

Hey all, every time you get foot guards, or any other type of new armor, please post the type and what you looted it off of so we can all complete our armor sets before they become incomplete. Thanks all
  16. NorthernTitan

Sweating Guru's

Hey all, was just wondering where people stand as sweaters. I have a Pro ranking of almost 10, a sweat getherer lvl of 1060. Was also wondering if anyone could prove/disprove that lvl's have an effect on sweating. Thanks Titan
  17. NorthernTitan

New Weapon: The Turp Shot

How hard would it be to convince MA to make a new/crafted weapon in the form of a hockey stick? I can't be the only EU player who is also a hockey fan. Could have a fun slap shot animation with the turps, and shoot them into bigger mobs.
  18. NorthernTitan

Blond Jokes

How about some blond jokes people :)
  19. NorthernTitan

Looking for zero or low QR Reilly Boots BP

Hi there, its March 4, 2007 I am looking to trade my 13H Sakura/YouJou Apartment (Close to TP) along with a full bottle of Champaign to crissen it, for YOUR zero or near zero qr Reilly Boots BluePrint. Would also be whilling to sell the apartment for 430 PED firm. I will be in Twin for as much...
  20. NorthernTitan

13H Sakura/youjou for trade or sale

Hi there, its March 4, 2007 I am looking to trade my 13H Sakura/YouJou Apartment (Close to TP) along with a full bottle of Champaign to crissen it, for YOUR zero or near zero qr Reilly Boots BluePrint. Would also be whilling to sell the apartment for 430 PED firm. I will be in Twin for as much...
Back