Help: Bagmans Gifts to the Noob Community

Bagman

Old Alpha
Society
NEW CALY ALLSTARS
Josh BAGMAN Kinsmen
Gday All,

I like so many others in the community like to see Noobs get out and explore the planet rather than just hang around the sweating areas and fall prey to the idea - 'its all too hard'. :mad:

After a while of focusing at the camp and chatter I decided to spring one of my infamous free item challenges on the unsuspecting colonists idling at the sweat camp north of PA.

I bought some pistols, ammo and opalos with some spare PED and decided to run.......

BAGMANS NOOB DEATH MATCH

9 Players were selected for low skills and taken to the PVP to the North of the Sweat Camp.
Each colonist was armed with a TT Pistol and 200 ammo and sent into the zone approx 30 secs - 1 min apart.
Tasked with either killing the other colonists or just staying alive in the zone to be the sole survivior.
Each had to stay alive long enough to be crowned the winner and win 50 peds
From 6 of the 9 who managed to stay in the game these are the results:

• Bloodz - Unknown Death and Disconnect :(
  • Karolina - Hardcore PVPer and Winner :yay:
  • Gor - Fought but Attacked and Killed by Hiryuu :silly2:
  • Lauchan22 - Attacked and Killed by Hiryuu :silly2:
  • RJ - Fought but was Savaged and Killed by Atrox :eek:
  • 666 - Fought well but succumbed to Karolina's Pistol and the zones fauna :wtg:

All players got to keep all loot (from any creatures), Pistol and any remaining ammo.
All players who remained in the game after winner was declared received an additional gift of an opalo for free. :D

The gracious winner is shown here receiving her PED prize.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I would like to thank my two assistants who watched and chuckled as I did as the noobs battled for survival not only against each other but what lay within the zone.

Bean and Bilko - Many thanks! (Sorry about to the death shot to the head Bean! :eek: instinct...soz)

And last but not least Butch for the supply of some donated opalos.

Hope to see you all for more fun soon.

Bags

nice little bit of death sport for the noobs bagman, good idea :)

LOL would have loved to see that!

Which just gave me a cool idea for a new item!

Binoculars!! :yay::yay:

That way to can use them to view Events that are in PVP without having to actually be in the zone!

Although it would be better to have a safe zone to watch the events.

What do you think? :)

Nice idea. The noobs of 2 day needs all help they can get. EU became way 2 hard 4 new players i think. So + Rep for the event of yours. :wtg:

+rep Bagman. This was a great event you pulled. It was fun to watch until you blasted me in the head with your pistol :laugh:

I think everyone that participated in this event had a great time. I spend about 99% of my time sweating and there are a lot of players that do the same.

They have the motivation and desire to get out of the sweat camp and start gaining ground to move forward. This event not only let them see the game in another prospective, but also gave them the opportunity to have fun and meet new people.

It was a 100% success and I cant tell you how much your generosity and kindness puts a smile on my face. It also gives hope to other entropians like me to have met a person like you, that gives more then receive to help people get started.

Your top notch bro.

Last edited:
Fantastic idea Bags

You are keeping yourself very busy mate

Keep up the good work :wtg:

nice event ... Bags is always busy and keeping the noobs happy :)

are stadiums pvp?

Are stadiums pvp? Would be cool to have a gladiator ring somewhere if one doesn't exist yet. The rings in some cities are just too small to really do a lot in...

Would be really cool to have an event coordinator tied to it too. Maybe the upcoming pets vu, or next island update will introduce something like that?!? (a big hint, hint for MA and next island developers... I think something like that would be more appreciated then or maybe appreciated as well as a comedy club - Maybe MA could get some new corporate sponser to do something like that... PLEASE READ THIS CEASERS PALACE... LOL)

LOL would have loved to see that!

Which just gave me a cool idea for a new item!

Binoculars!! :yay::yay:

That way to can use them to view Events that are in PVP without having to actually be in the zone!

Although it would be better to have a safe zone to watch the events.

What do you think? :)

I use a scope for this - but I second the motion for dedicated binoculars!

darn!
I would have loved to see this!

Its so nice to see people doing nice things for noobs, and not just nice things, but fun things too :)

so far best NOOB event that involves PK-ing :D i would love to see more of this in the future man ;)

KEEP IT UP!!

Well done Bags :) next time find out if im on, i would love to see such an event and could donate some things...

Gday All,

More to come and soon!

Bags

Gday All,

Next week its a big one!

Bags :wtg:

A demonstration that Entropia is not only about people trying to cash in with a game.

Good job Bagman, hope to see you in game.

every time i see you log in to eu i get a smile on my face, you are for sure the greatest guy in entropia bags.

gl and +rep

// ermik

Ermik,

Thanks but no more smiles by you then! :(

All the best

Bags

lol i just found this thread i remember this it was very funny and all the noobs did great and was alot of fun would love to see more in the future

if you need help bags with the next one i'll help out if i can, or even donate something, just let me know

Lexus

Back