Search results

1. Raffaele Meiers

How to show the keyboard map?

They could add a toggle to select Ctrl or any other modifyer key to change the keyboard layout accordingly to cope with that.
  2. Raffaele Meiers

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Seams to be like Crypto Currency, atm if you can sell Crypto Currency to someone for FIAT Money you get something in Return, same as with Ped from Entropia. If no one wants your Crypto, EU does not buy the Peds you want to exchage for FIAT Money, you do not get anything for it.
  3. Raffaele Meiers

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

Sure it will not prevent the usage of the mouse wheel but if you want to go to the bottom of that part of the inventory, depending how much items you have in that part of the inventory f.x. Armor, the usage of the slider can be much faster than using the wheel of the mouse.
  4. Raffaele Meiers

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

Thank you that finally you can directly use Keyboard to enter Username and Password on Login Screen again. I hope you will manage to make the Enter key working as Confirm when using elevator as it did in the old UI. Why are these sliders so small, Inventorie f.x.? Is there a reason for that...
  5. Raffaele Meiers

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Thx for check, only noted that hunting mobs that normally do not reach me before dead regularly reached me and made damage. PS: How does the app know which weapon/chip and amps or enhancers I used while shooting?
  6. Raffaele Meiers

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: Move to Interact broken after other bug happens Date Found: 03/16/2024 Description: Expected: Avatar is out of Range and you Interact with either Mob or storage, NPC etc. then the avatar goes into range and interacts Actual: After I got the running not stopping bug I...
  7. Raffaele Meiers

Because of all the problems with key mapping etc. I tried to hunt with efficient tools I have mastered. Or do you have other experiences with the current Hit/Miss rate? Is this a bug or do we have to adapt to such Hit/Miss rates? 22 shots, 13 hits and 9 dodge/miss with a Chip I have more than...
  8. Raffaele Meiers

Please replace the 11 meters radius Radar with a 360 meters radius Radar. Meaning get rid of the most zoomed in factor and add one on the other side of the zoom. Actual radius for Radar Display is 11, 22, 45, 90 and 180 Meters. It would be very helpfull to have one added above the 180 Meters...
  9. Raffaele Meiers

Bug Report Title: Toggle Curser bound to Mouse Button does work now but Auto Move bound to other Mouse button does not work anymore Date Found: 03/13/2024, after Update Description: Expected: Using Mouse Button 5 toggles Cursor - Using Mouse Button 4 to toggle Auto Move - both bound via...
  10. Raffaele Meiers

Bug Report Title: Toggle Curser bound to Mouse Button does not work anymore Date Found: 03/12/2024, after Update Description: Expected: Using Mouse Button 5 toggles Cursor Actual: Auto Move on Mouse Button 4 still works but Toggle Cursor action on Mouse Button 5 does not work anymore as it...
  11. Raffaele Meiers

Sadly I have to agree, Eu manages now for the second time that a new UI means a less flexible UI. We had Select Next Target, Select Previous Target and all Mobs on the Radar where in the queue then we only could go forward trough the queue and almost every time some mobs are not selected or...
  12. Raffaele Meiers

While implementing that could you also make a "Select Previous Target" Action as we had it already but was removed the UI Change befor this one?
  13. Raffaele Meiers

Feedback Title: Coloring of Loot or People entering/exiting EU Description: Current: The Color of looted Items is barely readable against the background because of color, shading etc. Suggested: Do not use shading and make the color one that is readable against the background Reason: See...
  14. Chat readability1.jpg

Chat readability1.jpg

Color looted items is bad
  15. Chat readability2.jpg

Chat readability2.jpg

Color of joining person is even worse
  16. Raffaele Meiers

Could you provide a list with the things you will correct so that users of your service can look up if they have to post their findings or you already are aware of that bug?
  17. Raffaele Meiers

It is not pure white, at maybe 300% to 400% Zoom you will be able to read it. But placing them at the top of the Radar like it used to be on the old Radar would give much more space for the coordinates so they could use a bigger font.
  18. Raffaele Meiers

Then you surely can tell me the coordinates in this picture: BTW if MA would move the zoom buttons to the lower left side of the Radar they would have ample space at the top to place the coordinates in a much bigger font as they used to do it on the old radar.
  19. Raffaele Meiers

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

So can you tell me then where you need the 11 meter range from the Radar? If not hunting or mining then where, while crafting or in PvP I just wondered where this range is usefull but did not get a answer to that question also not from you even though you said you use it so can you tell me where...
  20. Raffaele Meiers

News: UI Hotfixes Report (Week 8)

No instead of one click you now have to do the following: 1. Open Inventory 2. Use Mouse to click on the Loadout button which is located at the bottom of the inventory Window 3. use mouse to go to the listed armour Set 4. go to the right to open submenu 5. there click on Equip to equip this...
  21. Raffaele Meiers

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Bug Report Title: Some Key bindings do not funtion anymore after using Action Bar by mouse click Date Found:02/25/2024] Description: Expected: when i use ESC to bring um Main Menu or F or other key bound to interact the avatar moves in the direction of the mob or item and interacts with it...
  22. Raffaele Meiers

It bother me because I would like a Radar with more range like 250 meters so I can determin where the Avatar is who is also hunting where I am and not only the direction. But still where is a Radar with 11 meter Range usefull, do you know, except little birds, where a Mob at 11 meters distance...
  23. Raffaele Meiers

Really you use the Radar at max zoomed in distance, you pressed (+) until it is greyed out so max distance is at 11 meters? Please try it out and tell me where this makes a difference. When do you have time to look at the radar to determine which mob to attack or whatever else is closer than 11...
  24. Raffaele Meiers

Maybe my explanation was not so good, here 2 pictures to explain the usage or in my view uselessness of a Radar with 11 meter Range: Screenshot from Jurra Plateau. Closeup of the Radar, max zoomed in: The blue dot is from the TP, the left green dot is Avatar at max distance like TP, the...
  25. Fullcreen 11 Meter Radar.jpg

Fullcreen 11 Meter Radar.jpg

Back