Search results

1. Konvicted

Info: Stream/emulate this entropia universe.

Out of the dozen ideas that i shared in the forum or with players or insiders that took the idea to share them with devs. Shout out gunzy. Many of them have been added into the game. I'd believe that every game picks good contents, idea or devellopers from different company to improve at their...
  2. Konvicted

Buying: Rings

Hello, Untill i find out what suit me best with the seasonal ring and a near future investment to aquire them, I'm buying the following: Ares Improved Or Ares Modified Or Ares Augmented. Athenic Augmented Or Athenic Perfected. Reseller deal and inflated price will be declined. Post me...
  3. Konvicted

Buying: 6 x Breer H31a (L) FULL TT

Looking for 6 of these gun, PM me with your price. Thanks in advance.
  4. Konvicted

Info: Evader and Looter set to 0 on relog

Attention Entropians.. I had this mega bug where all my profession used in direct interaction with the environement were set to 0 on log in right after a weird crash.. and i never crashed untill recently using a brand new computer (1 month old). I always have the Progress Tab open but i only...
  5. Konvicted

Uber: "My luck times"

(Entropia Tracker crashes so often i missed many screenshots, so i double screenshot sometimes) I'm not very good at taking screenshots but i swear i am improving. After a very long time, yeah, what seemed to be very long (several months), i happend to finally hit a hall of fame again. Before...
  6. Konvicted

Webshop Down Once Again?

Since 21 MA TIME, the Webshop was down, by that i mean you are unable to proceed to the payment. "No payments method available" When using alternative web browser you are getting a bad code 2 factor. When it finally got available again and got the "Betalingen er godkendt. Vinduet kan nu...
  7. Konvicted

Question: Provide spawn for all existing mobs with all maturities

My vision is to see Calypso providing everything they have in store for the client to enjoy on a daily basis. When i am looking at Calypso, over the years, several monsters/bots are not or became unavailable to hunt in a dense spawn and/or do not exist at all possible maturities. Some monsters...
  8. Konvicted

FYI: Robots Incursion Event

I read alot of Mothership owners complaint about the new Robot Incursion event. Note that i have used a Mothership aswell as used Quad multiple times for this event. I thought i'd make a thread to describ the event phase by phase, some comment posted on other thread can be misleading...
  9. Konvicted

FYI: Fort Medusa Special Assignment (Die and Supply)

Fort Medusa Special Assignment also know as the Die and Supply super rare daily mission that you get from the mission broker guy at fort medusa. He first asked for 5 Medusa Pills but instead of giving one of the 3 usual reward (daily token, blazar fragment or codex progress for the calamusoid)...
  10. Konvicted

FYI: AURLI CAVE/ CRYSTAL PALACE CAVE ACCESS

Hey y'all, This is all related to the IRON MISSION removal. This is to let you know that the access of the crystal palace cave known as the Aurli hive is limited to the players that only had access to it recently (old school players had to complete the 5k aurli mission). If you are a aurli...
  11. Konvicted

Buying: Hedoc M-450 (L) & Hedoc M-450 Adjusted

Please me if you loot any. Thanks Akon TrusT Konvicted
  12. Konvicted

Under 75% TT return - The Broken Window

ASHAMING HUNTING ANNUAL TT RETURN The Broken Window Theory: A Broken window in a fine neighborhood immediately shows that the standard in that neighborhood has lowered and suggest that everyone else might be affected. In this scenario i am that broken window. I have been playing Akon TrusT...
  13. Konvicted

Selling: Tier 2.99 EMT kit Ek-2350, Modified

Selling a [EMT kit Ek-2350, Modified] TT+4100. Thanks
  14. Konvicted

Restoration chip 9

After more than 2 months since the new L restoration chip have been released, the chip 9 (40 lvl SIB) has not yet been discovered. Any ideas which mob Devs considered worth looting them that clearly lacks interest and hunting these days? Chip 16 is also missing for the discovery list, but i...
  15. Konvicted

Selling: Some Gears

PRICE UPDATED DAILY, Prices unlikely to remain the same I have a bunch of gear i no longer need for my future playing style. Feel free to make an offer here or ingame. Some items may only be sold when matching my expectations. List of items and prices will be updated frequently. Limited Items...
  16. Konvicted

Info: Vu17 bugs report

Currently playing in the aurli hive. Don't hesitate to complete the list: Aurli Cave is extemly dark, even with shading at Very High Brood of brams have a display bug, glowing "mouth" and "head" / BRIGHT Sparkbite blade is extremly bright like using a blowpipe Getting a skill boost will have...
  17. Konvicted

Buying: SHIN Boar, Jaguar, Lion, Liakon

hello sellers out there, I'm buying SHIN Boar, Jaguar, Lion, Liakon or something in the same "league". PM here or ingame, akon trust konvicted
  18. Konvicted

FYI: Trading is broken

Attempt to trade anything results in error message, sometimes trade gets through items are traded but still do get error message... Happy VU...
  19. Konvicted

Suggestion: BattleRoyaleSim

The idea was discussed with alot of people accross the game and most would welcome a new type of battle sim: The Battle Royale Simulator: Based on the battle royale concept, a new arena would open similar to the battle sim cuncept/area, where xx pre-defined numbers of survivors will fight...
  20. Konvicted

Question: Request for free to use Heal Over Time Items

Quote taken from the Developer Note 16# conserning buff stacking logic. I noticed by the statement that they are working on it but we have to wait at most 2 weeks for the first release fix. My request is very simple, Be able to use our current healing tool for free or full heal click given...
  21. Konvicted

Info: Migration 2017

Incase anyone missed it, here is the pheromone map Eomon Migration
  22. Konvicted

FYI: WARNING Buff/Items available during Battle simulator

Warning everyone, I thought it was literally impossible to get time under 10min, i did run the instance as a pro, doing minimal mistakes and study it all to get the best time possible, i was never able to match the 7min/8min the top 20 is having. So here is the explanation, they have to be...
  23. Konvicted

Buying: WTB [Grand Christmas Tree Fireworks]

As Title say, WTB [Grand Christmas Tree Fireworks] paying 130% (150% on large stacks) PM ingame: Akon TrusT Konvicted Thank you!
  24. Konvicted

Uber: Fat warlock

Hey y'all Been some hard time with loot (latest big loot was on brood of warren back in mid november 15), many many losing runs, breaks, untill i recovered some joy and fun for the game. Yes i believe that hunting without shining is no fun, since im not so much into missions it can be hard to...
  25. Konvicted

Selling: Mixed Armor Set (M) Shadow Angel Merry Mayhem Sand Stormer

Selling this mixed up good all around armor. Most parts are ready to be tiered. This set can be used on pretty much everything ingame. Providing a confortable hunt style. Associate it to an adj chip or mod ek2350. The right plate for your mob and you will be the king out there. Shadow Helmet...
Back