Search results

1. sitram

Selling: Selling Imp Fap Tier 0.9

Hello, Lately I've been really busy RL and I don't have time anymore to use this amazing item at it's full capability. The fap was the prize handed out by MA during the Robot event from 2012. So far I am the first owner of the fap. If you are interested, contact Adrian Adi Martis in game or...
  2. sitram

FYI: The naked hunter - Streaming

Hello, I will stream my adventures as a naked hunter in EU for those interested to follow. http://www.twitch.tv/sitram_eu Enjoy, Sitram
  3. sitram

Info: WoF supporter/member 4 hire!

Hello WoF teams! If you are looking for a skilled team member or support shooter, give me a message on forum and I'd be happy to help your country. What I offer: imp fap(optional with fapper) 227 HP 50+ evader possibly some high end armor(depends if it's available to borrow or not) Bucketfull...
  4. sitram

Achievement: Kill strike all natural

:yay: Finally I reached an important milestone in EU: Kill Strike The unlock was caused by the Proteron mission reward. Before picture: After picture: Special thanks to my bro Dan! :cool:
  5. sitram

Buying: Various Limited guns

Hello, If you are looking for a quick deal on the guns below, give me a message in game and I can buy any amount at the stated price: Omegaton Igni L1210(L) -105% Photonic Mayhem P6 (L) - 105% Photonic Mayhem R6 (L) - 105% Omegaton M83 Predator (L) -105% Avatar name: Adrian Adi Martis You...
  6. sitram

Buying: Omegaton Igni L1210 (L)

Hello, I'm buying Omegaton Igni L1210(L) & Photonic Mayhem P6 (L). Current price: 105%. If you hunt daps or have friends who hunt dasps and loot some of these pistols, give me a message and I can help you quickly get rid of them. Thanks, Sitram
  7. sitram

Selling: Isis HL12 T7.3

I'm looking for offers by PM on my Isis HL12 T7.3 as I have nearly reached my goals with it and I am looking to upgrade. I won quite a few mayhem type events in the past on lower categories because it has low SIB requirements, lvl 36 but a decent dps, ~54 dps with A105. With 7 dmg and A105...
  8. sitram

Question: Do you experience the same in hunting?

Hi, I don't know if it's the state of the economy in game or because I need to change something with my setup but for the last half a year it seems impossible to survive from hunting for my avatar. I know I should have patience with the game but after 6 months of struggling and closing each...
  9. sitram

Selling: Trading Thorifoid Berserker's Helm (F, L) for (M, L)

Hello, I have a Thorifoid Berserker's Helm (F, L) which I would like to trade for Thorifoid Berserker's Helm (M, L). I have a male avatar and the F one is of no use to me. TT of the helmet is 69.25 Ped If your helmet has higher tt then you will received the difference + markup in ped. If...
  10. sitram

FYI: Feed-back to MA boss with "Shared Loot" events

Hello, Out of more then 800k accounts on last public record made by MA, I haven't seen more then 150, maybe 200 avatars at events like this. I draw the conclusion that most ppl don't like shared loot events but the basic human greed will make a handful of them come. Even if there's so much...
  11. sitram

Selling: Isis Project Zero-One (L) - Bulk sale

Hello, I have a bunch of Isis Project Zero-One (L) for sale. I am looking for a bulk buyer. If you regulary use these weapons, drop me a PM and maybe we can work out a deal. Current tt: 400+ ped Sitram
  12. sitram

Crafting improvement

What do you think if the recipe of all the BP's in EU will be modified to contain some kind of animal oil or robot part. This means the number of units used/click for some materials would be reduced and animal oils or robot parts will be added to compensate. Let's say a BP to make item X...
  13. sitram

How do I filter the completed missions in entropedia.info?

I spent last night going trough the list of missions completed in game and updated my account on entropiawiki.com. Now all my missions which are completed are marked with red. I was looking on how to filter the completed missions but I couldn't find a solution. :scratch2: Can anyone help...
  14. sitram

Selling: MM Shins (M) - T0.0

Taking offers on a pair of MM Shins! PM me here or ingame. :wtg: Tier numbers: will be provided later SB: +3k BO: +3k ***Tier 0.0 so far ***:eyecrazy:You will be the first person who will wear these shins! :eyecrazy:
  15. sitram

Buying: Aquila (L) or any other high Imp/Cut/Stab armor

I'm looking to put together a set of Aquila (L). If you got any part for sale please give me a PM either on forum or ingame. Am I also interested in any other L part with high Impact/Cut/Stab so feel free to contact me if you have one for sale. Sitram
  16. sitram

Merry Mayhem 2012 - Request for unlimited team tokens

I don't understand why MA plans to limit the team tokens for MM this year :scratch2: The time frame will be increased to 1 month, so I'd like to help as many friends as possible during MM this year. With 30 team tokens this possibility is limited. Please give us unlimited team tokens! :)
  17. sitram

Discovery: Camo Arms Marine Stalker (L)

Freshly looted from a lonely Mulmun Looter Elite! :yay: Gonna fruit decay test it later! PS: 200% if anyone wants to buy it on the spot.
  18. sitram

Achievement: Iron Challenge Eomon!

I was scared to do this mission but finally gather the courage and pushed trough the entire chain. Here is the result: Before: After: Evader jumped with about 0.85 levels! :yay: Conclusions: Low markup on eomon youngs. Buy an imp fap!! Sitram
  19. sitram

Info: Finishing Eomon Iron Challenge before the nerf!

Hello all, I decided to finish the Eomon Iron Challenge mission chain before the mission rebalance on 9.10.2012 because the mission reward will be heavily nerfed. I'm going keep a log to stay motivated because it is a time critical mission and any slacking could jeopardize the it. I'm using...
  20. sitram

Info: Arkadian Key 10 Instance - Impressions

Hello, Together with Dante we decided last night to head to Arkadia and dip our toes into an Level 10 Instance so I thought to share the impressions. Key itself is quite expensive: 200 ped full tt key plus another 60-67 ped markup. The instance takes in total 3 hours before the time expires...
  21. sitram

Question: Average damage on high maturities Aurli/Kreltin?

Anyone has any info on average damage on the high maturities Aurli/Kreltin on an avatar without armor?:scratch2: Thanks, Sitram
  22. sitram

Question: List of repeatable missions with mission tokens as rewards.

Hello, I though last night about getting one of those CDF Utility pitbulls. Looking over stats it was quite appealing and it would be great for storage and for future when vehicle battles in pvp are fixed. :wtg: The only problem is that it costs like 25k mission tokens. :( So far I have 60...
  23. sitram

Question: Is it worth tiering Imp Fap?

I've been thinking about this, weighing pros and cons and just can't seem to find a good reason why I would tier the imp fap. What do you guys think? :scratch2:
  24. sitram

Could this mean loot improvement?

Hello, Perhaps now that MA made the change in the functionality of RMB which will result in a lot of unwanted miss shots for the average player, there is a possibility that loot might get better without breaking the system? :scratch2: Fact1: One of the most important aspects of being...
  25. sitram

Adi's Imp Fap Service!

:nurse:Adi's Healing Service Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack :nurse: Add Adrian Adi Martis from Player Register on Friend List for later usage! NEW Service! For every hour you book me you earn 1 point. After you gathered 10 points you can claim one free hour of healing or offer this as a...
Back