Uber: "My luck times"

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
(Entropia Tracker crashes so often i missed many screenshots, so i double screenshot sometimes)

I'm not very good at taking screenshots but i swear i am improving.

After a very long time, yeah, what seemed to be very long (several months), i happend to finally hit a hall of fame again.

Before you check them out, i first had to lose, for a year, or a few, depending on the mob (including migration), (i started to convert very large ammount of shrapnel at a time rather than tiny few hundreds, 5k+).

I completely missed the first which finally broke the "bad luck streak".

2 514 PEDEomon07/25/2020

Then came my highest ever, not far from completing the Silver Eomon mission:

Needless to say that it left me breathless and happy to hit a DAMN 5!!

Migration was over and a daily mission with a Lahar reward CDF gun i barely used popped this nice formicacida.

Followed the next day, with Calamusoid Elite that i wanted to replace the Brood of Warren with, yeah brood of warren worked for me before 2.0 now its crap.

The heat was over for a month then a 1k popped on the highest regular maturity of the calamusoid during a daily at Fort Medusa / Dynamic Event.

And finally a few day ago, in lootable pvp 3 with new settings that were never posted in VU content (No radar, no teleport chip) and yet still lootable:

I was looking for the Daily Bloodclaw mission that i do, daily.

Note that i was also part of the Sand King All Time High, i dont have picture for it, VandalHand our soc leader thought that the SK wave was acceptable as a soc welcome hunt.. i wanted to hunt big spiders, fuck yeah i was being welcomed, i didnt agree and went to shave.. i came back at around 30-28% hp left.. I shot untill SK died and i didnt expect this very large loot, y'all know SK reputation.. I looted 1995PED for about 40ped shot.

I manually clicked all these loot, no auto-loot pills or pets were involved. (fuck 'em bots)

Hopefully will post again in this category!

Last edited:
Nice story mate :D
Grats, or big grats rather :giggle:

Back