Search results

1. billairboy

News: Genesis Visual Update

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/entropia-universe-18-1-0-release-notes.298888/ "In order for our transition from CryEngine 2 to Unreal Engine 5 to be as smooth as possible, we have updated our art production pipeline to improve current visual quality and simplify the...
  2. billairboy

Mindark Reorganizes and announces Ai - Initiative

It's not a concern that they use AI, that can be good addition. The concern is that kick out a big share of the employees working with graphic and world creations even beforet the AI is in place.... AI should be a complement and a tool, nothing that replaces the human resources working with the...
  3. billairboy

Mindark Reorganizes and announces Ai - Initiative

Does not sound too good when they are getting rid of a lot of people working with graphics and world-building........... I can't see the game benefiting from this.
  4. billairboy

Help: Arkadia is dead. The developers just left?

I have not played much the last couple of years, only a few hours now and then and have mostly been based on Arkadia the last couple of years, even if go back to Calypso somettimes. (don't acctually remember which planet I'm on now.......) To honest have not seen that much of development since...
  5. billairboy

News: Notice

is it better to fight on and get maybe get 1000s more civilans killed, more cities destoyed and still loose or give up? I mean even during WW2 contries like France knew when to give up or not fight at all like Denmark to save life. Sure, I understand the need to fight and resist for some time...
  6. billairboy

I mean, what's point to go on figthing if you know you will loose and no one will come and help you? It would be a difference if you know maybe Nato would come with help ("No fly zone" or troops).
  7. billairboy

The best way is to say to Ukraine to give up.... honestly. Maybe sound harsh, but In the long run they will not have a chance to win against russia. So when they reach the point it clear they will be military defeated the world should say "Let's end this and give up". It's no point to go on...
  8. billairboy

I really don't like this punishment of ordinary citizen. It's bit funny collective punishment suddenly seams okay around the world. The best must be Lego stopping it's business to Russia. Like they need to punish the evil russian children ......
  9. billairboy

VU updates

Yeah, read the Unreal Engine 5 news, sounds interesting, but I guess that is maybe two years away. I was more thinking on updates connected to the gaming mechanism, new features and development of systems. New stuff from the planet partners always come out a regular pace, but are more or less...
  10. billairboy

VU updates

I have not played much last couple of years, and right now I can't loged in at all because of problems with my pocket activation, so I have not keeped up with all updates and any changes, But what I can see no major updates since 17.0 at the end of 2019, just minor ones? Feels the update pace...
  11. billairboy

Anyone remember the music of the old days?

Yeah songs like " Like a Feather" was songs that you strongly associated with playing the game.
  12. billairboy

Info: MindArk Annual Report 2020

A bit impressed with the increase in revenue and profit. Still would preferd they had a bigger share of the unconsumed ped holdings as debt and less revenue. Maybe 50 % instead of just 33 %. They have a good cashflow now, so they should have muscles to improve the concepts. If not the pre-Covid...
  13. billairboy

The PED-USD connection - will it last?

Well MA have their debts to players in PED/USD so I guess they should be winners if the dollar got cheaper :silly2::silly2: But they would loosers in the long run if players don't compesate the cheaper dollar with spending more of it.
  14. billairboy

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

I'm a bit confused, don't you enter from space just above to city and can land where you want after that? Or have they change something since I last was landing on the planet?
  15. billairboy

Mindark Annual Report 2019

I notice that too. Looks like the shares he previous owned are now owned by this Tetiana.
  16. billairboy

Mindark Annual Report 2019

The core business is doing okey with an operating profit around 4,5 MSEK, it's their side businesses that they are loosing money on. A lot of cost for write-downs on the values of Compet and receivables conected to their subsidary "Green Fund Finance", never heard about that before, not sure...
  17. billairboy

Determinants of supply and demand, economic activity in current state of market and how to improve them.

I have said it before, the big problem is that to creat a bigger demand we need more decay on everything. Cloth, vehicles and simliar items should decay more. Items should also have "time decay", decaying not only based on how much you use an item but also on the age of the item. Now you can buy...
  18. billairboy

Annual report 2018

The Mindark Annual report for 2018 is out I see, in Swedish: https://www.mindark.se/investor-relations/financial-reports/documents/ARSREDO_MindArk2018.pdf Looks like they have increased the revenue (deposits) and the profit. Cash have increased from 7,8M SEK to 13,6M SEK. The core business is...
  19. billairboy

Mindark Annual report 2018

No real profit I would say.
  20. billairboy

Fix space logout exploit

I have said it before, it's the lack of decay that is the big problem. Items need to have a shorter life time to increase the demand on crafting and the demand in general.
  21. billairboy

My Thoughts on MA's Statement

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?304398-Mindark-Annual-report-2018
  22. billairboy

Ugly? Every girl and woman in Sweden can get the same education and choice what they want to work with. But they don't want to work with game design. It will change in the future because of mobile gaming is big today and more girls playes games on mobiles compared to girls that played on...
  23. billairboy

6/44 for is a "normal" ratio for the gaming industry, it's not a huge secret that gaming and computers have been mainly a men business, even if it have change a lot the last ten years or so. But change take time.
  24. billairboy

As I mentioned earlier 1/3 of all unconsumed tt/peds are now in the balance sheet as an liability, it's the item called "Avsättningar för oförbrukade användarmedel 29 459 145", so it's not a fixed assets. But they have the value of EU plattform as a fixed assets now, "Entropia Platform och...
  25. billairboy

Bigger companies is requared by law to disclose the men/women ratio in the annual report, MA is not that big but maybe did it on a volutary bases.
Back