Search results

1. xpoptartx

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

Daily Bump :bump: 6 remaining
  2. xpoptartx

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

I'm looking to sell these and I'm hoping to avoid a ridiculously high auction fee. 6x | Calypso Land Deed (6 remaining) Send me an offer via PM. Buy in bulk and save!
  3. xpoptartx

Buying: Infiltrator, Hermes or Eon (L) parts

Oh I thought 100+ was high :laugh:. Shows you how much I've been playing lately. Gl in your search. /Napo
  4. xpoptartx

Buying: Infiltrator, Hermes or Eon (L) parts

Hey Hulk, I've got a practically full TT hermes helmet with decent tier rates (most over 100) Send me a PM if your interested and we can arrange a meeting. /Napo
  5. xpoptartx

OK, I'm Crying Now!

This thread is just what I needed to keep me entertained while I wait for my flight. :-) Honestly I don't think MindArk is killing its cash cow. If anything it shows some real balls to make changes to a game like this and stand by your desisions. After 4 years of playing my loot hasn't changed...
  6. xpoptartx

Selling: Unlimited Smacker Three

Early morning bump for a friend! If there wasn't so much other stuff to buy I'd snag this in a heartbeat!
  7. xpoptartx

BOUNTY: Rig Closers

600 EFD Awarded for Killing Queen Nicole x4
  8. xpoptartx

150 Awarded for Killing Queen Nicole
  9. xpoptartx

Version Update 10.6.1 Content List

Thank goodness I'm not the only one. My loot post-VU 10.6 has been the best it's been in forever. Hope it stays this way. /Napo Edit: Added some numbers Atrox Young 278 PED Friday, December 18, 2009 16:46 Atrox Young 50 PED Friday, December 18, 2009 16:31 Ambulimax Young...
  10. xpoptartx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29 Okay I'll admit I was a little inflamatory in my last post, but for goodness sake stop posting claims of being ripped off without backing it up with numbers. /Napo
  11. xpoptartx

I'm not sure why people are upset about this. You are ALL over-reacting! What this means is MA didn't shove as much ammo into your loot window as it used to. BIG WHOOP! This also means you got more other stuff instead. No one got ripped off. MA didn't screw up big time. If anything it was worse...
  12. xpoptartx

Calculating Tiering Intervals

Hey Fellow Entropians, I was told to post this because lots of you are confused about this new tiering system. Anyway's we'd all probably like to know how long it would take us to get to that epic Tier 10. So using the tier intervals at the bottom of the weapons, armors, and tools you can...
  13. xpoptartx

Napo & SJ Atrox Cookoff

Gotta be there for this one! Should be a ton of fun! I'll be selling tickets up till the event so ask me about it if you see me. /Napo
  14. xpoptartx

150 EFD awarded for Killing *Censored* (Colonel of Rig Closers) :silly2:
  15. xpoptartx

Question: CPU Intensive settings?

A) Shadowing has become more and more GPU intensive rather then CPU intensive with newer graphics libraries like DX10 and the latest graphics cards (new ways to offload from the CPU). Although I can't guarantee that MA is making use of all of them yet. B) HDR is a post-processing effect if I...
  16. xpoptartx

Version Update 10.5

Gah I hate when that happens!!! Happened once after I had just gotten a ride up to CP after waiting for an hour for a pilot. :D
  17. xpoptartx

Version Update 10.5

My guess is they've found yet another compression scheme and the update will delete all previous content, re-download everything again, and change the login screen to something Merry-Mayhem related. See if I set my bar really really low I can't be disappointed. :yay:
  18. xpoptartx

CP Tax .. some stupid calculations

Roughly $5000 a month average on a 3% tax. CP sells for $250,000 on a loan at 6% over 5 years. Monthly payments are around $4800 a month. Roughly $200 a month left over. Not too bad. Seems a bit risky though assuming it sells for that much since the new planets are coming in and many people are...
  19. xpoptartx

The Sale of CP: For Better or Worse

Well FPC finally dropped the bombshell and pushed all their chips in. Get ready for a bumpy ride! At first I had the same knee-jerk reaction that many did. Something between "The End is Nigh!" and "No Taxation without Representation!". I quickly considered my options and wondered if after my...
  20. xpoptartx

Info: Crystal Palace Corperation IPO Raising Capital

The only way I see this happening is if someone IRL sets up a corporation and all the legal stuff to make it legit. Then maybe people might trust it enough to wire you some money. Even then there's no guarantee you'll get enough capital in time. If only we had more time...
  21. xpoptartx

Question: A new PVP Balence For Rig PVP. New Standards needed?

In my opinion the oil rig system is fine the way it is. I compare it to the final scene on the movie Wargames. (Great movie btw if you haven't seen it...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHWjlCaIrQo Making PED at the oil rig is only possible in times of peace. The true brilliance of this is...
  22. xpoptartx

Rig At Night

Nice screenshots. :) Especially the third one. ;)
  23. xpoptartx

Limited Time Trades

I just happened to be talking to a friend about loaning items in virtual economies and we came to the same conclusion. If MA implemented a "limited" trade as you have mentioned whats to stop someone from buying up all of the rarer items and creating a monopoly? Personally I'd like to be able to...
  24. xpoptartx

Don't worry about the timestamp. I'm not too worried about forgeries and the lack of submissions is leaving me with a lot of EFD's. If you've got a screenshot submit it. :)
  25. xpoptartx

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

I don't think many would disagree with you there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg&feature=fvw
Back