Search results

1. DoubleZero

Selling: Jarhead M,C + Gremlin M + Skills

Jarhead M,C + Gremlin M + Skills + EP-41 + Bravo Hi, Auctions end 7 Days after SB EWE EP-41 Military Tier 2.9 TT = 3.01 SOLD Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator Tier 0.9 TT = 4.04 SOLD Selling my Jarhead M,C & Gremlin M Armor Sets Jarhead Male Foot Guards Tier 0.9 Harness Tier...
  2. DoubleZero

Price Check: GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler UL

I have just won the above FAP in the Riptor event and I'm curious what its worth :scratch2: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=GYRO_FAP-14_Smuggler Type: FAP Weight: 4 kg Stats Heal: 45 HP Effective Heal: 39.38 HP Start Interval: 33.8 HP Uses: 22 /Min Reload: 2.73 sec...
  3. DoubleZero

Selling: Full Set Ghoul Armor Male

Never thought I would make this thread to sell my full set of rare Ghoul armor but RL comes first and I want a new car after some dick crashed into mine :mad: Most pieces are at tier 1.9 I will have to log into EU to check the exact tier rates. Taking offers atm as I'm not in any rush to get a...
  4. DoubleZero

Achievement: Commando!

Well I finally got there and joined the Commando club now where is the bar I need a beer :drink:
  5. DoubleZero

Achievement: Finished 10k Bronze Atrox Mission Finally

Came back from Arkadia to finish the 10k Bronze Atrox as I had 1300 troxs left to kill from a couple of months back and I wanted the skills :silly2: I selected Courage as it effects so many skills plus I wanted the HP gain ;) My Courage went up 658 points from 5177 to 5835 and I gained...
  6. DoubleZero

EU's Latest Vehicle The 8 Seater PitBull

JimmyG took 7 of us off road around Twin Peaks in the new 8 seater PitBull
  7. DoubleZero

View from the new Port Atlantis Skyscraper Video

Thought I would upload a video for those that have not seen the view from the new Port Atlantis Skyscraper :D
  8. DoubleZero

Achievement: 10k Atrox Mission

Finally finished the 10k atrox mission :D I selected evade as my reward and went up a total of 623 points Skills Before: Click to enlarge Skills After Click to enlarge
  9. DoubleZero

Uber: Finally some payback 1915 Ped Atrox

Been grinding the troxs again after finishing the 1k LT mission, loot has sucked big time for me losing 11k peds in just under 6 weeks :mad: I'm currently on 9910 of the 10k mission when this mature started biting my arse and finally gave me some much needed peds back :yay: notice ped card...
  10. DoubleZero

Uber: Longtooth 7675 HOF with Kilic Vass UL :D

After a really bad last couple of days and on the longtooth and approaching the 1k finish line well I only have 40 more to kill :D the longtooth dropped me something nice :yay: Thanks has to go to Alwyn for putting the idea into my head to have alittle hunt on them yesterday ;) Click to enlarge
  11. DoubleZero

Atrox Invade Minopolis, Come on who did it :)

Minopolis is over run with Atrox Slayers, Marauders and their dam hatchlings :laugh: Just a heads up if you was thinking to TP there :D
  12. DoubleZero

All avatars are born equal my arse

Gratz to the avatar and can I buy it from you :laugh: http://www.entropiatracker.com/index.asp?system=players&mode=lookup&PlayerID=125214
  13. DoubleZero

Info: Natural Born Killers - Now Recruiting!

The Natural Born Killers is now recruiting! The Natural Born Killers is the top society to the entire NBK Group of societies which is 9 societies total. The Natural Born Killers is on the Top-50 most skilled list in the Society Terminal and 100% of our members are active. The minimum skill...
  14. DoubleZero

Info: Running from Jasons North PVP3 Bug

I'm reporting a bug I found while exploring the new world and running north from Jasons after awhile a green dot appeared and started to shoot at me I informed him this wasnt a pvp area and he replied and said it was and I was cheating and exploiting a bug, I told him I don't cheat and i did not...
  15. DoubleZero

Reworked Infiltrator Harness M,L

As we all know this was the reward for killing a RX unit on Friday and I got one ;), now what do you think the price should be? I don't even know the regular Infiltrator MU, as stated on Ogulak sales thread the regular Infiltrator Harness sells between 1200-1400% MU and these stats are so much...
  16. DoubleZero

FYI: Unlocking Ethereal Soul Language with Resurrection chip Video

My soc mate Nanashana Nana Itsani unlocked Ethereal Soul Language the other day, while I was there I decided to video the resurrection for those who have yet to see it in the NBK and I thought there might be some people that haven't seen it on the open forum so here it is. Once again Gratz Nana...
  17. DoubleZero

Uber: Nice Longtooth at a much needed time

Had a really rubbish day well you could say week hunting with big losses then decided to take it out of some longtooth and they finally paid me back some :yay: Click to enlarge Oh by the way the items were full tt LR41 and nearly full tt Kilic Vass (L)
  18. DoubleZero

Question: Refer a friend incentive plan

Don't know if this has been mentioned before tried searching but nothing showed up. Why doesn't FPC/MA have a refer a friend incentive plan? You get a friend to register and they provide your alias name upon registration once they have either been active for say 3 months or played a set...
  19. DoubleZero

Uber: Had a great week snowboarding @ L2A, come back to a nice present from MA :-)

Thanks MA I missed you to :yay: Click to enlarge
  20. DoubleZero

Uber: Couple of Trox HOF's

First HOF was from wednesday, second one was tonight I was down to my last 2.5k ammo and loot was really bad then this one popped up :yay: Atrox Old 519 Ped Click to enlarge Atrox Guardian 2232 Ped Click to enlarge Been camping them dam troxs for months now and still waiting for the elusive...
  21. DoubleZero

HoF: Another great atrox run! maybe the next will be ATH 3rd time lucky and all that

Well off I go again slaying some more atrox and had another good run. Atrox 327 Ped HOF Click to enlarge Atrox 144 Ped Global Click to enlarge Also had a 46 ped CB13 and another mini :yay: now for that ATH :laugh: MA you listening haha
  22. DoubleZero

HoF: A great atrox run! why can't they all be like this.

Well after a few days of terrible loot the tide finally turned :yay: Atrox 515 Ped HOF Click to enlarge Atrox 92 Ped Global Click to enlarge I also had 5 mini loots of around 45 ped each including a CB13 and a 15 ped ESI :wtg: so I ended up with around 800 ped profit, I wish all runs were as...
  23. DoubleZero

Selling: Full Ghoul Armor (M)

I will regret this sale but I'm currently travelling the world and need the funds so I'm selling my beloved Ghoul the Best non (L) crafted armor that peds can buy. SB - TT + 20k BO - TT + 25k Bidding will end when BO is reached or 5 days after receiving the auction starting bid. GL everyone!!!
  24. DoubleZero

Selling: Full Ghoul Armor (M) with Feet

I will regret this sale but I'm currently travelling the world and need the funds so I'm selling my beloved Ghoul the Best non (L) crafted armor that peds can buy. SB - 20k BO - 25k Bidding will end when BO is reached or 7 days after receiving the auction starting bid. GL everyone!!!
  25. DoubleZero

HoF: 2 Trox HOF's in 17 Minutes

Not a bad 17 minutes no globals on the hunt just HOF's :yay: Autoscreen crashed out on me so missed the pic's nothing special just oils. Atrox Guardian 413 Ped :wtg: Click to enlarge Atrox Mature 365 Ped :wtg: Click to enlarge DoubleZero
Back