Achievement: Finished 10k Bronze Atrox Mission Finally

DoubleZero

Alpha
Society
Natural Born Killers
Agent DoubleZero Seven
Came back from Arkadia to finish the 10k Bronze Atrox as I had 1300 troxs left to kill from a couple of months back and I wanted the skills :silly2:

I selected Courage as it effects so many skills plus I wanted the HP gain ;)

My Courage went up 658 points from 5177 to 5835 and I gained another 2HP :D

bronze_atrox.jpg

I also got a nice boost to help me unlock commando that little bit quicker :yay:

(Note to MA)
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Still waiting for my 20k atrox :( and some people saying camping a mob pays, well not in my case :scratch2:

I'm currently in the Alltime Top 5 Hunters for Atrox but as you can see from the picture below I seem to be missing something :scratch2: the others have had when you check the Alltime Top 5 Looters.

MA must hate me :yup:

Whoah, big gratz DZ. Go go go NBK :)

I have not seen one earlier choosing Courage for this Bronze reward, so looks like you are first (or at least to report it too). It's approx 100 ped gain of courage (97.92 ped TT according to http://www.entropiawiki.com/SkillCalc.aspx).

Damn, you've got stamina!

Impressing, huge gratz on a job well done! :yay:

And on a side-note to MA:

Give the man his very much deserved 20k HoF! :)

wow congrats and nice work

You already heard it from me, but it's just SO AWESOME that I had to say it again!

Grats, DZ-7!

Very respectable effort, indeed. Hope your pedcard is still healthy :)

However, your note MA got the answer already posted in the pic you attached.

You can choose to either have a) many globals or b) top loot as you can see that none of the all time hunters in in the all time high looters :evilking:

Very respectable effort, indeed. Hope your pedcard is still healthy :)

However, your note MA got the answer already posted in the pic you attached.

You can choose to either have a) many globals or b) top loot as you can see that none of the all time hunters in in the all time high looters :evilking:

Ped card is never healthy :laugh:

And each one of the top 5 looters well actually top 6 excluding myself have had a 5 digit Atrox HOF

It'll happen, usually a month past when you have given up all hope.

Great achievement, I'm sure there are other Iron challenges left for you to do. Perhaps it'll happen on one of the others.

:handgun:

Finished it last November and got a 20k trox,big achievement, gz mate

Gratz nice archievement!! what did you pewpew them with?

Grats babe :)

MA, PLEASE give him a 20K trox so my ears get a rest!

:girl:

Gratz mate :)
Nice endurance there. GL on the 20k loot :) hope you get it one day.
All the best,

Indica

gzzz DZ and MA plz give him his 20k HoF soon i don't want to have the wine without the cheese any more :yup:

gz on the 10k Mission :) Lots of ammo spent there :)

Gratz on this very nice achievement! I'm sorry to hear you didn't had a uber or ATH on them... but perhaps it will come in the next couple of days...
Nice to see a fellow NBK'er achieve in such a mission... It will take me years to do these kind of missions because I need better skills and weapons for them!

Well... gratz anyway! :)

Back