Search results

1. JJO

UI 'update' VENT Thread (release the steam)

Ok, well nobody will be the first to do it so I will. New interface gets a thumbs down from me. Why? Several reasons: 1) The new UI is less readable. I need to set the chat font to bold to make for restful reading of chat 2) The new UI lacks the keyboard mapping functionality of the old UI...
  2. JJO

Selling: SELLING: UNL Guns, Mod EMT, Rings, UNL Amps

1. Selling Isis LR-53 Modified UNL - tier 8: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=685 Asking TT+15K ped [kept at low TT value of ~100 PED] 2. Selling Ewe EP-100 Frontier UNL - tier 5: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1477 Asking TT+3K ped. 3. Selling EMT...
  3. JJO

Selling: [SOLD!] Mah'ketta Armor F (full set)

Selling Full Female set of: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=170 Asking TT+600 ped [Beat inflation, as the historic rate is 650] Hit me up.
  4. JJO

Buying: BUYING Ascension UL / Female Tiger UL / Jaguar Adj. UL / Salamander SGA UL [Full set, full PED]

If you have a full set of one of these armors, I'm very interested in buying it for pure PED. You can PM me and we can discuss your asking price :)
  5. JJO

Selling: EON SGA UNL (F) full set & Modified EMT 2600

I'm not quitting the game, just too busy IRL to make use of my virtual toys at this time. So up for sale: PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED: 1. Full EON SGA armour, unl, F (tier 1/2 parts) - SOLD!!!!! 2. Modified EMT 2600 (tier 1) - TT+9,000 (cheapest t1 on offer)
  6. JJO

For once I question my own sanity...

Hello, I'll start by skipping an introduction about myself and getting on to business. The purpose for this post is simple - like some of those who come and go, well I've been coming and going for a while in EU. Not to be too original, and having decended into a contemplative stance where I...
  7. JJO

Beating the WHINE - A must for all Debaters ;)

"Never give advice, the wise don't need it and the fools won't heed it".......... so if this backfires, don't worry, I knew the risks ;) lol This thread is inspired by the myriad of threads and posts on this forum, which exude a level of logic, too embarrassing and too widespread to correct...
  8. JJO

If you don't like criticism DONT READ THIS! Regarding latest patch.

..... no seriously, SERIOUS PMS is gonna be unleashed in this thread, so if you are protecting your investments, love MA to bits or can't take objective criticism - THEN FUCK OFF!!! :D :D :D PS i hope people will by now realize im just joking, but I do wish to COMICALLY express some of the...
  9. JJO

Would you still play IF?

I'm kinda curious about something. Would people still play this game as actively or at all if the RCE were removed. Let me Explain: We keep everything in the game as is (well mostly), we just remove the need to deposit and replace it with a normal MMO model, we introduce a $25 monthly fee. To...
  10. JJO

FYI: Founders of Society - Is now recruiting.

Hi Folks, I'd like to take some time to put the new soc I helped form, with Heaven Amanda-ra, out in the limelight to hopefully get us a few more members. We're only 2 players in the soc currently, but we're definitely what you would call "active depositors" haha. We do it all, from fighting...
  11. JJO

Selling: Boar UNL F - Special Offer guaranteed!

Selling my 2 week old Boar set. I'm going bots fulltime, need the ped to buy a salamander set (again). I'm gonna take a hit one this one to get it sold fast, im just asking 2K ped, that means you don't pay for the TT value of the armour, which is full at 550ped. I Payed 2.5K for this set 2...
  12. JJO

Buying: Trading + PEDs for Sala F Set

Hi, I'm trading a boar set + peds for a Sala set. WHY WHY you ask, cause boar sux for bots.... that's why :) I'll let boar go for 2K ped (means i take 550 ped loss, whats new?), and i want non SGA sala set. The difference in price will be in cash.
  13. JJO

Buying: Tiger UNL Female

Hi Folks, As the title said, Im looking for a full set of UNL Female TIGER. No BS, Cash buyer for tt+11K
  14. JJO

Time to wipe the dust from my Lr53...

... I wonder if I can still shoot straight with it :D (My Story) I started the game in VU 9 and hit my peak about mid 2009, then I left the game to do some soul searching (and career advancing :D). I was never really any good, i recall my last skillcalc was in the 80-85K before i cashed out, i...
  15. JJO

Selling: Ghost & Vigilante Male

Ghost and Vigil Male UNL sets, complete selling for TT+ weekly markup. Yes ghost has feet (UNL) Just drop a post below or PM me. Can meet in-game in 2 mins from getting your post.
  16. JJO

Selling: Ghost, Vigil, Hunter MALE, FULL UNL

Selling... Male Ghost Armour (WITH feet) UNL - 1000 Male Vigilante Armour UNL - 700 Male Hunter set UNL - 350 Thats FULL TT included, and instant buyout bid.
  17. JJO

Selling: Selling Salamander (F), boar UNL (F), Black pants/bra, a105 amp, plates & SGA items

Auction ended... all items sold or given for reselling by another party. * Salamander UNL (F) complete set: SOLD, tis gone * Boar UNL (F) complete set: SOLD tis gone * Omegaton A105 laser amp: Given to my personal Reseller, this item drew no interest here * Fi/Ra/Co Beast Amp BLP TT+85 ped -...
  18. JJO

BSOD crash - not just occasionally - lets try and fix it.

Yep BSOD crash for Nvidia based GFX cards on newer drivers, i got it, and i cant stay in more than 3 minutes. System spec is Windows XP Pro SP3, GeForce 9800GTX Extreme and 190 nvidia drivers. I'm gonna try and test some GFX settings to see if one can get the crash to stop occuring, sofar...
  19. JJO

Armageddon is HERE! How to spend your last days?

Yes folks, unless lots of people are joking about (and even FPC/MA/marco), it seems we weill FINALLY get the long awaited and much belated CRY ENGINE update to our favourite virtual Universe, sometime next week. It's the end of days in Calypso as we know it! From here on, lots of things may...
  20. JJO

Selling: Selling/Trading Full (F) Bear UNL Set...

As title said, selling my lovely Bear set after less than 1 week of having purchased it, reason for that being that i bought a Boar F UNL set from a friend (originally wanted boar in the first place) and thus don't need the bear anymore. Stats as per Entropedia Page...
  21. JJO

Wanna "PREVIEW" the game BEFORE you Deposit? - Then Read here...

Hello EU community members, especially those new to our virtual universe. I'd like to take the opportunity to give our newcomers to the game a PROPER demonstration of EU life and to show you a bit of active EU life from the perspective of a depositor. My Primary Profession is as a hunter with...
  22. JJO

Buying: Buying F Bear or Boar UNL armour - SERIOUS BUYER

Hello Prospective Sellers, As the topic said, i'm buying female bear or boar UNL set, please state your asking price below and if its competitive i'll definitely buy it. Please Note: I'm Not interested in any of the following, please DON'T post here if your post will include anything along the...
  23. JJO

Selling: Selling - VIGIL (F) 5b & 6a plates, minor TP chip, emt2350

Hi guys and girls, Im selling all my stuff, need the money IRL - skills are staying :D Vigil F = 950ped All plates 5 ped below markup (thats 5 ped per plate) emt TT+22 and the Minor TP chip at TT+daily markup All things are FULL TT
  24. JJO

Hair Colour Preview, ever wish you could?

Hello :) OK this is a 2 fold sort of post, one i need some suggestions on what hair colour looks nice on me and i would also like to show folks that with a little time and GIMP (free image processing software) you can get a pretty good idea how your hair colouring will look before you slap down...
  25. JJO

BUYING - Female HUNTER Thighs

I am willing to take a pair in any TT condition, i will pay 5 ped over markup for a pair. Please leave a comment and i will set up an in game meeting time and place.
Back