Search results

1. desire

Haunted Castle

Skillin’ Villains society in association with Deathifier are proud to present the First Annual Skillin’ Villains Haunted Castle :vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire: Yes that is correct today at 1500 game time i will be at Deathifier's Castle to kick off the big event being run by...
  2. desire

T79x Listener of the Month

Listener Of The Month October 2009 T79x Yes this is the very first for AHR having a listener of the month. The month of October is dedicated to T79x T79x has been around Atlas Haven Radio for as long as i can remember he has done some amasing dancefloors for us in nearly every show making...
  3. desire

Happy Birthday MistahE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MistahE Hope you have a great day sweetie :birthday::birthday::birthday: Desire xx
  4. desire

Listener of the Month

Ok here it is what i have been planning for a good few months now near enough since AHR started i wanted to do a listener of the month. This will be starting on the 1st Thursday of each month starting in October. In the poster above i will be putting the picture (screenshot) of the player of...
  5. desire

Orange Sunday with a Twist

Yes Orange Sunday is kind of back but with a twist till i start doing my TP runs again. We all know that Orange Sundy is all about helping the new players get a start in game so come help a newbie and show them how friendly EU can really be yuou can tune in at www.atlashavenradio.com or type...
  6. desire

Orange Sunday with a Twist

Yes Orange Sunday is kind of back but with a twist till i start doing my TP runs again. We all know that Orange Sundy is all about helping the new players get a start in game so come help a newbie and show them how friendly EU can really be ;) Today as the poster says i will be holding it at...
  7. desire

DJ Maelstrom

:yay::yay::yay::yay: DJ Maelstrom's ( Blood Maelstrom in game) first show is LIVE now and he played a dedication for me and i was laughing my ass off Jasper carrot's funky moped http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKnoffPV8m0 Here is it for you to all enjoy hee hee Great show sweetie loving it...
  8. desire

FYI: Apocalypso

The party to end all partys on this VU the end of an era and to welcome the new CE2 and VU10. Come join us all at Atlas Haven for the biggest party AHR has ever seen we will have 9 DJ's covering a whole 24 hours period so yes that is LIVE music all day Sunday. You dont want to miss this one it...
  9. desire

Bloodshots party pics

Here are some screen shots i took from bloodshots party Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Enjoy Desire xx
  10. desire

Info: AHR Art Event

Since the Kilroy was here Event is over i can now post this event here Eol Avari came to me asking to sponcer an Event and here it is The AHR Art Event Here is what you have to do....... Well we know everyone loves the artwork people do at any of our AHR parties but what we are wanting is...
  11. desire

Info: Desire's Summer Loving Show

Yes its the summer and we are all wanting to party. I have decided to do a show based around songs from the films Greese Dirty Dancing Hairspray Pulp Fiction Kill Bill Reservoir Dogs Evita Rocky Horror Picture Show To name just a few just to give you an idea of what i am doing in this show...
  12. desire

Uuuuunstable

Well last night was the funniest night i have ever had while doing anything with AHR it was brilliant. Bloodshot Unstable was on air and boy my sides still hurt from laughing so much thank you sweetie for makign it such a fun night even tho you did make me turn a shade of grey at one point...
  13. desire

FYI: Raven Jade is ON AIR

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Yes you got it guys Raven Jade is now On Air right now. So get tuned in guys and get to Atlas Haven to show your support She is on air till 1800 ma time You are doing great sweetie enjoyign the show so far YOU ROCK Desire xx
  14. desire

FYI: HAPPY 4th JULY FOLKS!

15. desire

Info: Desires July Themed Show

Tonight is the night for my first new themed show looking forward to it lots of Glam Rock. See you all at 3G Billton Towers 1 lvl 3 appartment G Comps for tonight best dressed for the theme the funkiest outfit Best dancer and more if i have the time or a thought on what else ;) Desire xx
  16. desire

Info: Atlas Haven Radio is 2 months old today

Atlas Haven Radio Is 2 Months Old Today Yes on Friday 24th April 1800 MA Time was when Atlas Haven Radio first started bringing music to the EU Community. I cant believe that we are at the 2 month milestone of this project and its still going strong so well done to all our great team and for...
  17. desire

Info: Desire's Thuirsday show

Yes I am having a Country and Western night at Geneisi Stables this Thursday 1800 MA time to 2100 MA time it is not a far walk from the tp and the show will be help inside the stables it looks great a perfect location for a cowboy and cowgirl night. I will be doign events like Best dreesed to...
  18. desire

Info: Desires Sunday Event for new players

Yes you heard it right i am doing a radio show for new players lots of free stuff to give away and TP runs to do also you can see the thread i made in the Atlas Haven Radio sub forums for more details i will post the link to it here. But if you are a new player and want to win some great free...
  19. desire

Info: Desires Orange Sunday Show

Yes you heard it right i am dedicating a whole entire show to new players today at 1800 MA time. The show will start off at sweat camp and then off to PA to start our TP runs. From PA we will be heading off to NEw Oxford then off to Omagaton where we will be having party where you can win many...
  20. desire

Info: Desire's 80's night tonight!

Desires 80's Night! Bringing you the best music from the 80's! If you would like to donate to help us with competitions and upcomming events, Then please feel free to PM me or see me ingame tonight Atlas Haven Desire.
  21. desire

Desire's Jingle Event

Desires Jingle Event Prize is 100 ped and your jingle played over the Atlas Haven Radio airwaves Ok guys all you have to do to win this prize is make up your very own jingle saying "you are listening to Atlas Haven Radio". This event will run for a few weeks so that you get a chance to...
  22. desire

What do you call an uber

I have a conversation in soc about this and some of the comments were quite interesting. So i thought i would ask you guys? What makes an uber in this game is it (A) skills (B) Knowlege of the game (C) Knowlege and the skills to match I feel knowlege of the game is very important. A new...
  23. desire

Selling everything I own.

Here are the items i have for sale. just contact me here on in game with what you want. the TT of every item listed is about 1300 ped ish.
  24. desire

happy halloween from TKoC

25. desire

We got a little bored

I was standing at PA having a laugh with other players and we got a little bored and was dropping a bit of loot for the new players to pick up just to give them a helping hand then others started dropping stuff too then it strated to take shape can you guess what it is yet? and...
Back