Search results

1. Che'

New player questions

I don't know about you, but I can definitely milk a cow without buying it. :wtg:
  2. Che'

Question: Auctio Commission Fees

Many thanks for your quick response. I calculated a scenario where I would sell something at 113% M/U, and got an answer of about 5.84 PED? Or should it be 55.8 PEC like I got the second time? :scratch2:
  3. Che'

Question: Auctio Commission Fees

Hi there fellow Entropians, Can somebody please direct me as to where I can find the Auction House's Commission - Fee structure? Would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks in Advance
  4. Che'

Effect of autocraft on number of skilled crafters

Haven't been in-game since the new update, and it is quite intriguing to hear of this new auto-crafting feature. I now what I'm going to do as soon as I update my client :yay:
  5. Che'

Returning from a long haitus

Thanks for the quick responses guys - I'm going to head back into the new universe as soon as I can :yay: I heard something about a new oil rig? :eek: Does that mean a new PVP area has been introduced as well, or is it located near the original one? I wonder if I still have any sweat on my...
  6. Che'

Question: Skill prices?

I almost doubled over when I saw this thread, as I have not been active for quite a while and don't remember posting anything like this! However my username has an apostrophe, your's doesn't :P Sorry to see the prices of skills dropping, but it can also be a good thing - perhaps now I will be...
  7. Che'

New sweating system

Well we're not exactly sure what MA will pull out of its thinking cap, so just be prepared for the worst. After all...EU is dynamic.
  8. Che'

Go see jellyfish at dark time in sea/ocean!

I've been wondering for a little while now when MA would implement other 'ordinary' creatures to populate the sparse Calpyso landscape besides the regular mobs. :) Would be pleasant to wake up in your apartment in Sakura and see birds flying across your balcony :)
  9. Che'

FYI: ... it up - mining log.

OMG ITS LIKE BAS!!! AS IN BACCHUS BAS :yay::yay::yay: WOW! It's been a really looooong time! My friend and I have been looking for you for quite some time...wanted to thank you so much for helping us get off on the right foot. :) Should've remembered the name :P
  10. Che'

How high will the sweat price rise due to TP chips being introduced without sweating?

Lol at you guys and Chery Lady :laugh: I think somebody quoted me back in the day when I was really upset at the price of sweat just jumping up and up and up...and up. When I started the maximum you could get from mobs was 4 bottles per attempt and it used to sell for 4pec/bottle. Those were...
  11. Che'

New sweating system

Introducing sweat hofs ftw? :)
  12. Che'

FYI: ... it up - mining log.

Excellent work you've been doing keeping such records like that. I must commend you, as this is indeed refreshing, as it strays away from the original goal of simply profiting in mining, and instead seeks to establish trends and links. May the uber-hof come your way soon!:)
  13. Che'

Returning from a long haitus

Hi there fellow Entropians, It's been quite some time since I have been back into the wondrous world of Calypso, and I have even realized that MA have finally made the jump to implement CE2. I simply wanted some brief clarification as to what's new in our world, and whether or not I should...
  14. Che'

Help: Tracing My Footsteps

Mine is updated :eyecrazy: I've noticed that I've had problems running ANYTHING in compatibility mode for a long time now, so until I get that sorted out I guess I'll have to put things on hold..maybe get an XP install going might be the best route. -1 for Vista:mad:
  15. Che'

Having a bit of trouble getting it to work properly under Vista. I read that I had to enable the Compatibility Mode option and run it under Windows 2000, but that did not work (nor did checking the Run as Administrator) button - the game simply refuses to run in Compatibility Mode. Any...
  16. Che'

Thank you all for your suggestions and encouragement :yay: I'll download NRF and learn how to use it right away..hope it's not too complex too get going :eyecrazy: For now I will try to mobilize some funds for these mining trips :) Will have to empty out storage -- but stay tuned!
  17. Che'

Footstep Path Number 1 -Reserved for mining information for Footstep Path Number 1 :)-
  18. Che'

Hello fellow colonists, As mining was my first true and only love in this cracked and dynamic world we call EU, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and make another one of those (b)log thread things. :) However, I don't want it to just be about me, I would like the information in here to...
  19. Che'

Question: Regen Rates and Loots Question

Hello fellow colonists, [Preamble] I have been running through the lush, green open fields of Calypso, wooed by the gently chirping of the Turps and Gibnibs for a long time now. In that era of Dropping Omegaton Amps, there was a word which seemed quite foreign to my ears...regen. After a long...
  20. Che'

Swunting Allophyl, compared to Ambulimax

Lol maybe you should give it a try sometime when all your ammo are belong to a fierce army of no-looters, at least you have that little bit of sweat which you can sweat to make you feel happy. :) Sweating + Pixie + Opalo = Non-depositor Life in EU/PE:laugh:
  21. Che'

Selling: Mannequin Pad

Bumpitty bump bump bump
  22. Che'

Selling: Mannequin Pad

Bump for socmate :wtg:
  23. Che'

Selling: Small Armax Horn

Awww man!!:mad: Thanks for letting me know..guess they'll promptly make their way back to the TT now >.<
  24. Che'

Question: Some Questions From A Relatively Low Lvl Miner

@ Shereaper, many thanks, but 50 bombs can suffice if it hurts your PED Card badly >.< Another question: Can a claim be claimed by two people? Assuming the two individuals have the same skill level...eg. two OJs, the same finder and are in the same location and click at the same time? :)
  25. Che'

Selling: Small Armax Horn

Selling two of the little guys...anyone know what they're used for? They have some sweet mark-up. :) PM me with any offers. Thanks In Advance Che'
Back