• Hi, I'm a longtooth and i dissaprove of this thread

Votes: 60 45.1%

• Total voters

valygar

Guardian
Society
Brainstormers
mat valygar thijs
Well, a few weeks ago these started to appear out of nowhere and they've been in the global chat constantly! Also a few uberloots appeared from them!

So you would say they're definitly HOT. But, also negative reports have come to the surface lately, long time players that are grinding them and getting nothing while a new arrival has an uber next to them! So maybe they're NOT?

Tomorrow in HOT or NOT: an avatar that has loosened the tongues and never stops to amaze...!

Have you actually been to the longtooth spawn? Holy crap is it crowded! Dozens and dozens of people constantly grinding on them, cycling a combined (I'm sure) millions of peds a day...of course they're in the global chat constantly.

Are they HOT as in fashionable to kill? Yes - they're an event mob and will go away August 8th.

Are they HOT as in give a disproportionately high amount of loot compared to the amount spent to kill them? Not a chance.

they are hot due to so damn many hunting them, but at the same time due to so many hunting them that makes it harder for you to hit the right mob to get that hotness.

The annual hunting "events" always remind me why I am a miner =)

:tower:

Hot hot HOT!!

A high level mob, which most people can kill. What could be better? (Meant to be a Rhetorical question).

Today for me Longtooth were HOTish giving me a couple of small globals and a couple of average globals.

Yesterday however, they were not HOT for me at all, giving me only one small global. Both times I cycled around 1K peds ammo.

I am spending so much time with Longtooth recently I think I am slowly turning into one, hence my vote :D

Back