Search results

1. Bagman

Info: Uprising Event - 2020

G'day Everyone I have returned to a game I loved after an absence due to pursuing and accomplishing a real world dream. This is an event that was so successful we only hold it every 12 years :P Uprising Event II - 2020 So I am looking for interest in an event with maybe 20 new players max...
  2. Bagman

OPEN BLOG TO MINDARK & PLANET OWNERS

Hi Fellow Avatars Its been a while since I jumped on here but find myself just The universe used to be filled with such wonder and excitement when a player landed on calypso. A real life individual would find themselves transported to a virtual world with only an orange two piece and a...
  3. Bagman

JamesBond67

Gday All Just trying to track down an ava - JamesBond67 JamesBond67 JamesBond67 but doesnt look like they have an account on here. If someone knows him (or her...u never know!) can u please let them know I am looking for them to discuss a trade. Many thanks and have some luck out there...
  4. Bagman

Buying: Shadow Thighs UL (M) any tier (SPECIAL NOTE FOR BURNSEY)

Gday All, Looking to buy nice shiny Shadow Thighs UL (Male). Current Tier is not an issue, future tier rates may well be. No rush to buy but can purchase when ready. Sensible sale prices will be well viewed, price gougers can seek entertainment elsewhere. SPECIAL NOTE: Burnsey - Drop me a...
  5. Bagman

Nd bank manager - contact me urgent

Hi Bank Manager of Bank Neverdie, Please contact me ASAP please. Cheers Bags
  6. Bagman

Buying: Shadow and martial armour parts (m)

Gday All, Looking for the following unlimited items: SHADOW/MARTIAL ARMS (M) SHADOW/MARTIAL THIGHS (M) SHADOW/MARTIAL FEET (M) SHADOW/MARTIAL HARNESS (M) Please contact me with your best prices with preference to Shadow over Martial but will entertain any Martial offers. Bags
  7. Bagman

Help: New, unsure, lost or just need a trusty friend?

New Colonists, There was once a tale of a tall (well tall'ish) man that roamed the planet in search of fulfilment. Few of the planets citizens had not met this generous figure, fewer still had not been helped by this individual who had become a legend among new arrivals on such a harsh and...
  8. Bagman

Selling: QR100% BP for Reilly Boots

Simple and very lucrative BP must be sold off to pay for drink tab from Fort Fury Bar and the strippers for my 21st birthday 6 months ago. MU currently around TT+2100-2200, all sensible, realistic and fair offers for such an item will be considered. A lot, no a huge amount of work went into...
  9. Bagman

AUSTRALIA: Gday from one of the OLD GUARD

To all my friends (and my enemies maybe wondering when I would show up again...lol) Just a quick note to say I'm still alive despite all the rumours that said I had met up with two twin Swedish backpackers and was touring slowing around the country. I have had a number of issues with the large...
  10. Bagman

***shock news***

Friends, Entropians and Naysayers :scratch2: Hear Ye, Hear Ye...on this the day of our Overlords, I proclaim the following to be true, News of our world has traveled afar and has now caused panic in the alternative universe we call "the real world". Citizens dont be alarmed but inform...
  11. Bagman

Breaking news - eu hits headlines once more....

Gday All, As you know I helped a guy out who was new to the game recently and found that he was writing up an article that brought VU10 to the top of a gaming websites headlines and traffic count. :D...
  12. Bagman

Question: Can we get some icons for FGA Items

Gday 711 & All, Can I ask if its possible to have a number of First Golden Age Icons created for some items bobbing around that some of us oldies have. I have a Dagger of Doom (1 of 16) that has successfully made it out of the ashes of FGA to be present in SGA. The logs found with the Orb...
  13. Bagman

THAT GAMING SITE reveals V10 to the World!!!

http://thatgamingsite.com/article/272/1/entropia-universe/ While touring the new V10.0 landscape on Thursday 27/08/09 and helping those who obviously couldn’t help themselves around the new player entry point, I stumbled upon a new player who I later found out was embarked on a not-so-secret...
  14. Bagman

So your noob....

Gday New and Noobed! So you just hit planetside and found that sweating isnt much fun when trying to make a living, begging is a morale killer and wandering around listening to chatter around the cities and camps is worse than twitter on a pager...so what now? Give up? Quit? Cry? NO...
  15. Bagman

A 10.05 PED ESI....Some Questions

Gday All, I had the pleasure of obtaining an ESI with a value of TT10.05 ped. I thought I would try and see what sort of skills I could extract and maybe sell. After inserting the chip, I found that I was getting mixed results on various skills. On some skills I could extract all skill points...
  16. Bagman

Happy Birthday - Bagman no friends

Thanks 711's automated message wishing me Happy Birthday...i know we have only met recently but I feel you know me better than my friends....Thankyou from me to you :cry: Bagman - Valentine Baby
  17. Bagman

Selling: Angel Shins (F) Unlimited

Gday All, I have Angel Shins (F) unlimited that are white in colour, waxed and polished but were not my size....:( SB: 4000 Ped BO: 4200 Ped Drop me a line ladies or get your in-game sugar daddy's to contact me. :D Regards Bags
  18. Bagman

Im staying

Dont say that Your leaving else they BIN your post :( Bags
  19. Bagman

Help: Tracking down the 16 Daggers of Doom...?

Gday All, Hope you all had a good New Year? Good! I was looking through my inventory and apartment when I looked over the info for my Dagger of Doom. It says in the market history screen that there were 16 sales back in the day. If anyone who reads this has a Dagger of Doom, can you please...
  20. Bagman

~ WOF AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND ~ A Call to Arms!

***AUSTRALIA*** ***NEW ZEALAND*** WoF 2009 CAMPAIGN Records broken by Team Australia this year (so far): -Most Points, Single Match, One Team: 629, Australia (Stage 4.2 2009) -Most Points, Stage: 1572, Australia (Stage 4 2009) -Largest Margin of Victory: 469, Australia v China (Stage 3 Round 2...
  21. Bagman

FYI: Official MISCONDUCT for MM

Gday All, While taking part in this years MM event and on my second day, I was struck by a player who obviously was playing below their category given the firepower (?) and obvious stats who decided it would be great to run through collect up huge numbers of feffs and pick the best while...
  22. Bagman

Calamusoid Cantina?

Gday All, I recently went on a mutant scanning fest when I stumbled on this .... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Sorry about the images...the pc is on its last legs and I think next VU will spell death for its graphics card. It would appear that while...
  23. Bagman

Info: The first BAGMANS CURSE.....

Gday All, You all know me by now and come to know my acts of charity for new players. I would like to thank all of those who ran with me over to Hadesheim and I would like to send a shout out to a special person who stood out in the group. This ava has entered one of my small noob events...
  24. Bagman

Achievement: 100 Aussie/Kiwi/Islander/Asians Located

Gday All, I set out to make a difference in this game when I started and one of my goals was to raise the profile of the far east player base. The aim was to gather names of those who might wish to share info and build a small community. As the names rolled in I believed that I could reach 100...
  25. Bagman

Help: Bagmans Gifts to the Noob Community

Gday All, I like so many others in the community like to see Noobs get out and explore the planet rather than just hang around the sweating areas and fall prey to the idea - 'its all too hard'. :mad: After a while of focusing at the camp and chatter I decided to spring one of my infamous free...
Back