Search results

1. V

Today's hot or not: Longtooth!

Well, a few weeks ago these started to appear out of nowhere and they've been in the global chat constantly! Also a few uberloots appeared from them! So you would say they're definitly HOT. But, also negative reports have come to the surface lately, long time players that are grinding them and...
  2. V

We need guitars

We need a new item: Guitar So we can sit around the campfire, oh wait, we need a new option: building campfires, we can use the looted wood as nobody crafts furniture anywas, and sing koombaya! Also, IRL I often go to girls houses and play serenades. I miss that option here in EU.
  3. V

Rocktropia mining blog

I have decided I will explore the planet of Rocktropia and see what materials I could gather there, enmatters as well as ores. I will post this in the blog-form, with runs of 50 probes and 50 bombs.
  4. V

Valygar's weekly bussiness idea thread

In this thread I will post a bussiness/economy trend idea every week, starting from today. Discussion is allowed, but the thread will be strongly moderated, as only useful and indepth responses are allowed. Week 23: Invest in brown and green paint. Why? When cryengine is implemented, camouflage...
  5. V

Diplomat at your service!

This thread has come into existence because of the way the latest LandGrab went. What did the top societies learn from it? Diplomacy (alliance forming) is more important then a big gun or superstats. It's striking too see that the most skilled society has not been able to aqcuire a single...
  6. V

My last week of EU

I've decided to quit EU. I will share my adventures in the last week of EU in this thread, have fun reading! :) So, the first thing someone does when he quits is, he let's all his buddies know about his decision. Many tears have been shed, many a times memory lane was walked. I also contacted...
  7. V

Help! I caught the 'BP dropping disease'

I was out hunting snables, minding my own bussiness, when suddenly after a sneeze right in my face, I noticed I started dropping BP's uncontrollably! I'll be around PA now and then today and tomorrow. P.s.: anybody got a cure? Valygar
  8. V

For those who don't speak English well

There are some people that don't master English very well, and still like to post in EF. Sometimes I read posts that I just don't understand, or that take very much effort to decode. For these people, and for the people that don't post because they can't express themselve in English I have the...
  9. V

Buying: MindForce skills

As I want to specialize in Mindforce, but don't have the time to skill up myself, I would like to buy these skills. Especially: Contentration Psychotropy Pyrotropy If you are interested in selling, please pm me. Regards, Valygar
  10. V

FYI: what are EU participant's favorite shops?

Good day. :) This is the poll and follow-up thread from the https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/shops/127143-shopowners-you-better-read.html thread. In this thread shopowners were asked to submit their shop(s) with some extra information about them, so I could make a poll thread to let...
  11. V

Buying: EFD. 300 for 1 ped. UL amount

I'm buying EFD. for every 300 EFD I will give you 1 ped. I've got hundreds of peds to spare, so next to UL amount of EFD is welcome. Cheers, Valygar
  12. V

FYI: Amps are addictive!

When you have never used an amp, but want to in the future: be warned that they are heavily addictive (at least for people like me). I used 103 amps for a while, and now I wanted to sober up and go back to unamped, I noticed I was bored to death by all III's and IV's. So, using amps is at...
  13. V

PvP4 miners look inside

This is the announcement of a new social group: pvp4 miners. Here we will share information and tell interesting stories. The content is only viewable for people that were accepted to the group. PK'ers won't come in. I think working together in this way is profitable for all. Valygar
  14. V

Selling: Shitload of pixie/goblin tt+3 for pack

24 armor parts. all kinds M/F, low and high TT goblin and pixie. I sell the whole bunch for TT+3. pm me for a meeting ingame
  15. V

Could I play on a mobile phone?

And if yes, what type of mobile phone do I need? I'm a total nebberdebebbernoobasnoopahdoopahnibbib here-in so please be patient :) Valygar
  16. V

FYI: Valygar's army is recruiting!

If lemmy builds his own army, so will I. As I'm already in a kick-ass soc (brainstormers), I cannot lead this soc myself. But I will have my bloodline running this: my bro (lekker Thelady lekker). Skill req: Discipleship finished Other req: minimum 1 month ingame. It's a fun soc for sure...
  17. V

Fun Thread: Change the lyrics

I used to hate britney spears, but I have to confess her lyrics DO make a point: Oh baby, baby Oh baby, baby Oh baby, baby How was I supposed to live That something wasn't right here Oh baby baby I shouldn't have let you go And now you're out of sight, yeah Show me, how your FAP can be Tell me...
  18. V

Ore and enmatter price's seem to rise again!

:yay: I just checked some graphs on the materials I wanted to sell in auction. Seems like the prices are at least stabilizing, and even slightly increasing. Good job crafters! ;)
  19. V

New social group: NextIsland Pioneers

NextIsland Pioneers is a group that wants to be in the lead of investigating the possibilties of this new planet. Anybody interested in the newest info about it can join the group. Later we will try to develop ideas, how we can colonize this planet in the best way possible. I have direct...
  20. V

Coolest team names that globaled

Sometimes when I'm out mining I look at the global chat and I get a smile on my face. This happens when a team name is funny, cool or whatever instead of just "we want HoF". Some team names that made me smile in the past were: "Your NaN is so fat she" "Jenna loves Jenny" Can you guys name...
  21. V

Free fall of himi price, a lesson in economics?

Those of whom regularly use or find himi have noticed that the price is in a free fall, much like the stock exchanges were around the globe untill yesterday. The question is: how does something like this work? Ofcourse it's a question of supply and demand. But I don't think it's that simple. I...
  22. V

Hiring bodyguard for pvp area's

Info As I frequently visit these area's, it would be useful for me to have a bodyguard. I go mining almost everyday, so you won't have to wait for ages untill I need you. I will apply different rates for different ranked socs of which you are member (see below). Rates Any soc/Freelancer: 20...
  23. V

Average time taken on a withdrawal?

30 days ago I made a withdrawal, up till now nothing has arrived, but that's not strange as the max time taken is 90 days. But is there an average? Cheers, Valygar
  24. V

Selling: 47,71 peds of Himi

Make an offer in % in this thread. Auction will end in 10 days. Highest offer to date: 1250%
  25. V

Competition: Make a popular thread and win!

Hello, Introduction As some of you know, I have sometimes been a misschievous forummer in the past, with the prime example the thread: "we want a teleporter fee". I made the sarcasm not obvious enough, so people got confused etc. To repay the damage I have done, I will host this competition...
Back