Titans EFD Store

NorthernTitan

Provider
Hello all, I'm selling a bunch of items for EFD's. So it's an EFD store not an auction. I have an apartment in Sakura City where the items I'm selling are displayed. It's apartment 13H in the YouJou Building in Sakura City. I'm posting/numbering the inventory with the EFD Price I'm selling it for. If you want an item, be the first to reply to this thread, stating the item you're buying to get dibs.

On Friday 18:00 - 19:00 MA time & Tuesday 23:00 - 01:00 MA time I will be at the apartment described above to make the trades. If you can't get to Sakura City during one of the times availible, private message me and can arrange another time & place to make the trade, however, those who reply to the thread for purchases will be given top priority.

Inventory:
1) 21 Simple I Conductors - tt value 6.3 PED - (1750 EFD's)

2) Emik S30(L) - tt value 5.2 PED - (1700 EFD's)

3) Emik S30(L) - tt value 4.24 PED - (1450 EFD's)

4) Emik S30(L) - tt value 2.33 PED - (1000 EFD's)

5) Goblin Shin Guards (F) - tt value 1.29 PED - (575 EFD's)

6) 5 Simple I Plastic Springs - tt value 2 PED - (625 EFD's)

7) Yellow and Orange Basic Pattern Pants (M) - (3250 EFD's)

8) Yellow and Orange Basic Pattern Pants (M) - (3250 EFD's)

9) Violet Cream & Orange Basic Pattern Shirt - (3000 EFD's)

10) Yellow & Orange Basic Pattern Shirt (M) - (3000 EFD's)

11) Selling a Pet Dominant Snable Female, lvl 3, full trust, with 540 energy, for 12 PED or 3k EFD

12) Selling a Pet Dominant Exasaur, lvl 3, full trust, with 230 energy, for 20 PED or 5k EFD

Pets Section: I'm selling pets for either PED or EFD's. All of the pets I'm putting in here are out of energy & trust and in the stable, so if you buy one, you'll need some food to feed it.

13) 88 Pet Deeds for 75 PED or 18K EFD
The Deeds:
- 35 Exasaur Dominant
- 35 Dominant Snable Females
- 10 Old Snable Females
- 4 Exasaur Guardian
- 3 Provider Snable Females
- 1 Exasaur Old

Last edited:
5 sales to date, 1 Pending

PS. Just want to remind noobs that you get 5 EFD's every time you rate a thread, so if you're just starting to play the game, and don't have much for PED, and don't like sweating, this rating threads and buying items is an alternative way to get some starting gear. I will be adding some basic armours in the near future also.

Last edited:
nice initiative, gl with it (might take an Emik or two soon :)

ILW

Back