News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

Why are these sliders so small, Inventorie f.x.? Is there a reason for that because it makes them difficult to operate.
forgive my ignorance, but how does the size of the slider affect you scrolling with your mouse wheel?

Can we make the fonts bigger for uses left for current tool/weapon that is on the HP bar?
Can we make the fonts bigger for loot notifications in top right corner?

These are both very small and I don't have trouble seeing up close.

After last VU the map keeps constantly selected (with orange lines around it) doesn't matter what you do or where you click it.

Also as many others have said, the arrows and scroll bars are extremely thin. And auction need to visually show how it's organized like it used to do before.

After last VU the map keeps constantly selected (with orange lines around it) doesn't matter what you do or where you click it.

Also as many others have said, the arrows and scroll bars are extremely thin. And auction need to visually show how it's organized like it used to do before.
Auction is really bad and it was a lot better on old vu. It's really even hard to see a selected line on auction, name length still too short even if there are a lot free space where it can show full name when item is sold.

Auction is really bad and it was a lot better on old vu. It's really even hard to see a selected line on auction, name length still too short even if there are a lot free space where it can show full name when item is sold.
agree, again it's too tiny

Have you ever split up paint cans or textures to do some skilling? Remember how the "split" and "merge all stacks" selection are next to each other?

Well now it's even easier to hit "merge all stacks" by accident. A small thing, like having to turn your view to see an avatars name or the icons on the upper left of the screen because of the white letters on a light background.

forgive my ignorance, but how does the size of the slider affect you scrolling with your mouse wheel?

Sure it will not prevent the usage of the mouse wheel but if you want to go to the bottom of that part of the inventory, depending how much items you have in that part of the inventory f.x. Armor, the usage of the slider can be much faster than using the wheel of the mouse.

Back